Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
24 crawler(s) on-line.
 158 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

kolla

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 kolla:  2 mins ago
 Gunnar:  14 mins ago
 Hypex:  35 mins ago
 DiscreetFX:  53 mins ago
 saimo:  1 hr 3 mins ago
 amigakit:  1 hr 21 mins ago
 OldFart:  1 hr 22 mins ago
 _ThEcRoW:  1 hr 41 mins ago
 NutsAboutAmiga:  2 hrs 9 mins ago
 retrofaza:  2 hrs 9 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Is Genesi still intrested in Amiga market?
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
PosterThread
Zardoz 
Re: Is Genesi still intrested in Amiga market?
Posted on 11-May-2006 0:37:02
#321 ]
Team Member

@Rogue

Quote:
You can download an old MorphOS version for classics, but that hardly counts - you already have an old version of AmigaOS with your classic.

Actually, you can download the latest public version for classics, 1.4.5, for free.

But I agree but this is a "my Wii is bigger than your Wii" discussion and is totally irrelevant to this topic.

Last edited by AMiGR on 11-May-2006 at 12:41 AM.

Profile     Report this post  
R-TEAM 
Posted on 11-May-2006 0:56:44
#322 ]

Hi,

@WOSPUPOS4

lets see FROM a another view .....

>Runs most OS friendly Amiga programs. OS4 - OK......MOS - OK
>Can run old 68k programs in a very quick emualtion mode (JIT). OS4 - OK......MOS - OK
-> i see very NO differentiated on this 2 points ?? and both obsolute with new software ..

>Have a TCP/IP stack. OS4 - OK......MOS - OK (Yes the OS4 version is better? but they both work)
-> you mean the AROS TCP port for MOS is nice .. but the most user use still Miami 68k ...

>Can run WarpUP programs. OS4 - OK......MOS - OK
>Can run PowerUP programs. (No biggy as there isn't much that use it but anyway) OS4 - NO......MOS - OK
-> this interessting NOTHING for a new buyer ...

>Can run Warp3D games and programs. OS4 - OK......MOS - OK
-> you mean MOS can run the old W3D apps .. newer apps come on a different API [OpenGL based] and
is not implemented or at all planed for MOS ...

>Runs on new PPC hw and is native PPC code. (In this case on the same hw. the pegasos) OS4 - OK......MOS - OK
-> you mean the old in stock available Pegasos [no one will buy this] .. but new Peg-III or
something else is coming soon from genesis *rotfl*

>Have native MUI ppc version. (Is MUI 4 confirmed for OS4? Later yes. but i'm comparing the OS as it is now.) OS4 - No......MOS - OK
-> i realy need no mui .. and i think the big rest of OS4 user is VERY happy mit MUI3.9 PPC..
and only time will tell use is come MUI4 MOS at all in final stage ...

>OpenGL support. OS4 - No (Later yes. but i'm comparing the OS as it is now.)......MOS - OK
-> both OS have only a subset !! But i know .. i know .. with the speed of upgrades on
the MOS side .. a full hyper OpenGL implementation is very close ...

>As for programs and native games both have some that the other lack right now like Quake 3 is available on MOS and DvPlayer on OS4 and so on.
-> i know only Quake3 and maybe OpenPascall that is realy missing on OS4 .. on MOS ... ... .. ..*LOL*

>Then comes the price. OS4 - Money....MOS - Free with the hw.
-> mmh .. this is new for me that i can DL MOS like Linux [for FREE!!] and use it on
any available PC ......... aoohh .. you mean the superior classic-PPC version .. *ROTFL* ..

Thats enugh Laugh for this evening .. thats all Forks ;)

R-TEAM

Long Live T H E [|D|A|R|K^><^E|M|P|I|R|E|]

herewegoagain 
Posted on 11-May-2006 0:59:51
#323 ]
Elite Member

@billt

Quote:

billt wrote:
@WOSPUPOS4

Quote:
Then comes the price. OS4 - Money....MOS - Free with the hw.

How many AmigaOne users had to pay extra to get OS4?

Well, uh, OK, I never actually got the OS4 CD and reg key I should have but I still run OS4 on the thing legally as it was part of the total package. I just can't get to any OS4 native updates of Hyperion games from their download site.

Well, those who bought the last series of boards were told that they had to pay an extra $125- $150 (or so) dollars, that in addition to the $850 mobo. That's when I started screaming bloody murder.

IonMane 
Posted on 11-May-2006 1:34:23
#324 ]
Cult Member

I have always wondered at why Amiga was not part of power.org. From what little I know of it it would seem logical to join in.

In any case, at the very least I believe it is time for Hyperion to consider renegotiating it's contract with Amiga Inc. Armchair opinion it may be, we really can not add anything all that contrsuctive to the discussion as none of us know the details, or even the general facts of the contract between Hyperion and Amiga Inc, or even eyetech. All we have is hearsay.

The biggest problem is that all the momentum that we had with the shows etc that was built up with alot of effort from certain members and the community itself, has been lost, and that is a real shame.
The effort and support that was shown then to what really is a commercial enterprise, that was freely offered, seems to have been poorly rewarded by those that control things.

The current situation really goes out to the AOS4 dev team who have done so much, recieved so little, to seemingly become humstrung by the very thing that allowed them to bring us AOS4 in the first place.

Something has to give thats for sure.

@Gary_C btw dude, if you want to stop threads talking about him, then YOU need to stop talking about him, no-one else seems much interested in doing so.

CodeSmith 
Posted on 11-May-2006 2:08:18
#325 ]
Elite Member

@Herewegoagain

I suspect that by that stage there was no money left anywhere and people were getting desperate... not a valid excuse, but a plausible explanation.

tomazkid 
Posted on 11-May-2006 2:16:35
#326 ]
Team Member

@WOSPUPOS4

Quote:
>Have native MUI ppc version. (Is MUI 4 confirmed for OS4? Later yes. but i'm comparing the OS as it is now.) OS4 - No......MOS - OK

The MUI 3.9 in OS4 is PPC-native afaik.

I'd like to see MUI 4 on OS4 though.

*edit* replied to the wrong person

Last edited by tomazkid on 11-May-2006 at 02:19 AM.

WOSPUPOS4 
Posted on 11-May-2006 3:29:10
#327 ]

Quote:

tomazkid wrote:
@WOSPUPOS4

Quote:

The MUI 3.9 in OS4 is PPC-native afaik.

I'd like to see MUI 4 on OS4 though.

*edit* replied to the wrong person

Yeah i know that now Your not the first person to tell me

WOSPUPOS4 
Posted on 11-May-2006 3:45:03
#328 ]

Quote:

R-TEAM wrote:
Hi,

>Can run old 68k programs in a very quick emualtion mode (JIT). OS4 - OK......MOS - OK

i see very NO differentiated on this 2 points ?? and both obsolute with new software ..

THAT was the point.

Quote:

>Have a TCP/IP stack. OS4 - OK......MOS - OK (Yes the OS4 version is better? but they both work)
you mean the AROS TCP port for MOS is nice .. but the most user use still Miami 68k ...

I mean MosNet

Quote:

>Can run WarpUP programs. OS4 - OK......MOS - OK
>Can run PowerUP programs. (No biggy as there isn't much that use it but anyway) OS4 - NO......MOS - OK
-> this interessting NOTHING for a new buyer ...

As i said no biggy.

Quote:

>Can run Warp3D games and programs. OS4 - OK......MOS - OK
-> you mean MOS can run the old W3D apps .. newer apps come on a different API [OpenGL based] and
is not implemented or at all planed for MOS ...

Is that version out fro OS4 now then ?

Quote:

>Runs on new PPC hw and is native PPC code. (In this case on the same hw. the pegasos) OS4 - OK......MOS - OK
-> you mean the old in stock available Pegasos [no one will buy this] .. but new Peg-III or something else is coming soon from genesis *rotfl*

Better then nothing. And the whole point of this discussion was a possible port to Pegasos paid by Acill.

Quote:

-> i realy need no mui .. and i think the big rest of OS4 user is VERY happy mit MUI3.9 PPC.. and only time will tell use is come MUI4 MOS at all in final stage ...

OS4 - OK......MOS - OK (I have been pointed out to that like many times now)
So use it if you like or don't. I just asked a question about MUI 4. It AGAIN was not in anyway an atempt at badmouthing OS4 in ANY way.

Quote:

>OpenGL support. OS4 - No (Later yes. but i'm comparing the OS as it is now.)......MOS - OK
-> both OS have only a subset !! But i know .. i know .. with the speed of upgrades on
the MOS side .. a full hyper OpenGL implementation is very close ...

Hmm don't fully understand that. Was it meant to be funny or

Quote:

>As for programs and native games both have some that the other lack right now like Quake 3 is available on MOS and DvPlayer on OS4 and so on.
-> i know only Quake3 and maybe OpenPascall that is realy missing on OS4 .. on MOS ... ... .. ..*LOL*

Please give us your long list.

Quote:

>Then comes the price. OS4 - Money....MOS - Free with the hw.
-> mmh .. this is new for me that i can DL MOS like Linux [for FREE!!] and use it on
any available PC ......... aoohh .. you mean the superior classic-PPC version .. *ROTFL* ..

Thats enugh Laugh for this evening .. thats all Forks ;)
R-TEAM

What are you talking about. MOS come with every Pegasos sold. (Free is maybe an wrong statement as it is partialy funded by the HW i guess).
And i was when i typed that under the impression that OS4 was going to be sold (IF it was ported) for the Pegasos users that wanted to buy it.

But Rogue explained that it would have to be shipped with every Peg sold so that would mean that the HW would become more expensive. And i guess THAT is what was the biggest problem on the Peg port.

I don't realy understand what the atitude you had came from. But It's you oppinion and your more then wellcome to share it on this forum

I hope there is some more understanding between us now.

WOSPUPOS4 
Posted on 11-May-2006 3:46:36
#329 ]

Quote:

Acill_MOS wrote:
@WOSPUPOS4
Wow, you got my point perfectly! Thank you. I didnt think I was the only one.

YAY for me.
Anyhow nice to see you around again.

WOSPUPOS4 
Posted on 11-May-2006 3:49:34
#330 ]

Quote:

billt wrote:
@WOSPUPOS4

Quote:
Then comes the price. OS4 - Money....MOS - Free with the hw.

How many AmigaOne users had to pay extra to get OS4?

Well, uh, OK, I never actually got the OS4 CD and reg key I should have but I still run OS4 on the thing legally as it was part of the total package. I just can't get to any OS4 native updates of Hyperion games from their download site.

When i typed that i was under the impression that OS4 was going to be sold (IF it was ported) for the Pegasos users that wanted to buy it.

But Rogue explained that it would have to be shipped with every Peg sold so that would mean that the HW would become more expensive. But i guess they Genesi didn't want that to happen. But rather have it as a nice shoice for those who wanted it.

opi 
Posted on 11-May-2006 3:55:00
#331 ]
Team Member

@pixie

Quote:
Who's Neko then?

Neko's Matt Sealy, a guy responsible for quite a few things in Genesi. From what I know, he contacted Hyperion just after the OS4 webside was launched.

Oh, I get it! You know who Neko is! (sorry, it's 5AM and we lost our derby match to local team, so I'm kinda dizzy)

He's currently working on Efika in Genesi Secret HQ.

I know Matt used to have account here (aka Neko) but at last chat he said he don't have it anymore, so I took his words for granted, but it seems that the account is still here. Maybe he can't use it because of some technical OR political problem. Don't know.

R-TEAM 
Posted on 11-May-2006 4:32:40
#332 ]

Hi,

@WOSPUPOS4

>THAT was the point.

i mean it is NO difference in the statements "run OS friendly Amiga prgs" and
"run old 68k programs" ! Except you mean with OS friendly prg NOT old 68k prgs..
But then it is a bit weird that OS4 prg not run on OS4 ....

>I mean MosNet

MosNet or ezTCP [the same] IS ported from AROSTCP .. and this is ported from
AmiTCP 3.0b !! Have AROS a new Toy .. MOS have it next too ..[rename MOS to
AROS PPC + MUI(Ambient) and this irritation and re-porting is done ..]
I think you musst learn your history a little ....

>Is that version out fro OS4 now then ?

The version is in work .. and a belive much more the persons that realize Warp3D
this task than any others .. by the way .. a new 3D API is not planed for MOS
or in work by any way ....

>Better then nothing. And the whole point of this discussion was a possible port to Pegasos paid by Acill.

First -> IT will never happen a port to pegasos X !! This was said soooo many times .......
Second -> I realy dont belive that ANY new HW is comming from Genesis ![only Bla..Bla..Bla..]
Third -> i am not see a Pegasos port as wrong .. but this will not happen -> FAKT .. it is timeless
to discuse this over and over ..

>Hmm don't fully understand that. Was it meant to be funny or

I mean that both OpenGL implementationen ATM incomplet !
But [i have said] i belive that come a good and full OpenGL API for OS4 from
the Warp3D programmer
And i belive that is on MOS side VERY NO manpower to make this task !
He have not enough for constant updates the last years or to relase 1.5 ..

>Please give us your long list.

On MOS side i see .... Quake3 [mostly ready on OS4 side but have an bug in MinniGL or
a missing OpenGL subset .. so it is not realesed to public] and FreePascal [hopefull
portet soon to OS4] .. blender is a nice prg for hobby 3D artist .. but nothing to
work serious .. so i miss it not ..
I hve a friend .. he have a Peg-II ....
He cant print ! [only with a very old HP diskjet 550 printer .. and not with all prg] ..
He can read only with one of the last updates Joliet CD´s i burn with BurnIT ..bevore he
musst mount the OS3.9 CDFS filesystem ...
He use the Peg-II at this moment only to recive e-mail with YAM ....
He have 3 month last bought a new PC .. with it he play .. make video post rendering ..
and WWW ....
No actuall Webbrowser for MOS [Voyager is REALY outdated ..]
No burning prg [BurnIT 3 .. whooo ... ??]
No Video soft [Motionstudio ...?? .. oh i forgote .. only with MOS1.5 ... ]
No New Dopus...
No native Video player [DVPlayer] ...
No updates at all .... !

EDITED by wegster- reasons:
Requests from our staff: At any time, if a moderator or administrator makes a request of a user, that user is expected to follow the instructions. We rarely, if ever, challenge our users to do something (usually this has to do with an inappropriate avatar or some sort of aberrant behaviour). However, when it does happen, we expect it to be followed; participate in this site, and you participate in it as a privilege, not a right. You may always PM an administrator or the webmaster to ask questions or file a complaint. However, I place great faith and trust in my staff to do the right thing. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Flame/Attacks: Do not flame! Flaming refers to derogatory, abusive, threatening, sarcastic, rude, or otherwise mean-spirited messages directed at members/users. Be cautious when using sarcasm and humour. Without facial expressions and tone of voice, they do not translate easily over the Internet in posts and may be perceived as flaming. Report the flame posts immediately to an Amigaworld Team Member so that the situation can be dealt with immediately.

Troll: Trolls show no respect for other people's opinions and deliberately crafts messages to provoke others with the intention of wasting their time and energy or just to cause anger and confrontations. There is no point in arguing with them; their minds are made up. Ignore them, and report the posts immediately to an Amigaworld Team Member.

I am not angry with MOS user .. but i am angry come THIS user here and pray me
the dreams of the Glory MOS ever and ever ..... [or the Dream from the Superior Genesis Launch ..]
[and pray by this time the weaknes of OS4 everytime .. anytime more .. another time less ..]

R-TEAM

Last edited by wegster on 12-May-2006 at 04:46 PM.

opi 
Posted on 11-May-2006 4:43:27
#333 ]
Team Member

@R-TEAM

Requests from our staff: At any time, if a moderator or administrator makes a request of a user, that user is expected to follow the instructions. We rarely, if ever, challenge our users to do something (usually this has to do with an inappropriate avatar or some sort of aberrant behaviour). However, when it does happen, we expect it to be followed; participate in this site, and you participate in it as a privilege, not a right. You may always PM an administrator or the webmaster to ask questions or file a complaint. However, I place great faith and trust in my staff to do the right thing. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Flame/Attacks: Do not flame! Flaming refers to derogatory, abusive, threatening, sarcastic, rude, or otherwise mean-spirited messages directed at members/users. Be cautious when using sarcasm and humour. Without facial expressions and tone of voice, they do not translate easily over the Internet in posts and may be perceived as flaming. Report the flame posts immediately to an Amigaworld Team Member so that the situation can be dealt with immediately.

Troll: Trolls show no respect for other people's opinions and deliberately crafts messages to provoke others with the intention of wasting their time and energy or just to cause anger and confrontations. There is no point in arguing with them; their minds are made up. Ignore them, and report the posts immediately to an Amigaworld Team Member.

Your list is quite unaccurate, but I'm not going to play MythBuster here, because it's offtopic. If you want to make a "My is standing longer than yours" make your own thread.

This thread is about Genesi and thier intrest (or lack of) in Amiga. And by Amiga I understand both, MorphOS and AmigaOS (and AROS, too).

Last edited by wegster on 12-May-2006 at 04:47 PM.

kiero 
Posted on 11-May-2006 4:48:01
#334 ]

@Rogue

You really could use search engine or something. I will use same example as always: display lists which are needed
by lots of games/apps.

WOSPUPOS4 
Posted on 11-May-2006 4:56:10
#335 ]

Quote:

R-TEAM wrote:
Hi,

@WOSPUPOS4
>THAT was the point.

i mean it is NO difference in the statements "run OS friendly Amiga prgs" and
"run old 68k programs" ! Except you mean with OS friendly prg NOT old 68k prgs..
But then it is a bit weird that OS4 prg not run on OS4 ....

Just beacuse one can "run OS friendly Amiga prgs" doesn't mean it must be quick and use JIT. (That was my point with the 68k programs thingy. Sorry i was unclear.)

Quote:

>I mean MosNet

MosNet or ezTCP [the same] IS ported from AROSTCP .. and this is ported from
AmiTCP 3.0b !! Have AROS a new Toy .. MOS have it next too ..[rename MOS to
AROS PPC + MUI(Ambient) and this irritation and re-porting is done ..]
I think you musst learn your history a little ....

Ok it's the same? what diffrens does it make to what i said ? i never said it wasn't i just read some forums now and then and is in no way a fanatic that must know everything. But i realy realy realy don't understand why so many people are angry or try to badmouth the other side. They are humans and love the Amiga just as much as the others in the Amiga world. Be it an AROS/MOS/UAE/Amithlon/OS3.9/OS4 user.
They are all the same to me. And i count every one of them as an Amiga user.
And every one is doing the best they can with what they have and can do.

Quote:

>Is that version out fro OS4 now then ?

The version is in work .. and a belive much more the persons that realize Warp3D
this task than any others .. by the way .. a new 3D API is not planed for MOS
or in work by any way ....

Well i was thinking/talking about how the OS (MOS and OS4) looks and work now.

Quote:

>Better then nothing. And the whole point of this discussion was a possible port to Pegasos paid by Acill.

First -> IT will never happen a port to pegasos X !! This was said soooo many times .......
Second -> I realy dont belive that ANY new HW is comming from Genesis ![only Bla..Bla..Bla..]
Third -> i am not see a Pegasos port as wrong .. but this will not happen -> FAKT .. it is timeless
to discuse this over and over ..

Quote:

>Hmm don't fully understand that. Was it meant to be funny or

I mean that both OpenGL implementationen ATM incomplet !
But [i have said] i belive that come a good and full OpenGL API for OS4 from
the Warp3D programmer
And i belive that is on MOS side VERY NO manpower to make this task !
He have not enough for constant updates the last years or to relase 1.5 ..

Fair enough that is your opinion.

Quote:

I am not angry with MOS user .. but i am angry come THIS user here and pray me
the dreams of the Glory MOS ever and ever ..... [or the Dream from the Superior Genesis Launch ..]
[and pray by this time the weaknes of OS4 everytime .. anytime more .. another time less ..]

I can't read any propoganda/or fud from what Acill wrote. He was try to make a simple point that i'm not that amazed is not understod in here.

Quote:

>Please give us your long list.

On MOS side i see ....
R-TEAM

Is was more thinking of what OS4 can offer that isn't available on MOS.
Thats the list i want you to make.

Last edited by wegster on 12-May-2006 at 04:47 PM.
Last edited by WOSPUPOS4 on 11-May-2006 at 05:01 AM.

wegster 
Posted on 11-May-2006 5:44:42
#336 ]
Elite Member

@thread
Seems that time again. We're now delving back into flaming, or very nearly so.

The thread is NOT about OS4 vs MOS. While the 'he has, she has' is semi-interesting, it's coming close to degrading yet again, and is a sidebar from the main topic. Yes, 'why sell OS4 if MOS is free on Genesi hardware?' has some bearing, but the itemized lists aren't really relevant here.

FWIW for whatever reason, Matt/Neko last logged on a few weeks ago, April 25th...it's possible he browses anonymously, hasn't been on since then, or may have lost his password, but there's nothing stopping from logging on that I'm aware of..
http://amigaworld.net/userinfo.php?uid=1006

R-TEAM 
Posted on 11-May-2006 5:49:18
#337 ]

Hi,

@OPI:

you remeber ... it was NOT my list first ....

and the point of understand of Amiga is subjective [the one
think OS3.x on WinUAE .. the other AROS .. the next MOS ..
a another OS4 ..] .. but if we read in the public or in the world
of Money from Amiga .. EVER one is the real ! And ONLY this ONE.
Your subjective understand interesst in this kontext not ..

@WOSPUPOS4

The real world point is ->
OS4 and MOS ar NOT friendly !
If i buy an OS4 Amiga .. i buy NO MOS Pegasos and NO MOS prg !
[except a little percent of user]
Have the userbase grown enough .. the main programms and big/expensive
prg will maked only for the system with the bigger userbase !
This brings naturaly even more user to the bigger system..
So -> One System MUSST loose !!
This is not my dream or my evil plan -->> THIS IS THE REAL WORLD !
[its time to weak up NOW !]
If you dont understand this,or dont accept this .. o.k. ... but dont
pray me another reality ..

@Wegster

sorry for offtopic
No more now.[musst sleep anyway ]

R-TEAM

Last edited by R-TEAM on 11-May-2006 at 05:54 AM.

tomazkid 
Posted on 11-May-2006 5:57:25
#338 ]
Team Member

In my humble opinion, the things OS4- and MOS-users should focus on, are the "common" projects.
The best example of a project with common interest is Amizilla.
That would be a bit more constructive than flaming I recon

Regarding Genesi, well, given the current hardware situation, which is, to put it mildly, slightly worrying for OS4 with currently no hardware available, so OS4 to Peg2, Efika, or whatever hardware would be welcome from my point of view.

Zylesea 
Posted on 11-May-2006 9:51:37
#339 ]
Elite Member

@acefnq

Quote:

acefnq wrote:
@opi

[...]

If (or is) MOS is an open source OS [..])?

[...]
ace

MOS is *not* open sourced nor will be open sourced in the next future (at lest it is Laire's decision, but currently open sourcing MOS is out of debate).

Some parts within MOS are open source, most prominent the desktop Ambient. That one is put under GPL, but has some MOS specific license option (the "viral" GPL license is put to "nonviral")

in short: Ambient is open sorce, MOS itself is not.

Zylesea 
Posted on 11-May-2006 9:55:01
#340 ]
Elite Member

@WOSPUPOS4

Quote:

[...]
What are you talking about. MOS come with every Pegasos sold. (Free is maybe an wrong statement as it is partialy funded by the HW i guess).

No, it isn't anymore. *Current* Peg sales do not drive any money to teh MOS-Team.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle