Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
26 crawler(s) on-line.
 74 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

Rob

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 Rob:  1 min ago
 Gunnar:  10 mins ago
 dirkzwager:  24 mins ago
 clint:  30 mins ago
 vox:  36 mins ago
 pixie:  47 mins ago
 NutsAboutAmiga:  52 mins ago
 zipper:  1 hr 27 mins ago
 Templario:  1 hr 33 mins ago
 RobertB:  1 hr 52 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga OS4 Hardware
      /  Whats acube top secret?
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
Gebrochen 
Re: Whats acube top secret?
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 6:32:47
#81 ]

@1Mouse

Yeah I think many of us have been awaiting a laptop type miggy, so we can go to da beach, haha, and type some lyrics!

HAhaha, just for examples sake of course.

AmiKit 12
MorphOS PowerBook G4 (which can play youtube vids)

https://blitterwolf.blogspot.com

Profile     Report this post  
hotrod 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 6:42:29
#82 ]
Elite Member

@Dandy

Ehm... care to elaborate of you beinged confused as to what?

Tower is heavy. Hard to put in a bag and cary around.

To a laptop you use a PSU and that is what you use for an A500/A1200 too.

Sorry but I don't know how much clearer it can be???

Shufflepuck 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 7:12:13
#83 ]
Cult Member

@Gebrochen

He he, what about a portable MiniMig, that would be cool..

Dandy 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 8:05:52
#84 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Quote:

hotrod wrote:
@QuBe

The point is that there is nothing that makes you think Amiga as much as a keyboard computer.

Keyboard computers make think TI99 4a, VIC20, PET, CBM, Tandy, Atari, etc. as well...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

But that's not the only point. If they can sell PCs in a C64 case why wouldn't people buy an Amiga in a Amiga case?

I wouldn't as I already have several Amigas - partially in original Amiga cases and partially in cases specifically made for Amigas (such as the Micronik BigTower for my A4kPPC)...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Especially since it got a lot more to offer being the real deal.

???

???

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

I think that it's better than just standard towers and laptops.

You are of course free to think so.
But from my POV that heavily depends on the purpose you want to use the computer for.
For everydays work I would refuse to have to work on a laptop.
Worst ergonomics, body / health damages pre-programmed if used for intense work for 8+ hours daily over the years.
I prefer a (power)tower underneath my desk for doing real work.
For gaming I have gaming devices, for enjoying music I have my high end stereo equipment and for watching videos I have my "home cinema" TV with dolby 7.1.
When I'm out I don't want to think of computers.
I want to enjoy the green nature then to give my old eyes a rest...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

If you want to get some new users to the platform

Why should I?
This is neither my profession, nor my responsibility.
I have enough other things to bother with - I leave that to those who earn their living with it...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Laptops are good and practical for the purpose of bringing them with you to work

What would I want to do with a laptop here at work?
Ruin my health or what?

To protect the employee's health we have laws in place that prescribe what is ergonomical and acceptable in the long run and what not.
And a laptop is not.
Period.

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

...or on a train.

As I wrote above: When I'm out I don't want to think of computers.
I prefer to look out of the window and watch the landscape rushing by when I'm riding on a train. Something I can't really do while driving a car or motorbike...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

You couldn't use an A1200 kind of computer on a train or on a plane

I wouldn't want to.

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

but on the other hand it is easy to take it with you, you get a fullsize keyboard.

Hmmmmmm - let me think: I started bothering with computers back in 1986. Since then I took my computer 3-4 times with me to a friend.

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

To me it's a good idea, I don't expect that anyone would agree .

Ahh - O.K. then...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

I can talk about this from different angels all day but if you think that it's a bad idea it won't matter.

I have the suspect that what I'm thinking doesn't matter most of the time...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Everyone here wants a laptop but who outside of this community would buy one?

Wrong.
I don't want one.
You should try not to generalise...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

I think that people can get the new Amiga in an A1200 kind of case but an Amiga laptop... it doesn't look like an Amiga so then it's just weird.

I don't expect an Amiga to have a certain look - so for me it would not be "just weird".

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Might sound stupid but I have never claimed that people are clever, they buy a PC in a C64 shell .

I think there is no need to comment on the meaning of "PC"...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

And unless I expect to have the computer for 20 years there are no need for a tower either IMO.

Hmmmm - I bought all the parts for my A4kPPC (which still is my main machine) back in 1997 - so that makes 14 years now and so far I never regretted to have bought the Micronik BigTower for it...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

I would've been happier if it was in an A1200 case.

Hmmmm - I still have a (yellowed) A1200 case laying around (incl. keyboard) - I could donate that to you, but you would have to pick it up here in Cologne...
The former innards are now fiited into a tower casing, of course...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Imagine cool hardware like in the X1000 or Sam 460 but in such a case instead. Come on, it's coooool!

Well, I towered most of my Amiga hardware for a reason.
If I had deemed such cases cool I wouldn't have towered most of my Amigas...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Am I the only one here that would buy one?

Presumably not - but I highly doubt everybody here would, as you tried to imply above...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

And you call yourselfs Amigans

And this has exactly what to do with AIO computer cases?

Dandy

hotrod 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 8:53:42
#85 ]
Elite Member

@Dandy

Quote:
Keyboard computers make think TI99 4a, VIC20, PET, CBM, Tandy, Atari, etc. as well.

Not if it is sold as an Amiga, doh

Quote:
I wouldn't as I already have several Amigas - partially in original Amiga cases and partially in cases specifically made for........

If you had read everything that I wrote you would've seen that I wasn't talking about just you or just the current userbase.

Quote:
But from my POV that heavily depends on the purpose you want to use the computer for.
Worst ergonomics, body / health damages pre-programmed if used for intense work for 8+ hours daily over the years.
For gaming I have gaming devices, for enjoying music I have my high end stereo equipment and for watching videos I have my "home cinema" TV with dolby 7.1.

........yes... how did you miss that I wrote about the A500/A1200? What does that got to do with a laptop? Also why I are you telling me things that I alread know, I wrote exactly that in another thread some months ago. Either way it got nothing to do with anything.

Quote:
Why should I?
I have enough other things to bother with - I leave that....t

You answer like I wrote this to you, are you... alright?

Quote:
I prefer to look out of the window and watch the landscape

Again you're not the only one in the world. You sure make it sound like you are. Having high thoughts of yourself? Anyway if I take the train people are using laptops, lots of the are.

Quote:
Hmmmmmm - let me think: I started bothering with computers back in 1986. Since then I took my computer 3-4 times with me to a friend

Sounds like a boring life. Me and my friends brought our computers to each other all the time. Even towers actually which made us realise why an A1200 kind of computer is to prefer when it comes to moving them around. People still do this, believe it or not.

Quote:

Nooooo

Quote:
Wrong.
I don't want one.

Ehm, you do realise that you think that everyone does whatever you do? Let me tell you again, the world is not you.

Quote:
I don't expect an Amiga to have a certain look - so for me it would not be "just weird".

Again you're not the only one in the world. Obviously you have not understood what I wrote, read it again and understand before you answer. Otherwise you should stop wasting my time.

Quote:

I think that anyone with some brains understand what I meant since it's been used to refer to a certain kind of PC ever since the 80s if not longer. So if you want to act thick or if you are thick are most likely a liddle bit of both you can go ahead. You haven't written a single line worth reading that I've seen so why begin now. You've managed to show what level you're on and I will leave it to you to figure out if it's high, low or somewhere in between.

Quote:
Hmmmm - I still have a (yellowed) A1200 case laying around (incl. keyboard) - I could donate that to you, but you would have...

Nah I got a better looking case right here. Several even. I hope that there will be some new to add to my collection

Quote:
If I had deemed such cases cool I wouldn't have towered most of my....

Ehm... Commodore made towers too you know :-S . I can't imagine what whent through your mind when you made that decision. On the other hand it's becoming clearer. I bought an A4000D right away, seemed smarter

Quote:
Presumably not - but I highly doubt everybody here would, as you tried to imply above...

Or rather that's how you understood my writing but that is not the same as saying that you got it right. You can ask yourself how I could've meant that when I write about users wanting laptops? Isn't that two different buyers right there? But really, why explain it to someone that clearly are only here for one reason. But I guess that's what happens when life is boring.

Quote:

The point was that if you're an Amigan you take out the hardware, keep the empty case untill it gets yellow for no apparent reason and brags about it... no wait... that was you.

hotrod 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 9:08:37
#86 ]
Elite Member

@Dandy

So are you gonna destroy this thread by acting like you don't understand anything of what I'm writing? If you got something to add I suggest that you PM me instead.

I do not think that you have anything to write that are worth answering but you could always try.

Anonymous 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 11:31:21
# ]

@Dandy

I don't get why you're being so defensive about laptops vs towers. Hotrod's generalisation seems completely innocuous to me. I like a laptop personally, but I like to be browsing the web on the sofa, not sat at a desk in a spare room.

I'd be amazed if it were laptop. The '500' name wouldn't make sense, and it's too much work to get OS4 supporting it. Given the situation with Sam 460 drivers, I think this project is going to be on familiar ground.

It's probably too early for a next-gen Sam, but you never know. Could be the upcoming FPGA Arcade but as a Minimig follow-up, '1200' would be a better number. Like others, I'd guess at a keyboard-case Sam.

Chris

Last edited by clebin on 05-Sep-2011 at 11:36 AM.
Last edited by clebin on 05-Sep-2011 at 11:36 AM.

Report this post  
Arko 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 11:43:15
#88 ]

- laptop ?
needs a lot of know how in power managemet display technoloy and a lot if investments for a production.
ACUBE would be insane doing it.

- all in one computer with keyboard
needs a lot of investments wenn you want to do it in the right way, you have to order a lot of part in high quantities if you want to get them cheap and if no one buys your product they are just luying around and you have to pay your debt ... not clever !

AN OCS demo is partly visable, the name of an classic OCS machine is used partially, ACUBE has some know how with OCS products ... description would fit for a price reduced Minimig with some minor updates, maybe standard formfactor and on board ARM module, maybe confired with AOS .

I borrowed this comments from here (#27 & #28):
http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=38873&forum=2&start=20&order=0

Mechanic 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 11:48:01
#89 ]
Elite Member

@

After confering with my people in low places I can say beyond an unreasonable
doubt that Acube will be making a multi-configurable Transformer style case for
their new single core PA6T based computer on a flexable-sheet motherboard.
(Batteries not included)

wajdy 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 12:24:32
#90 ]

@Mechanic

Can you rephrase please?

Dandy 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 12:51:15
#91 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Quote:

hotrod wrote:
@Dandy

Quote:

Keyboard computers make think TI99 4a, VIC20, PET, CBM, Tandy, Atari, etc. as well.

Not if it is sold as an Amiga, doh

I'm sure you can come up with an example of WHEN & WHERE one of the above mentioned AIOs has been sold "as an Amiga"...

What I meant to say with this simply was that not just Amigas were sold in those AIO (all in one) form factor cases - there were other computers in such cases as well.
Therefor I do not automatically think"Amiga" when I see a computer in an AIO case.

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Quote:

I wouldn't as I already have several Amigas - partially in original Amiga cases and partially in cases specifically made for........

If you had read everything that I wrote you would've seen that I wasn't talking about just you or just the current userbase.

You wrote: "Everyone here..." - this includes (according to my understanding of the English language) me as well as anybody else here.

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Quote:

........yes... how did you miss that I wrote about the A500/A1200?

Did I?
Do I smell some Pharisaism here?
Or why do you ignore the sentence I replied this to?
After all It was you who wrote: "I think that it's better than just standard towers and laptops."
And in the sentence before this one you wrote about PCs and C64 - no mention of A500/A1200.
Perhaps it wouldn't be the worst idea if you'd start to read you own writings more carefully...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

What does that got to do with a laptop?

Are you serious?
You ask me what a laptop got to do with a laptop?

If you don't mean 'laptops' then don't write "laptops"!

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Also why I are you telling me things that I alread know, I wrote exactly that in another thread some months ago.

Are we latterly obliged to read all the posts you ever wrote here before being allowed to reply to the latest?
And no - so far you did not sound as if you already knew it...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Either way it got nothing to do with anything.

Of course my averseness to AIO computers has to do with their bad ergonomics!

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Quote:

Why should I?
I have enough other things to bother with - I leave that....

You answer like I wrote this to you, are you... alright?

Well, the only mentioning of a possible curtailing of your audience I could find in your post was "Everyone here...". Plus, in your firsat sentence you wrote: "there is nothing that makes you think" - so yes, you wrote this to me - as well as to everybody else here.
What did you drink/smoke, that you don't understand your own writing?

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Quote:

I prefer to look out of the window and watch the landscape

Again you're not the only one in the world. You sure make it sound like you are.

I never claimed so.
All I intended to do was to point out that you are generalising and that very well other opinions do exist aside from yours - even if it should be just one - mine.

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Having high thoughts of yourself?

If considering myself as rather insignificant equals to "having high thoughts of my own" for you then be it...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Anyway if I take the train people are using laptops, lots of the are.

Anyway - if I take the train (I'm a commuter and use public transport exclusively) I can see perhaps one person using the laptop per month. So you certainly must be exaggerating.
The question is: To what purpose? What is your agenda?

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Quote:

Hmmmmmm - let me think: I started bothering with computers back in 1986. Since then I took my computer 3-4 times with me to a friend

Sounds like a boring life.

Not really.
If you have a wife and three daughters plus one grandson life never gets boring, you know...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Me and my friends brought our computers to each other all the time.

O.K. - if you don't have other hobbies...
I have other time consuming hobbies beside my computing hobby.
You can see one of them here (website still under construction)...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Even towers actually which made us realise why an A1200 kind of computer is to prefer when it comes to moving them around. People still do this, believe it or not.

Fully agreed. If I had to carry my A4kPPC around "all the time" I would most likely also prefer a small lightweight.
But thing is that for me it is sufficiant to carry an USB stick to my friends and plug it into their computers if I wanna show them something - no need to move the entire equipment...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Quote:

Nooooo

You sound so disappointed!?

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Quote:

Wrong.
I don't want one.

Ehm, you do realise that you think that everyone does whatever you do? Let me tell you again, the world is not you.

I realised that you appearently think so and just wanted to point out to you that there are other opinions beside yours as well - for example mine.

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Quote:

Again you're not the only one in the world.

Thank you for repeatedly pointing this out - but in contrast to you I'm very well aware of this fact.
But you appearently just accept other opinions if they do not differ from yours, despite writing "I don't expect that anyone would agree".

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Obviously you have not understood what I wrote, read it again and understand before you answer.

Obviously you didn't understand it yourself...
So you might want to take your own advice.

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Otherwise you should stop wasting my time.

...says the one who spends all the time with carrying computers around...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Quote:

I think that anyone with some brains understand what I meant since it's been used to refer to a certain kind of PC ever since the 80s if not longer.

That's why I thought there's no need to comment on it. Fine you agree.

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

So if you want to act thick or if you are thick are most likely a liddle bit of both you can go ahead.

???
Size: 2m
Fighting Weight: 150 kg
7 years KungFu (taught by an chinese Shaolin monk)
Is this what you meant?

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

You haven't written a single line worth reading that I've seen so why begin now.

Are you now soliloquising?

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

You've managed to show what level you're on and I will leave it to you to figure out if it's high, low or somewhere in between.

Mate, I know quite well what level I'm on - but do YOU know YOUR level?
Up to now I avoided personal attacks, but you are dancing on the line here...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Nah I got a better looking case right here. Several even. I hope that there will be some new to add to my collection

You seriously must be joking - a better looking case than an A1200?
After all you wrote: "I would've been happier if it was in an A1200 case", if I may remind you...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Quote:

If I had deemed such cases cool I wouldn't have towered most of my....

Ehm... Commodore made towers too you know :-S .

Did they also make Amiga4000PPC towers?
No?
So what?

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

I can't imagine what whent through your mind when you made that decision.

You're not going to tell us with this that your imagination is really THAT limited, are you?
(as you wrote "anyone with some brains " a bit further up)

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

On the other hand it's becoming clearer. I bought an A4000D right away, seemed smarter

I bought all the parts for my tower and assembled it myself - was more informative...
Furthermore there never were A4kPPC towers by Commodore.

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Quote:

Or rather that's how you understood my writing but that is not the same as saying that you got it right.

If you didn't mean it this way a different wording might help...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

You can ask yourself how I could've meant that when I write about users wanting laptops? Isn't that two different buyers right there?

No - I don't play the guessing game.
Use a proper wording or don't be surprised if you get misunderstood.
Easy as that, really.

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

But really, why explain it to someone that clearly are only here for one reason.

What reason?

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

But I guess that's what happens when life is boring.

Yeah - tell me more about my life - appearently you know it better than I do...

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

Quote:

The point was that if you're an Amigan you take out the hardware, keep the empty case untill it gets yellow for no apparent reason and brags about it... no wait... that was you.

EDIT:
Ahhh - I just found your lovely, little PM:
Be a man or be gone

What's your problem with me? Huh? Now is your chance, tell me or shut the #### up. Why do you reply to what I'm writing with the only purpose to nagg on me? I don't know you, neither do I want to but if you got such big issues I suggest that you take a flight over here and settle this like a man. Or are you a sorry little geek that noone cares a rats ass about, you got bad self esteem and need to pick on someone else to feal that you're even worth something because you hate yourself so much? That seems very likely. Who in this world likes you? Does/did even your mom like you?

Stay behind your desk with your little rebuilt Amiga and stay the hell away from me! Got it you sick ####?!

May the mods judge your behaviour...

Last edited by Dandy on 05-Sep-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Dandy

1Mouse 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 13:06:17
#92 ]

@clebin

I'm with you on the laptop v desktop, I love having my laptop while on the sofa.

Would the Minimig fit in a laptop case?

Sam460cr + OS4.1FE

_ThEcRoW 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 13:33:36
#93 ]
Cult Member

A laptop would be interesting...

Mac Mini G4 1GB Ram with the butterfly!!

Anonymous 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 13:47:15
# ]

@Dandy

Ignoring the flame-fest, this made me laugh:

Quote:
Anyway - if I take the train (I'm a commuter and use public transport exclusively) I can see perhaps one person using the laptop per month. So you certainly must be exaggerating.

Quote:
You can see one of them here (website still under construction)...

Chris

Last edited by clebin on 05-Sep-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Report this post  
OldFart 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 13:59:29
#95 ]
Elite Member
From: Stad; en d'r is moar ain stad en da's Stad. Makkelk zat!

@amigang

Nah, I'll just do the waiting game and when this secret is unveiled I'll start yelling all over that I could have told you what it was right from the beginning in an unconcealed act of taking advantage of hindsight.

Mark my words!

OldFart

hotrod 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 14:59:13
#96 ]
Elite Member

@Dandy

Say may they do that. For someone trying to proof that he got an exciting life you do spend a lot of time writing crap proofing that your a prime example of what you shouldn't try to become in life. Wanna demonstrate your kung fu skills? Come on here and don't trip on your feet on your way here.

With the PM you had your chanse to be a man and come clean or to be a wuss. I thought that you would be a wuss and I was right, you've reached another low point. You got upset though so mission accomplished :) . I couldn't care less abou you as a persn or anything that you write. I found like 10 errors just taking a quick look so that sums you up. Horrible human being.

Last edited by hotrod on 05-Sep-2011 at 03:12 PM.

austgarden 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 15:36:14
#97 ]

How about

A-cube's new big secret is

A sam 460

500 giveaways ..

ha ha ha ha LOL

Anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work.

fishy_fis 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 15:49:41
#98 ]
Elite Member

I still suspect it's something classic amiga related. Probably just a fantasy on my behalf, but given the sam's fpga socket (I dont have one, but this is accurate is it not?) and acube's experience with the minimig (Im aware it wasnt their design before anyone "enlightens" me) Id love some sort of fpga hardware emulation of ocs/ecs for Sam's+ OS4.x. Ive said it before, but that's one of the few things that'd make me jump onboard the OS4.x train. Not that Im disinterested now, but for me there's currently nothing inspiring me to pay the cost of entry.

@hotrod and dandy

I have no interest in taking sides, but damn, sure took y'all some long posts to say pretty much nothing :P
Much like anyone here Ive seen some unusual arguements, but that was right up there. Near as I can tell it basically stemmed from a discussion of preference of form factors? How this lead to such aggression is a noodle scratcher, but honestly, who gives a smeg. People can use and enjoy what the heck they like as far as Im concerned. It's hardly something to get worked up over.

Now to chime in on the desktop/towers vs. laptops discussion though, sitting back in the lounge on the sofa is hardly restricted to the realm of portable devices. Im currently sitting in my favorite rocker/recliner with a wireless keyboard on my lap and mouse on the arm of my chair (via media centre box connected to big screen lcd tv).

Just my 2 cents :)

Last edited by fishy_fis on 05-Sep-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Last edited by fishy_fis on 05-Sep-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Comi 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 15:54:14
#99 ]
Cult Member

I Am little disappointed if its not a PPC card..
Case have less logic to me since they already offer complete system..
Anyway let it be OS 4.x and Sam XXX related

fingus 
Posted on 5-Sep-2011 15:58:20
#100 ]
Cult Member

Its a full Classic Amiga Implementation in FPGA for SAM440/SAM460ex

That would brake walls and windowpan!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle