Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
35 crawler(s) on-line.
 71 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

Hammer

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 Hammer:  1 min ago
 cdimauro:  39 mins ago
 bhabbott:  56 mins ago
 matthey:  1 hr ago
 DiscreetFX:  1 hr 34 mins ago
 gonegahgah:  1 hr 40 mins ago
 Hypex:  1 hr 56 mins ago
 MEGA_RJ_MICAL:  2 hrs 7 mins ago
 Gunnar:  3 hrs 34 mins ago
 agami:  5 hrs 50 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga OS4.x \ Workbench 4.x
      /  ...My dear Hyperion, is now the time to go to --> x86 ???
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 Next Page )
PosterThread
eXec 
Re: ...My dear Hyperion, is now the time to go to --> x86 ???
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 9:58:57
#581 ]
Cult Member

@wegster

Quite a nice thing when a moderator starts to speak about
the rules on forums and then between the lines insults
on the very same way it`s members. Cool!

All the best,

D.

Profile     Report this post  
eXec 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 10:00:49
#582 ]
Cult Member

@wegster

Quote:
Do you *really* not realize how utterly unlikely even if AInc 'wins' the court case, that they would be *capable* of *ever* releasing another version of AOS? The entire set of rights to OS4 is not Hyperions to give, even if they were so inclined to do so. And it is not so simple as 'ok, we'll code for a few days,' especially for a company like AInc, with barring Jamie Krueger, no indication of any real talent existing.

Answer me on just one thing?!!!!!!

WHO is the owner of the Amiga OS??

Answer with just one , max two words !

All the best,

D.

COBRA 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 10:01:12
#583 ]

@jingof

Quote:
Not discounting the effort involved. But it certainly sounds like the Friedens already have a tentative plan for solving it at least.

Having ideas is one thing, making something actually work is another. I mean, we had MESA planned for so many years now, with hints that it's already being worked on, yet it still hasn't materialized. The same goes for automatic stack enlargement. Or just look at how long it took from the time the first Sam boards were released, to the time the first beta version of OS4 was released for it, and right now we still don't have a final version of OS4 for the Sam available, which resolves all the issues with the beta version. And the Sam is a pretty simple single-core PCI hardware, it didn't even need any new functionality to be added to the OS like multicore support, PCI-Express support, etc. Switching over to a completely different architecture would be orders of magnitude more work, then there's the issue of the compatibility and emulation (Petunia took 3-4 years to reach its current state and quite a few classic apps still don't work properly not even with the interpretive emu). With the amount of resources we're working with here, it's definitely not a one-year task if you ask me...

Last edited by COBRA on 26-Mar-2009 at 10:02 AM.

eXec 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 10:04:47
#584 ]
Cult Member

@Hypex

Quote:
Any by then we won;'t be using AmigaOS any more since OS5 is not AmigaOS at all. And all this arguing will be pointless. OF course with "AmigaOS5" on x86 there will be another complaint. "But it's not AmigaOS." Which will lead me to the conclusion that all the [x86] Amiga people are simply a bunch of whiners and conplainers and aren't happy about any progress. At that point you can all go and throw a tantrum. I won't care. I was happy that the AmigaOne and AmigaOS4 came out at least. When I was expecting nothing. We have at least been able to progress there. And for that I am thankful for all parties involved. Okay 'nuff said.

I was happy too, but...it was ages ago! Based upon your theory we all should be happy
with the current status for the next 10 years , or what?
So we are happy that we got the current 600+¤ overpriced PPC boards, and that is it.
No need in further development? What a infinite stupidity !

All the best,

D.

jingof 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 11:32:15
#585 ]

@COBRA

Quote:
Having ideas is one thing, making something actually work is another.

No disagreement there. I'm a MSEE hardware/software engineer myself for 24 years. So, you're preaching to the choir.

Just pointing out that Rogue had addressed the multi-core issue recently and that they had a solution in mind. Never said that made it trivial or quick.

Quote:
Switching over to a completely different architecture would be orders of magnitude more work

Yep. We strongly agree there!

Never did I call for that. In fact, quite the opposite: http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=28442&forum=14#483296

Last edited by jingof on 26-Mar-2009 at 11:36 AM.
Last edited by jingof on 26-Mar-2009 at 11:33 AM.

TheDaddy 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 12:21:54
#586 ]
Elite Member

@SHADES

>>- The current offering is so bad (reasons already coverd why) that the AMIGA userbase is getting smaller.

That is utter dross. You and some other say it's bad, I don't think it is at all, I am glad I have a SAM with OS4.1 which by the way is much better than my old A1200 with PPC!
I am glad that two companies are dedicating themselves to Amiga.

>>Do you think hyperion is going to keep developing the OS for only 50 people?

Possibly? Maybe? Ask them.

>>Where is your logic?
Yet you won't "entertain" even the idea for debate of real positive solutions by your fellow interested AMIGA enjoying users.
Just where do you forsee a future with that kind of negative thinking?

You have got it all wrong...I am not negative at all. I am very positive but this discussion makes no sense for different reasons.

SHADES 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 12:31:38
#587 ]
Cult Member

@TheDaddy

Quote:

TheDaddy wrote:
@SHADES

>>- The current offering is so bad (reasons already coverd why) that the AMIGA userbase is getting smaller.

That is utter dross. You and some other say it's bad, I don't think it is at all, I am glad I have a SAM with OS4.1 which by the way is much better than my old A1200 with PPC!
I am glad that two companies are dedicating themselves to Amiga.

>>Do you think hyperion is going to keep developing the OS for only 50 people?

Possibly? Maybe? Ask them.

>>Where is your logic?
Yet you won't "entertain" even the idea for debate of real positive solutions by your fellow interested AMIGA enjoying users.
Just where do you forsee a future with that kind of negative thinking?

You have got it all wrong...I am not negative at all. I am very positive but this discussion makes no sense for different reasons.

Just how is it dross?
People can't justfiy it! that's shrinking the userbase, not expanding it.
The current H/W is way to expensive for what it does and that's not a lot on that kind of restricted re design. Funding could go elsewhere then here. It's very very expensive to design and build then market and sell this H/W in this day and age of a already very healthy market of good H/W.

A lot of people are expressing concerns about this, which is why the userbase is shrinking. Thaey can't "justify" the cost of this H/W / OS offering. The debate is for constructive discussion around circumstances of x86 codebase H/W or otherwise.

It seems (x86) the most logical solution for a long-term, solid H/W base. Not a H/W base we are left swinging in the wind for again for another 5 years when the OS is already done to the next version only to not have it meet our need or our wallets.

Maybe? well than, you must have some magic pixi dust that makes your so called truck loads of MONEy in your previous post because 50 users sure as hell isn't going to cover costs.

I don't agree. your posts don't make sense. You talk about truck loads of cash needed and yet expect development of the current OS / H/w arrangement to possibly continue on a thought and a prayer. Pepople need to get payed. Even AROS has donated bounties and it's development is done majority by charity!

Last edited by SHADES on 26-Mar-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Last edited by SHADES on 26-Mar-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Last edited by SHADES on 26-Mar-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Last edited by SHADES on 26-Mar-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Last edited by SHADES on 26-Mar-2009 at 12:34 PM.

Leo 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 12:47:25
#588 ]

Quote:

Yes. We have a pretty good idea on how to achieve that, the only reason it's not in yet is the fact that we lack a multicore platform to test on.

That's funny ! It has been developped but never tested due to lack of hardware...

Reminds me of the Shark PPC which was working but was waiting for OS4 to be finished... But it's the other way around.

Now I'm still waithing to see this working board now that OS4 is there...

I'd be curious to watch current architecture handling multiple cores while hardware will be there :)

Leo 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 12:55:06
#589 ]

Quote:

Switching over to a completely different architecture would be orders of magnitude more work, then there's the issue of the compatibility and emulation

This is not an issue.
- OS4 applications need to be recompiled (run faster than ever).
- 68k applications are emulated using UAE (better compatibility than ever).

The JIT was supposed to be there as a temporary solution, because there were no native applications. Now there are enough native applications. So no need to implement a new JIT. Or the transition will never end ;) And that's not really a transition ;)

Last edited by Leo on 26-Mar-2009 at 12:58 PM.

whose 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 13:03:41
#590 ]
Cult Member

@SHADES

Quote:
Just how is it dross? People can't justfiy it! that's shrinking the userbase, not expanding it. The current H/W is way to expensive for what it does and that's not a lot on that kind of restricted re design. Funding could go elsewhere then here. It's very very expensive to design and build then market and sell this H/W in this day and age of a already very healthy market of good H/W.

But it can be done and it indeed is done! You don´t do your POV a favour by constantly ignoring this. All your points may look logical at first glance, but reality outcurves your logic since a couple of months. What about realizing this and stop theoretical discussion about this fact?

Quote:
A lot of people are expressing concerns about this, which is why the userbase is shrinking.

That depends on the userbase you´re aiming on. If you refer to really interested people outside of the actual Amiga user base, you´re somehow right. But if you would ask them you would hear something you really would not like, because it´s your concerns expressed, that prevents those people from buying the available solutions because it´s your concerns that blurs the view on the future path of Amiga. The technical concerns are definetly not the real world problem.

Price is indeed a topic, but not for all people interested in. There are some folks out there waiting eagerly for a machine with about 1GHz, more PCI slots, maybe PCI-E. But it´s ok for them, if this machine is priced like the SAM and if it´s still PPC. Go out of your booth and ask them!

Quote:
I don't agree. your posts don't make sense. You talk about truck loads of cash needed and yet expect development of the current OS to possibly continue on a thought and a prayer. Pepople need to get payed. Even AROS has donated bounties and it's development is done majority by charity!

Your post doesn´t make sense, too, because you still choose to ignore the mechanism of x86 market, already shown to you. For the PPC machines there is no need for truckloads of money to achieve progress actually. They are reality, the OS is migrated to PPC, the actual users bought them.

For x86 based machines the reality is just vice versa.

Actually no machines there, that are "certified" for OS4 use, the OS isn´t migrated to x86 yet, only wannabe users with very blurry expressed will to buy those thingies, no real market because OS4 wouldn´t be a competitive alternative to Linux, Windoze and so on. Lots of money needed to make it a real success, because a heap of development work has to be done upfront, x86 world marketing has to be done and paid and so on.

And there is still AROS, that is as well constantly ignored by you as being the negative example for an x86 based AmigaOS, "promoted" just by the hardware costs (as you constantly try to use as the main argument!). You still don´t see, that OS4/MOS/OS3 never were the real show stopper for AROS. It was the pseudo-interest in AmigaOS on x86, that was the real show stopper. Constant complaining about missing progress, missing drivers, missing marketing and so on. This still continues and makes the AROS task a very heavy one.

It would be quite the contrary, if the x86 supporters here would give their energy to AROS, rather than discussing "x86 OS4 is the only future" into a forum Zombie.

Regards

eniacfoa 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 13:09:00
#591 ]

@COBRA

Quote:

COBRA wrote:
@eniacfoa

Quote:
as I said before - I have not heard anything to do with any judgement that says Ainc do not own AOS. Until then I will assume its Aincs property. To me it sounds like you guys are assuming AOS is hyperions property.

Anything can happen in the lawsuit, but right now AmigaOS 4 is being developed by Hyperion (as it has always been), and being distributed by ACube (being Hyperion's partner), besides AInc did not even object neither in court nor publically to OS4 having been released on the Sam. Therefore it's silly to assume at this point that it's AInc's property. Besides, do I have to remind you again that the title of this topic is "My dear Hyperion, is now the time to go to --> x86", and not "My dear AInc, is now the time to go to --> x86".

One of the mods also thinks you guys are assuming hyperion are free to do what they please. You could find the show is over for hyperion at the end of the court case quite easily. Stranger things have happened in court rooms and Ainc clearly have more money. Because Im not willing to assume who will win, I am looking at it from a 'as we speak' perspective. So I reject your reality and substitute my own ;)

http://ozconspiracyhouse.myfastforum.org

eniacfoa 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 13:11:37
#592 ]

@TheDaddy

Quote:

TheDaddy wrote:
@SHADES

>>THOSE WHO WANT AOS 4.x ON AN AVAILABLE CHEAP PLATFORM ALTERNATIVE OPENLY VOICE THEIR OPINION HERE FOR DISCUSSION.

1) Have you got a big truck full of cash?
2) Have you got a licence from Amiga Inc.?

If the answers to the above questions are a "NO" then don't bother replying.

On this site there is very small talk about what we have got available (SAM+OS4.1), how to improve it, what can be done with the available hardware, projects like the ones happening with the Minimig (www.minimig.net) and a lot of talking about Linux, OSX, AROS, MORPHOS, AOS on x86 (something that doesn't even exist) and hypothetical situations.

I find it weird, intentionally irritating and very sad.

Unless you have got something concrete to show us, like a port of Amiga OS to x86, fully functional, with loads of software to play with then I can't see the point of this discussion.
These topics have been discussed for the last 10 years, and still there is no AOS for x86.
the only people who could actually do this are Hyperion and they have said it before that it's not planned.

Its not even clear hyperion have a license...

SHADES 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 13:12:48
#593 ]
Cult Member

@whose

Quote:

whose wrote:
@SHADES

Quote:
Just how is it dross? People can't justfiy it! that's shrinking the userbase, not expanding it. The current H/W is way to expensive for what it does and that's not a lot on that kind of restricted re design. Funding could go elsewhere then here. It's very very expensive to design and build then market and sell this H/W in this day and age of a already very healthy market of good H/W.

But it can be done and it indeed is done! You don´t do your POV a favour by constantly ignoring this. All your points may look logical at first glance, but reality outcurves your logic since a couple of months. What about realizing this and stop theoretical discussion about this fact?

Quote:
A lot of people are expressing concerns about this, which is why the userbase is shrinking.

That depends on the userbase you´re aiming on. If you refer to really interested people outside of the actual Amiga user base, you´re somehow right. But if you would ask them you would hear something you really would not like, because it´s your concerns expressed, that prevents those people from buying the available solutions because it´s your concerns that blurs the view on the future path of Amiga. The technical concerns are definetly not the real world problem.

Price is indeed a topic, but not for all people interested in. There are some folks out there waiting eagerly for a machine with about 1GHz, more PCI slots, maybe PCI-E. But it´s ok for them, if this machine is priced like the SAM and if it´s still PPC. Go out of your booth and ask them!

Quote:
I don't agree. your posts don't make sense. You talk about truck loads of cash needed and yet expect development of the current OS to possibly continue on a thought and a prayer. Pepople need to get payed. Even AROS has donated bounties and it's development is done majority by charity!

Your post doesn´t make sense, too, because you still choose to ignore the mechanism of x86 market, already shown to you. For the PPC machines there is no need for truckloads of money to achieve progress actually. They are reality, the OS is migrated to PPC, the actual users bought them.

For x86 based machines the reality is just vice versa.

Actually no machines there, that are "certified" for OS4 use, the OS isn´t migrated to x86 yet, only wannabe users with very blurry expressed will to buy those thingies, no real market because OS4 wouldn´t be a competitive alternative to Linux, Windoze and so on. Lots of money needed to make it a real success, because a heap of development work has to be done upfront, x86 world marketing has to be done and paid and so on.

And there is still AROS, that is as well constantly ignored by you as being the negative example for an x86 based AmigaOS, "promoted" just by the hardware costs (as you constantly try to use as the main argument!). You still don´t see, that OS4/MOS/OS3 never were the real show stopper for AROS. It was the pseudo-interest in AmigaOS on x86, that was the real show stopper. Constant complaining about missing progress, missing drivers, missing marketing and so on. This still continues and makes the AROS task a very heavy one.

It would be quite the contrary, if the x86 supporters here would give their energy to AROS, rather than discussing "x86 OS4 is the only future" into a forum Zombie.

Regards

- Prove it. Where's that homework!

I say the comments are not only valid but prooven.
You haven't brought much to the table other than say others have answered all the concerns and point to 30+ pages of deabte that I have also contributed to, for any alleged proof about making my comments invalid.

There is a lot of people concerned and not able to justify the cost for out dated, restrictive H/W which is bound to be expensive to devlop and produce. How long was the OS ready for selling but there was no H/W base to run it on? I bet that hurt Hyperions sales. They certainly commented on this druing that time.

It's not blurred, it's crystal clear. Something needs to change the current enviroment of OS / H/W platform because it's not feesable and the userbase, althouh some bought it, some didn't and that lessened once again the pool of users to help buy and pay for any further development.

AROS is not the AMIGA companies expected and goverened official upgrade path for the AMIGA OS family. AOS4 is "supposedly" here to transition us to AOS5.

Unfortunatly for people here, the current H/W / OS offering is just too expensive and restrictive to justfiy purchase which in the end, no matter how you like to phrase it or make it seem blurry or whatever equals reduced sales, less money and a much harder to develop future for revisions and further H/W.

Last edited by SHADES on 26-Mar-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Last edited by SHADES on 26-Mar-2009 at 01:14 PM.

whose 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 13:14:51
#594 ]
Cult Member

@Leo

You show your very basic knowledge here... indeed it is an issue, which is not solved with a simple recompile in many cases. Endianess doesn´t vanish by voodoo magic ;) 68k applications emulated using UAE don´t provide better compatibility than ever, UAE provides a sandbox, conjuring many, many configuration problems for average joe, being used to configure OS4 only once and then use it, regardless if the software is native or 68k.

I don´t think that the JIT of OS4 was supposed to be as a temporary solution in it´s entirety, I rather think that Hyperion guys knew their "customers" very well. You can bet your hair on it, that x86-OS4 fanboys would have cried very loud, if there wouldn´t have been an integrated emulation for 68k software and that they will cry very loud, if the emulation will be pulled out ever.

Regards

eniacfoa 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 13:14:56
#595 ]

@Hypex

Quote:

Hypex wrote:
@eXec

Quote:
We will go x86.... perhaps in OS5, but x86 is the only future!

Any by then we won;'t be using AmigaOS any more since OS5 is not AmigaOS at all. And all this arguing will be pointless. OF course with "AmigaOS5" on x86 there will be another complaint. "But it's not AmigaOS." Which will lead me to the conclusion that all the [x86] Amiga people are simply a bunch of whiners and conplainers and aren't happy about any progress. At that point you can all go and throw a tantrum. I won't care. I was happy that the AmigaOne and AmigaOS4 came out at least. When I was expecting nothing. We have at least been able to progress there. And for that I am thankful for all parties involved. Okay 'nuff said.

how is going backward progress?

SAM is less powerful than the last amiga...is this some kind of twisted joke?

TheDaddy 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 13:17:38
#596 ]
Elite Member

@SHADES

>>Just how is it dross?

It is the way it is. There is no way that ACube can offer a SAM for $99 and Hyperion OS4.1 for $20. If it costs this much then there must be a reason.

>>The current H/W is way to expensive for what it does and that's not a lot on that kind of restricted re design.

How do you know if you haven't got one?

>>The debate is for constructive discussion around circumstances of x86 codebase H/W or otherwise.

Fine. Carry on. If you want to save some time just read one of the hundreds of similar threads raised in the last 10 years.

Find us someone who can back us up (moneywise) on porting OS4 to x86 then we talk again.

Anonymous 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 13:24:38
# ]

@eniacfoa

Quote:

I have stated in a post months back, if everyone (developers/customers/donators) dropped OS4/MorphOS and got behind AROS we'd all get what we want - a modern next gen amiga computer. It was around then I noticed that people cared about OS4 and AROS could go to hell...

Exactly. This should have happened years ago.

Some people think AROS is a failure and an indicator of why AmigaOS should stay on PPC. They ignore that AmigaOS was once one of the most famous, popular and respected operating systems in the world. it was mature, usable, with a huge community and a large developer network, including commerciai software.

In the next 2 years AROS, the only-just-usable operating system built by hobbyists in their spare time, ignored by even half the Amiga community, will probably have more users. Run that failure argument past me one more time...

Chris

Report this post  
Leo 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 13:24:39
#598 ]

Quote:

Endianess doesn´t vanish by voodoo magic ;)

Come on... MPlayer is available in AROS. As is AIWB... As are a lot of applications.

What endianess problems are you talking about ?

Of course it doesn't vanish by magic. But fact is that a lot of native applications are already available on x86. Some will need some (maybe a lot depending on how well they are written) work, indeed. But I think that's enough for a start. It's not like there were *no native applications at all*.

SHADES 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 13:26:43
#599 ]
Cult Member

@TheDaddy

Quote:

TheDaddy wrote:
@SHADES

>>Just how is it dross?

It is the way it is. There is no way that ACube can offer a SAM for $99 and Hyperion OS4.1 for $20. If it costs this much then there must be a reason.

>>The current H/W is way to expensive for what it does and that's not a lot on that kind of restricted re design.

How do you know if you haven't got one?

>>The debate is for constructive discussion around circumstances of x86 codebase H/W or otherwise.

Fine. Carry on. If you want to save some time just read one of the hundreds of similar threads raised in the last 10 years.

Find us someone who can back us up (moneywise) on porting OS4 to x86 then we talk again.

Ok, i'll go slow.

- That reason has to change or we are going to loose all development for the AOS system. It will either get to antiquated with not enough development or so expensive that no one can afford to use it which in the end equates to the same thing. No more AOS

- That's an easy one. I have looked at the specs of the current offering of SAM. There is a website you can have a look at if you don't believe me.

- That's just it. Where are the truk loads of money going to come from for the future of this OS that people already are struggling to justify and afford.
Your money debate is much more of a concern when you look at continuing to try and develop "custom" and I use the term loosly as it is just x86 desinged H/W slapped to low usage non x86 codebase, in a modern enviroment that has endless designs of working and industry tested platforms to contend with.
We also have the timeframes it will incurr to get that H/W manufactured. I repeat. How long was the current official upgrade to the AMIGA OS envirmoment delayed to be sold due to no H/W base being avaiable?
Is that good for sales?

Last edited by SHADES on 26-Mar-2009 at 01:29 PM.

Leo 
Posted on 26-Mar-2009 13:27:44
#600 ]

Quote:

that x86-OS4 fanboys would have cried very loud,

I bet that Apple PPC-Fans cried out loud when Apple announced the switch to x86... Yet Apple never sold so many Macs than now they have switched to x86.

So what's better ? please current hundreds of fans ? Or get 100x more people use your solutions ? (and I bet this 100x people would include these very same fans who were crying loud anyway ...)

I'm ready to bet the same would happen if OS4 was to switch to x86... The company has to drive the market, not a bunch of fans, and do whatever it takes to achieve that.

Apple did that. Several times. Commodore (and any one who bought it later) miserably failed to do so. Here is the result.

Btw a lot of people cried very loud for more communication... This has yet to happen...

Last edited by Leo on 26-Mar-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Last edited by Leo on 26-Mar-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Last edited by Leo on 26-Mar-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle