Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
5752 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
Home
Features
News
Forums
Classifieds
Links
Downloads
Extras
OS4 Zone
IRC Network
AmigaWorld Radio
Newsfeed
Top Members
Amiga Dealers
Information
About Us
FAQs
Advertise
Polls
Terms of Service
Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
16 crawler(s) on-line.
 19 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.


 Steady

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 Steady:  2 mins ago
 Argo:  29 mins ago
 matthey:  1 hr 2 mins ago
 AlfredOne:  1 hr 4 mins ago
 fishy_fis:  1 hr 11 mins ago
 agami:  1 hr 53 mins ago
 arthoropod:  1 hr 55 mins ago
 Bradsco:  2 hrs 6 mins ago
 MEGA_RJ_MICAL:  2 hrs 20 mins ago
 IRTheBorg:  2 hrs 46 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Amiga cartoon with drug references
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Hypex 
Re: Amiga cartoon with drug references
Posted on 24-Jun-2020 15:45:28
#21 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 6-May-2007
Posts: 9974
From: Greensborough, Australia

@RoqueFort

Quote:
I shall link the cartoon Arry-Uana part 1....


Haha!

Spoiler alert. Bony.

Quote:
Norwich Amiga group,


Mmm. NAG. I hope they don't spend time whining about the Amiga scene?

Quote:
Love the city of Norwich, as they are pretty open about cannabis, at least in shops like Ali Bongo and Head in the clouds, and one or two market stalls!


Ali Bongo. Head in the clouds. Why am I not surprised!?

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
RoqueFort 
Re: Amiga cartoon with drug references
Posted on 25-Jun-2020 5:22:59
#22 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 12-May-2004
Posts: 5788
From: Norfolk, Great Britain

Quote:

Hypex wrote:
@RoqueFort

Quote:
I shall link the cartoon Arry-Uana part 1....


Haha!

Spoiler alert. Bony.


The TV brand has been that for nearly twenty years, it was (originally) just a play on Sony, as I had several TVs and other appliances by them at the time! I also considered "Tanatonic" and others, I need to check carefully for other unintended sexual references!

Quote:

Mmm. NAG. I hope they don't spend time whining about the Amiga scene?

Heheh, no, they mostly seem positive, displaying pictures of their old Amigas and what they are doing with them.

Quote:


Ali Bongo. Head in the clouds. Why am I not surprised!?


There is a lot more to Norwich than that, which plus4 can confirm as he used to live there. Shame you can't just pop over to see, being around the other side of the world and all!

_________________
SEX SUX

Sex doesn't prove to me that sex doesn't suck.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Hypex 
Re: Amiga cartoon with drug references
Posted on 28-Jun-2020 15:33:18
#23 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 6-May-2007
Posts: 9974
From: Greensborough, Australia

@RoqueFort

Quote:
The TV brand has been that for nearly twenty years, it was (originally) just a play on Sony, as I had several TVs and other appliances by them at the time! I also considered "Tanatonic" and others, I need to check carefully for other unintended sexual references!


LOL. Well there is also Bony M. What sort of place would have Bony TVs I wonder?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFAGVAJZadw

Quote:
Heheh, no, they mostly seem positive, displaying pictures of their old Amigas and what they are doing with them.


They do have a good attitude. Pictures you say? I almost got the impression they were showing pictures of the Amiga love they lost. Why did I sell her, why, why, why? Well, I guess not.

Quote:
There is a lot more to Norwich than that, which plus4 can confirm as he used to live there. Shame you can't just pop over to see, being around the other side of the world and all!


Well yes, that would take a while, time would change zones. The internet is where can all meet. Is this "plus4" guy named after one of the best Commodore 8-bitters of the 80s?

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
RoqueFort 
Re: Amiga cartoon with drug references
Posted on 29-Jun-2020 12:11:44
#24 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 12-May-2004
Posts: 5788
From: Norfolk, Great Britain

Quote:

Hypex wrote:
The internet is where can all meet. Is this "plus4" guy named after one of the best Commodore 8-bitters of the 80s?


I don't know, that may be before my time! Don't think plus4 comes to aw.net any more but you should look him up under his real name on Facebook, Austin.

_________________
SEX SUX

Sex doesn't prove to me that sex doesn't suck.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle