Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
18 crawler(s) on-line.
 102 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

Rob

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 Rob:  2 mins ago
 ktadd:  9 mins ago
 MichaelMerkel:  13 mins ago
 zipper:  38 mins ago
 matthey:  55 mins ago
 amigakit:  1 hr 9 mins ago
 Hypex:  1 hr 33 mins ago
 1Mouse:  1 hr 42 mins ago
 Allanon:  1 hr 47 mins ago
 VooDoo:  2 hrs 7 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Don't "rainbow-wash" me bro!
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
PosterThread
BigD 
Re: Don't "rainbow-wash" me bro!
Posted on 23-Jul-2022 22:32:58
#341 ]
Elite Member

@Bosanac

1 John 5:11-12

Quote:
And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

God bless you and may God reveal to you the truth about His Son Jesus the Messiah, God became flesh as a living sacrifice for you.

Profile     Report this post  
Bosanac 
Posted on 23-Jul-2022 22:37:44
#342 ]

@BigD

Jesus (Peace be on him) is the Messiah.

He is not God.
He is not the son of God.
He is not dead.

Pagan.

Bosanac 
Posted on 23-Jul-2022 22:49:52
#343 ]

@BigD

Quote:
There is no such thing as a Christiam child. We are all born into sin.

Children don’t sin, children are innocent, you sick pervert.

BigD 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 0:13:14
#344 ]
Elite Member

@Bosanac

Yes they do. Do you think parents teach children to be naughty, disobedient and always pushing the boundaries of what they can get away with? They are innocent of the ways of the world initially but they are born with sin and always were since Adam and Eve were corrupted and committed original sin.

There is however a way of escape in acknowledging:

1) God loves me
2) I have sinned
3) Jesus died for me (and those sins)
4) I need to decide to live for God

... as far as I know children are not born with an innate knowledge/revelation of these points and don't by default know who Jesus is. I believe that if they are too young to comprehend who He is and they get taken too soon then God is just and gives them a free pass but if they are old enough to understand then no such assurance of salvation is given without being 'born again'; putting your sinful life to rest and instead living for Jesus. That can and does happen with primary age children but it doesn't happen by default.

Bullies in my daughter's primary school class have forced one of my daughter's friends to move schools following ongoing mental and physical abuse. Are you telling me these school children are innocent?! Are you telling me their parents are 100% responsible for them being bullies and that the children are not working out an indwelling selfishness found in us all?

Last edited by BigD on 24-Jul-2022 at 12:17 AM.
Last edited by BigD on 24-Jul-2022 at 12:15 AM.

Bosanac 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 0:20:33
#345 ]

@BigD

You disgust me.

It’s no wonder you praised the paedophile protector Elizabeth Windsor.

Straight to hell for perverts like you.

Karlos 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 0:26:22
#346 ]
Elite Member
From: As-sassin-aaate! As-sassin-aaate! Ooh! We forgot the ammunition!

@BigD

What sins has a newborn commited? Young children are not able to rationalise like adults as their brains are not fully developed. Empathy is one of the last things to develop. It's one why we need to parent them in the first place. When a child does something bad, he or she isn't necessarily doing so with the same forethought of an adult. They just act without thinking half the time.

kolla 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 0:59:35
#347 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

Quote:

So. Is there an answer?

Biologically it is not a clear case, sometimes the SRY gene sequence is missing from the Y chromosome so the person is a female despite having XY, and similarly the sequence may exist on the X chromosome so the person is a male despite having XX chromosomes. These variations occur and unless you specifically test the individual, you wouldn’t even know. Then there are more “real” disorders like single X, or triple XXY or XYY, which may or may not be affect gender development (depending on how hormone development evolves). Then there’s the case were individuals are born female (default, remember?) and only develop to male at puberty.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3241840/The-village-boys-born-girls-Genetic-deformity-means-Dominican-Republic-babies-born-apparently-female-grow-male-sex-organs-puberty.html

Karlos 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 1:37:03
#348 ]
Elite Member

@kolla

Intersex people exist. I do not and have not disputed that. Intersex people are neither male or female in the strictest meaning of those words which is why the word intersex exists. It's rare and any given intersex person may be outwardly indistinguishable from XX or XY. If there's no functional male sex selection gene present, you have a female. That's almost always going to be an XX scenario, but even when it's not, without the gene expression for male you'll end up with female in the final outcome.

You can get more technical than this. Every vanilla XX biological female that's ever given birth to a biological male child may have XY cell lineages in her body for the rest of her life.

I don't think these edge cases necessarily change the basic definition of a woman (and man) based on the commonly understood biological traits.

BigD 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 7:48:12
#349 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

Infringing the 10 Commandments without thinking is not a defence in the court of law so why should it be in eternity? If they can rationalise the difference between right and wrong and do wrong then that is sin. I am currently trying to teach my daughter that despite the bullies being wrong and nasty that she personally with God's help must decide to forgive them as hate in our hearts is equivalent to murder in the Bible.

1 John 3:15

Quote:
Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

Bosanac 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 8:48:34
#350 ]

@BigD

Thou shalt not worship false idols.

Pagan.

Karlos 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 8:59:36
#351 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

I ask again. Which sins has a newborn committed?

Last edited by Karlos on 24-Jul-2022 at 09:00 AM.

BigD 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 9:04:16
#352 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

They are BORN with sinful hearts. They ARE self centred until it is TAUGHT to them that they are not the centre of the universe. In some countries i.e. China, the 'Little Buddha's' never get taught this and stay in that frame of mind there whole life unless saved!

Karlos 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 9:05:39
#353 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Look, it's not a trick question. Which sin or sins has a newborn committed?

Quote:
They ARE self centred until it is TAUGHT to them that they are not the centre of the universe

They are born with a basic survival instinct. They cry when they are cold, hungry or in discomfort. They have no idea what the universe is, let alone think they are the centre of it. They don't even have any relatable sense of self at that age, this develops over time. Just because the relentless needs of a newborn can be challenging to deal with, doesn't make them self centred.

Adults that break down, lose their shit and harm or even kill their own babies probably think along similar lines that their child is selfish and evil in some way. Believing a baby to be sinful is a pathological way to think, for sure.

Last edited by Karlos on 24-Jul-2022 at 09:27 AM.

BigD 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 9:21:08
#354 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

It's covered in my post #344.

Quote:
... as far as I know children are not born with an innate knowledge/revelation of these points and don't by default know who Jesus is. I believe that if they are too young to comprehend who He is and they get taken too soon then God is just and gives them a free pass but if they are old enough to understand then no such assurance of salvation is given without being 'born again'; putting your sinful life to rest and instead living for Jesus. That can and does happen with primary age children but it doesn't happen by default.

You seem to think that unless we do something that WE consider sinful then we don't need forgiveness or Jesus' sacrificial death and atonement for sin. I would say your bar for what constitutes sinful thought/behaviour is set to high.

Romans 5:12

Quote:
Sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people.

Last edited by BigD on 24-Jul-2022 at 09:23 AM.
Last edited by BigD on 24-Jul-2022 at 09:21 AM.

Bosanac 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 9:22:51
#355 ]

@BigD

Pagan nonce.

Bosanac 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 9:29:04
#356 ]

@Karlos

He’s just a bully and like all bully’s he’s just a pathetic frightened little coward inside so can’t see that he’s a bully.

He’s also very low IQ so not capable of an intellectual debate at any level. Hence why he never answers questions and just spouts parrot fashion the opinions he’s heard from some other sociopath in his cult.

I hereby challenge him to a Muhabala event.

He can bring his family and I will bring mine and both parties can pray to God to curse the one who is wrong.

He won’t though. They never do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_of_Mubahala

Karlos 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 9:40:02
#357 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Sorry but your reference does not answer the perfectly reasonable question being asked. I'm going to ask one final time. I'm also going to phrase it differently because you keep evading:

Please enumerate the specific sins, even if just a single example, that a newborn baby has committed by the time he or she born.

That's it. A simple list. It can have as few as one entry. I don't want some long waffling opinion piece or references to passages in the Bible, with the sole exception that there is one that directly states which sin a newborn is guilty of upon birth.

If you don't answer the question then I have no choice but to assume it's because you have no answer. Just like the gender ideologues when asked "what is a woman?", have no answer. Why is that?

Last edited by Karlos on 24-Jul-2022 at 09:53 AM.

Karlos 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 11:35:38
#358 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Quote:
You seem to think that unless we do something that WE consider sinful then we don't need forgiveness

I have no such preconception, which is why I am asking you to enumerate some. You are the one presenting the claim that newborn babies are guilty of sin but so far have failed to provide a single example of a sin that a newborn is alleged to have committed.

Laughably you earlier invoked the simile of something being indefensible in court, yet here you are making a sweeping accusation of guilt against newborn babies without actually elaborating on what it is they are specifically supposed to be guilty of or how. If this isn't cognitive dissonance, I don't know what is.

Children are born innocent of all conceivable wrongdoing, actual or hypothetical. Prove me wrong.

Last edited by Karlos on 24-Jul-2022 at 12:20 PM.
Last edited by Karlos on 24-Jul-2022 at 11:36 AM.

Bosanac 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 11:42:15
#359 ]

@Karlos

He won’t reply yet.

He’s at the “church” handing over half his giro to the sociopath that runs it from his living room.

Karlos 
Posted on 24-Jul-2022 12:32:04
#360 ]
Elite Member

@Bosanac

This idea that people are wrong'uns by default is the pathological germ that ultimately leads to particularly deranged idea that some humans aren't worthy of existence. Which hasn't worked out well historically.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle