Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
10 crawler(s) on-line.
 127 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 matthey:  9 mins ago
 Rob:  13 mins ago
 amigakit:  36 mins ago
 zipper:  39 mins ago
 Maijestro:  51 mins ago
 OlafS25:  1 hr 16 mins ago
 sibbi:  1 hr 41 mins ago
 MichaelMerkel:  1 hr 42 mins ago
 dreamlandfantasy:  2 hrs 47 mins ago
 A1200:  3 hrs 34 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Free For All
      /  Coder Is Really Starting To PISS ME OFF!!!
Register To Post

PosterThread
Anonymous 
Coder Is Really Starting To PISS ME OFF!!!
Posted on 8-Mar-2006 11:39:37
# ]

@Coder

What's the #### is wrong with YOU??? I wanted people to know, and that thing
was a FREE topic! It was just to be off the front page anyway, so give yourself
a break and pull yourself together, man! I don't know what is driving you so
damn nuts like it happens now, but it sounds to me that you haven't had SEX
for a couple of YEARS, and you blame an entusiashmed user like me?!

I won't accept this anmyore! You have failed me one last time!

Yourself to blame, my friend! I liked you, but now i doubt!

I'm outta of this topic! I've had it with you one too much!

Thanks for NOTHING, scumbag!

Report this post  
Coder 
Re: Coder Is Really Starting To PISS ME OFF!!!
Posted on 8-Mar-2006 11:47:24
#2 ]
Team Member

@Helgis

Click me!

Click me!

Click me!

Click me!

Click me!

And so on and on and on.

Your reaction on a pm from me to you about your posting:

Quote:
Thanks But still i know what to do now. Keeping track of what i
wrote and where to keep them...not spamming yes...

I have 100 more but you get the picture.

Coder

Profile     Report this post  
Coder 
Posted on 8-Mar-2006 11:49:11
#3 ]
Team Member

@Helgis

Of course I leave this up the the other mods. To make it fair. Because well if I would take care of this I don't think we would see you here again ever. I am not even going to lock this one.

Coder

Anonymous 
Posted on 8-Mar-2006 11:50:15
# ]

@Helgis

Get some counseling, you seem to have some deep problems

If you don't like the rules here, close your account, simple as that

btw: did you know that insulting mods isn't such a good idea?

Last edited by Raziel on 08-Mar-2006 at 11:50 AM.

Report this post  
Yo 
Posted on 8-Mar-2006 11:51:06
#5 ]
Team Member

@Helgis

Safety tip, Helgis. NEVER insult or slag off a moderator...

IMHO, that is.

(No, I didn't type that with a straight face.)

TrebleSix 
Posted on 8-Mar-2006 12:05:57
#6 ]
Elite Member

@Yo

Quote:

Yo wrote:
@Helgis

Safety tip, Helgis. NEVER insult or slag off a moderator...

IMHO, that is.

Why ? I don't see a problem if they deserve it.
The other moderators should decide whether it is unfair/wrong.
Which is what Coder is doing, leaving it to the other mods to decide.

jkirk 
Posted on 8-Mar-2006 12:17:12
#7 ]
Elite Member

@Helgis

Helgis Helgis Helgis ........................Helgis Helgis

w h y ?

oh Helgis

you know you are asking for trouble.

and you know you can continue a previous post instead of starting new one's all the time.

oh Helgis Helgis Helgis

why must you rock the boat so much?

you and roquefort complain all the time you are being unfairly treated. both of you are pushing the rules so hard they have no choice but to fly back and knock the heck out of ya'll. apologize now and maybe the mods will be lenient one last time.

Win•dows: n. A thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell to a sixteen-bit patch to an eight-bit operating system originally coded for a four-bit microprocessor which was written by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.

Bodie_CI5 
Posted on 8-Mar-2006 12:18:53
#8 ]
Elite Member

@Helgis

You have been pulled up for this time and time again. You never seem to get the message, do you?

What shall we do? What shall we do with you? Not only have you broken the Terms and Policies of this site repeatedly, but you never heed our pleas to back off, to calm down, to listen.

The severity of this, your thread, is probably the worst public backlash on a moderator I have seen as a member for what, three years? and two as a moderator.

This thread will be locked, as will your account as pursuant to the transgressions of the following five clauses of our Terms and Policies:

Quote:

Requests from our staff: At any time, if a moderator or administrator makes a request of a user, that user is expected to follow the instructions. We rarely, if ever, challenge our users to do something (usually this has to do with an inappropriate avatar or some sort of aberrant behaviour). However, when it does happen, we expect it to be followed; participate in this site, and you participate in it as a privilege, not a right. You may always PM an administrator or the webmaster to ask questions or file a complaint. However, I place great faith and trust in my staff to do the right thing. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Quote:

Flame/Attacks: Do not flame! Flaming refers to derogatory, abusive, threatening, sarcastic, rude, or otherwise mean-spirited messages directed at members/users. Be cautious when using sarcasm and humour. Without facial expressions and tone of voice, they do not translate easily over the Internet in posts and may be perceived as flaming. Report the flame posts immediately to an Amigaworld Team Member so that the situation can be dealt with immediately.

Quote:

Troll: Trolls show no respect for other people's opinions and deliberately crafts messages to provoke others with the intention of wasting their time and energy or just to cause anger and confrontations. There is no point in arguing with them; their minds are made up. Ignore them, and report the posts immediately to an Amigaworld Team Member.

Quote:

Site Netiquette: We share one common ground, we are all Amiga users! Respect other opinions, even though you may not agree. Everyone is entitled to their say, but please do so in a courteous manner. Off-topic posts will be moved to the proper forum, and further action may be taken against repeat offenders.

It's easy to flame someone if you disagree, but remember, that type of behaviour is strictly prohibited. We come from different locations, we are a mix of ages, and our backgrounds vary. Take that into consideration before you click the post button. A moment of thought is better than hours of grief. The general rule of thumb is treat others as you would like to be treated.

Quote:

Moderation: A moderators say is final. When a moderation decision is made the moderator will document why either in private message or at the place where moderation occurred. This in most cases will be accompanied by reference to which Terms Of Service have been broken. Moderators are allowed to use their discretion in interpretation of the Terms Of Service and operate outside of the Terms Of Service where they see a need to intervene. Where you disagree, or feel unfairness is an issue, see Ajudication.

Your account will be locked for 300 days. Your situation will come under review shortly as the staff decide whether your behaviour towards this site can positively change with respect to your every outburst after a moderation or even small criticism from other members who echo the staff in their sentiments.

Of course, in the meantime, you may have recourse to adjuciation as indicated in the Terms and Policy of this site.

Quote:

Ajudication: Whilst AmigaWorld.net moderation tries to be fair and balanced sometimes errors can occur. If you disagree with a specific instance where you have been moderated then please put your complaint to the Webmaster, an Administrator or another moderator for consideration and possible action. Arguments about specific moderation incidents are not tolerated on the public forum, use the adjudication process open to you.

As has happened at other times, I have not PM'd you as this is a MOST EXPLICIT ATTACK on a fellow member and colleague.

How dare you.

Yo 
Posted on 8-Mar-2006 12:20:06
#9 ]
Team Member

@TrebleSix

OK, let me rephrase that.
Safety tip: Don't slag off people.

It gets you into trouble. In my experience. Even if you think they DO deserve it, it still comes from your own personal and biased point of view. No matter how objective you think you are. OK... well, I try to be considerate. Even though I sometimes fail, miserably.

(No, I didn't type that with a straight face.)

Coder 
Posted on 8-Mar-2006 12:21:37
#10 ]
Team Member

@TrebleSix

Quote:
Why ? I don't see a problem if they deserve it.
The other moderators should decide whether it is unfair/wrong.
Which is what Coder is doing, leaving it to the other mods to decide.

If I start insulting people I have no right to complain if others do the same. But in this case I am in the right if I may be so bold. I have pages and pages of stuff Helgis posted which are all the same. That other thread is the same as all the others he did. And don't forget there is a ton of pm's from him in which he clearly states he knows he is wrong and will not do it again. Many times I took care of his posting habits by not letting it turn into a ban. Every time he tells me he will not do it again but he does. I should not even discuss this but I get sick of this. He has been warned many many times. And no it is not ok if he does it in the free for all.

But indeed I am not taking care of the moderation on this. It would not be fair.

Coder

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle