Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
17 crawler(s) on-line.
 152 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 amigakit:  6 mins ago
 pixie:  8 mins ago
 BigD:  34 mins ago
 matthey:  49 mins ago
 AndreasM:  1 hr 18 mins ago
 kolla:  1 hr 19 mins ago
 zipper:  1 hr 26 mins ago
 OlafS25:  1 hr 50 mins ago
 Swisso:  1 hr 54 mins ago
 amigang:  3 hrs 2 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  DiscreetFX's 2019 Black Friday, Purple Saturday & Red Sunday Shopping Specials
Register To Post

PosterThread
DiscreetFX 
DiscreetFX's 2019 Black Friday, Purple Saturday & Red Sunday Shopping Specials
Posted on 30-Nov-2019 22:28:43
#1 ]
Elite Member

DiscreetFX's 2019 Black Friday, Purple Saturday & Red Sunday Shopping Specials
Can you spot the two games hidden on the URL listed below and how they are related to each other? First one that solves this easy mystery wins a free product of our choice.

http://discreetfx.com/BlackFriday.html

Most Products are Digital Downloads - Digital Products are Delivered Almost Instantly. Please Allow at least 60 Seconds to 8 Hours to Get the Product!

This is a 50% Off Sale!

Sale is Because of Customer Requests!

Sale Ends on 12/01/19

Millennium - For Amiga/Amiga Video Toaster/Flyer, AmigaOS 4.1, MorphOS, AROS & Amiga Virtual Machines running Open Video Toaster. Product features are listed at the bottom of this page.

Now includes Preview version of Another Millennium.

- $29.96

Millennium Undead Edition - For Amiga/Amiga Video Toaster/Flyer, Vampire, AmigaOS 4.1, MorphOS, AROS & Amiga Virtual Machines running Open Video Toaster. Product features are listed at the bottom of this page. Now includes Preview version of Another Millennium Undead Edition.

New Preview version of Another Millennium includes effects from Scary FX II.

- $29.96

Millennium CD-ROM version - For Amiga/Amiga Video Toaster/Flyer, Vampire, AmigaOS 4.1, MorphOS, AROS & Amiga Virtual Machines running Open Video Toaster. Product features are listed at the bottom of this page.

Now includes Preview version of Another Millennium on a Faaaaaaaaast USB Flash Drive!

- $49.96 - Includes free Worldwide Shipping!

Millennium CD-ROM Undead Edition - For Amiga/Amiga Video Toaster/Flyer, AmigaOS 4.1, MorphOS, AROS & Amiga Virtual Machines running Open Video Toaster. Product features are listed at the bottom of this page. Now includes Preview version of Another Millennium Undead Edition. New Preview version of Another Millennium includes effects from Scary FX II.

- $49.96

Military & Aircraft FX Instant Download - For VT[5], SpeedEDIT and all Standard Definition TriCasters.

- $29.96

FantasyFX Instant Download - For VT[5], SpeedEDIT, Standard Definition TriCasters. Please click on Product name for feature list.

- $29.96

SportsFX - For VT[5], SpeedEDIT & Standard Definition TriCasters.

- $29.96

NVIDIA GPU GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti- For a Linux or Windows PC. Pop this ultimate GPU in your PC and run Amiga Forever as faaaaaaaaaast as possible. If that does not excite you, just speed up all your Linux and or Windows Apps with this GPU Beast! Only three of these are available.

$999.96 - A $1249 Value!

First NVIDIA GPU GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti Sold Includes a Free Roku Ultra ($99 Value)!

Speedlink Sports Tournament Edition Competition Pro USB or Amiga Joystick - Black/Red

- Only $9.96 Cheap! - A $29.99 Value!

Roku Ultra - Cloud DVR, Streaming video, games, Ultimate App based Television! Get rid of your expensive Cable or Satellite monthly bill forever! Includes 90 minutes of one on one training over the internet unless you're local to Chicagoland. Then it's a free 90 training session onsite. We only have two Roku Ultra players, get them while their hot! Some of the same hardware/software engineers that created the Amiga also created the Roku players. Many thanks Anthony Wood, CEO of Roku and also the founder of Sunrise Industries many years ago.

- Only $76.96 Cheap! - A $99.99 Value!

Profile     Report this post  
NutsAboutAmiga 
Re: DiscreetFX's 2019 Black Friday, Purple Saturday & Red Sunday Shopping Specials
Posted on 1-Dec-2019 0:06:23
#2 ]
Elite Member

@DiscreetFX

Is there any video show "Discreet FX's Millennium" on AmigaOS4.1?

I like to see it before buying it, and also it be nice to know what is done to make this software work on AmigaOS4.1, some stuff needs MaxOSX is it assumed that we are running power mac emulation?

DiscreetFX 
Re: DiscreetFX's 2019 Black Friday, Purple Saturday & Red Sunday Shopping Specials
Posted on 1-Dec-2019 0:48:02
#3 ]
Elite Member

@NutsAboutAmiga

Millennium does not work on macOS X. It works best on Classic Amiga. Most of the fonts, backgrounds, images work fine on AmigaOS 4.1. I do have a promo video for it. It’s on VHS, I’ll have to capture it and post to YouTube. Also if you download and install the Toasterless software on Open Video Toaster you can run Millennium on that.

Last edited by DiscreetFX on 01-Dec-2019 at 12:49 AM.

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 1-Dec-2019 1:06:19
#4 ]
Elite Member

@NutsAboutAmiga

I am looking for someone to update the installer script for Millennium and or write a new one to make it even more OS 4.1 friendly. That person will get the package for free and make a little extra side money.

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 1-Dec-2019 17:33:45
#5 ]
Elite Member

Update, someone has indicated they want the 1080Ti GPU with free Roku Ultra so that will be gone once they pay. I still have two 1080Ti GPU cards without a free Roku Ultra. I also have one more Roku Ultra for sale with 90 minutes of free training. It will change the way you watch and pay for TV forever. Some of the same people that created the Amiga made the Roku Ultra.

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 1-Dec-2019 20:33:50
#6 ]
Elite Member

CDTV with Remote - Another Black Friday Weekend Deal: Working CDTV with remote. Great CD-ROM based Amiga that goes for around $1000 when available. We have heard Commodore only made around 100,000 of these so this will go up in value for collectors. We only have one of these. We are keeping the 2nd one for ourselves.

- $696 Working CDTV with Remote and free shipping, Cheap

http://www.discreetfx.com/BlackFriday.html

Last edited by DiscreetFX on 01-Dec-2019 at 08:36 PM.

Bugala 
Posted on 1-Dec-2019 20:46:26
#7 ]
Cult Member

@DiscreetFX

mystery: Both games are related to Captain Blood?

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 1-Dec-2019 20:48:18
#8 ]
Elite Member

@Bugala

Correct, someone already beat you to it on EAB and won a couple of joysticks.

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 1-Dec-2019 23:12:40
#9 ]
Elite Member

Surprise we have a Picasso IV to sell and will be posting pics of it soon. I think this is a sought after Amiga graphics card.

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 2-Dec-2019 4:31:05
#10 ]
Elite Member

Picasso IV with pics is already posted. Sale ends when Cyber Monday is over.

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 2-Dec-2019 9:58:52
#11 ]
Elite Member

Last day of the sale and last chance to win a prize. Why do we call today Cybertruck Monday?

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 2-Dec-2019 16:03:37
#12 ]
Elite Member

Heads up, I’m going to be dropping the price of the Picasso IV to $320 soon. Also, it has a 30 warranty with money back guarantee. Last chance to own this piece of Amiga premium graphics card history.

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 2-Dec-2019 19:33:37
#13 ]
Elite Member

James Oregon is interested in the Picasso IV so it might not be a available for much longer. Is he a member Amigaworld.net? If so, James please PM me I have a solution for you.

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 2-Dec-2019 22:21:50
#14 ]
Elite Member

Picasso IV is sold and it will be removed from the Cyber Monday website. Please don’t try to buy it.

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 3-Dec-2019 0:29:15
#15 ]
Elite Member

More last minute deals coming up hopefully. I have a Blizzard PPC card for the A1200 but don’t want to post it for sale until I find it in the basement. I’ll try to do that today. Also some collectible Amiga and NewTek 3rd party items should be posted soon.

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 3-Dec-2019 3:46:39
#16 ]
Elite Member

Okay the sale is almost over so I have a final surprise. No I didn’t find the Blizzard PPC yet. If I find it in the next few days I’ll post it for a good price. The last surprise is something customers have wanted for a long time. Our effects for TriCaster will now be ported to AmigaOS 4.1, MorphOS, Vampire, AROS & Amiga Video Toaster. And they will have a HD option on AmigaOS 4.1, MorphOS and Vampire. I need to know which one you want first though. Any TriCaster effects you buy today will be ported to Amiga platforms within six months or you get your money back. The one that sells the best will be ported first. I’m guessing it will be SportsFX but I don’t really know. This will be a free or very low cost upgrade to cover Flash Drive & or shipping costs. Collect em now and get an even better upgrade later. I’ll even create a few new effects to make the Amiga platforms version better than the PC version. How does that sound for a final Cyber surprise?

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 3-Dec-2019 9:48:08
#17 ]
Elite Member

The sale has concluded and been removed. Thank you to all customers that purchased items. We now return you to your normally scheduled programming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumper_(broadcasting)

DrProcton 
Posted on 4-Dec-2019 13:03:40
#18 ]

@DiscreetFX

There is something I don't understand. Really I wanted to support this. I am a classic amiga fan with a vampirized amiga 600 living in Europe so no Video Toaster here. Having video effects for Amiga is cool. But what is obscure to me is the way to play them. Maybe you are working on a Scala-like application?

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 4-Dec-2019 17:12:10
#19 ]
Elite Member

@DrProcton

It’s pretty easy. Use them with any software that supports a Genlock, frame by frame overlays, 3D Animation software, compositing software and of course experiment with the free Open Video Toaster software or a full blown Amiga Video Toaster system.

Last edited by DiscreetFX on 04-Dec-2019 at 05:12 PM.

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle