Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
5729 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
14 crawler(s) on-line.
 16 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.


 MEGA_RJ_MICAL

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 MEGA_RJ_MICAL:  1 min ago
 Tomcat:  19 mins ago
 SOFISTISOFTWARE:  20 mins ago
 BSzili:  32 mins ago
 Argo:  39 mins ago
 freak:  40 mins ago
 kolla:  46 mins ago
 Krethx:  1 hr 4 mins ago
 thellier:  1 hr 17 mins ago
 Andre4s:  1 hr 38 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Free For All
      /   Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 22-Jan-2014 0:47:14
#621 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 4025
From: Rhode Island

@nimrods

Newtonian "pull" gravity vs. EMRP "push" gravity has already been experimentally shown to favor EMRP "push" gravity.

http://www.worldnpa.org/pdf/abstracts/abstracts_1760.pdf

Also, gravitational shielding, not predicted by Newton and Einstein has been measured in experiment.
You can read about the experiment at the bottom of the following linked page:
http://blazelabs.com/e-exp11.asp

But what does experiment matter to a bunch of nimrods?

Last edited by Lou on 22-Jan-2014 at 12:54 AM.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 22-Jan-2014 11:54:40
#622 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 4025
From: Rhode Island

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@Lou

From the story about the "discovery of Atlantis" is the following line.Quote:
suggests their belief that humans existed in the Azores region before the arrival of the Portuguese thousands of years ago

Do you know how many billions of years Portugal has been exploring the Atlantic Ocean? Oops sorry, Portugal only came into existence in 1065 and didn't achieve independence until 1139. This hardly qualifies as "Thousands of years ago"

you are truly a nimrod among rocket scientists!
Exactly where did I say that the Portuguese were/are Atlanteans?
You act like you know my history better than me. The rumor was about the islands that we settled. Learn to read.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Nimrod 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 22-Jan-2014 18:15:06
#623 ]
Super Member
Joined: 30-Jan-2010
Posts: 1210
From: Untied Kingdom

@Lou

Quote:
you are truly a nimrod among rocket scientists! Exactly where did I say that the Portuguese were/are Atlanteans? You act like you know my history better than me. The rumor was about the islands that we settled. Learn to read.

From your comment, it is evident that once again, you didn't read the C.R.A.P that you posted. You really should follow your own advice and Learn to read.
I commented on their assumption that the Portugese "Discovered" the islands thousands of years ago, I did not claim that the Atlanteans were Portuguese

Quote:
Newtonian "pull" gravity vs. EMRP "push" gravity has already been experimentally shown to favor EMRP "push" gravity. http://www.worldnpa.org/pdf/abstracts/abstracts_1760.pdf
You already posted a link to that C.R.A.P. here and his "experiment" is still no better than a six year olds school science project. It was wrong when he made the assertion back in 2009, it was wrong last time you posted it, and it will still be wrong next time you post it. This publication would only be of any use if the paper it was printed on was soft and came in perforated sheets.

Quote:
Also, gravitational shielding, not predicted by Newton and Einstein has been measured in experiment. You can read about the experiment at the bottom of the following linked page: http://blazelabs.com/e-exp11.asp But what does experiment matter to a bunch of nimrods?
And yet Two white dwarf stars are currently moving towards each other despite the huge amount of Radiation Pressure between them. But what does observational evidence matter to a the willingly blind? These stars are the bright spheres in a dark box that you linked to as the basis for all this EMRP CRAP and they prove that Borg is hopelessly out of his depth.

_________________
When in trouble, fear or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
olegil 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 23-Jan-2014 9:45:03
#624 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 22-Aug-2003
Posts: 5888
From: Work

@Lou

Quote:
Exactly where did I say that the Portuguese were/are Atlanteans?


Exactly where did he say you said that?

Quote:
Learn to read.


Yes, please do.

_________________
This weeks pet peeve:
Using "voltage" instead of "potential", which leads to inventing new words like "amperage" instead of "current" (I, measured in A) or possible "charge" (amperehours, Ah or Coulomb, C). Sometimes I don't even know what people mean.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
olegil 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 23-Jan-2014 11:42:33
#625 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 22-Aug-2003
Posts: 5888
From: Work

@Lou

Quote:

Lou wrote:
Also, gravitational shielding, not predicted by Newton and Einstein has been measured in experiment.
You can read about the experiment at the bottom of the following linked page:
http://blazelabs.com/e-exp11.asp


Insults aside (you aren't very good at them), those graphs at the end there are very interesting. However, I can't accept his explanation that this deviation is higher than that caused by the difference in distance.

The sun is far away. Yes. 150 million kilometers. It's also got a large mass, and a gravity of 27 (Edit: g) on the surface. The gravity of the sun as experienced in earths orbit is about

(((2 * pi) / (365.2564 * 24 * 60 * 60))^2) * 150 000 000 000 = 0.00594604021m/s˛ (using google to calculate)

The earth has a radius of 6,371 km according to Google. Let's accept that at face value. That means that when you're in daytime, the sun is 6,371 km closer than average, and nighttime the sun is 6,371 km further away.

0.00594629276 mid day
0.00594604021 dusk/dawn
0.00594578766 mid night

That's ±25nm/s˛, way off the charts compared to that plot (which only goes from +0.1 to -1.1 nm/s˛.

Something smells fishy, but it COULD of course just be my lunch.

Last edited by olegil on 23-Jan-2014 at 11:43 AM.

_________________
This weeks pet peeve:
Using "voltage" instead of "potential", which leads to inventing new words like "amperage" instead of "current" (I, measured in A) or possible "charge" (amperehours, Ah or Coulomb, C). Sometimes I don't even know what people mean.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 25-Jan-2014 18:11:35
#626 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 4025
From: Rhode Island

@olegil

If gravity works like you think, why doesn't our weight change in the winter compared to summer, ignoring exercise and eating habits.

The nimrods' flawed thinking is he is only measuring visible light sources when in fact it's cosmic radiation that is in all space, of which the sun interferes with by blocking and causing a pressure difference. The sun does push back a little (solar wind as the noobs call it) and I'm pretty sure the ancients calculated correctly when there were 360 days in the year. But that little push has stretched it to 365.25 over much time, hasn't it?

As for my insults, I don't try to hide them to pretend to be clever.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 25-Jan-2014 18:15:21
#627 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 4025
From: Rhode Island

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
you are truly a nimrod among rocket scientists! Exactly where did I say that the Portuguese were/are Atlanteans? You act like you know my history better than me. The rumor was about the islands that we settled. Learn to read.

From your comment, it is evident that once again, you didn't read the C.R.A.P that you posted. You really should follow your own advice and Learn to read.
I commented on their assumption that the Portugese "Discovered" the islands thousands of years ago, I did not claim that the Atlanteans were Portuguese

Quote:
Newtonian "pull" gravity vs. EMRP "push" gravity has already been experimentally shown to favor EMRP "push" gravity. http://www.worldnpa.org/pdf/abstracts/abstracts_1760.pdf
You already posted a link to that C.R.A.P. here and his "experiment" is still no better than a six year olds school science project. It was wrong when he made the assertion back in 2009, it was wrong last time you posted it, and it will still be wrong next time you post it. This publication would only be of any use if the paper it was printed on was soft and came in perforated sheets.

Quote:
Also, gravitational shielding, not predicted by Newton and Einstein has been measured in experiment. You can read about the experiment at the bottom of the following linked page: http://blazelabs.com/e-exp11.asp But what does experiment matter to a bunch of nimrods?
And yet Two white dwarf stars are currently moving towards each other despite the huge amount of Radiation Pressure between them. But what does observational evidence matter to a the willingly blind? These stars are the bright spheres in a dark box that you linked to as the basis for all this EMRP CRAP and they prove that Borg is hopelessly out of his depth.

the way your dribble read alluded to me claiming as such.
With regards to the discovery of the islands what does that change? Atlantis is said to have fallen many millennia ago.

your opinion of an experiment is meaningless, stop pretending it isn't

Even Stephen Hawking is getting closer to abandoning GR:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/24/stephen-hawking-black-holes-event-horizons_n_4658220.html

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Nimrod 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 26-Jan-2014 16:26:26
#628 ]
Super Member
Joined: 30-Jan-2010
Posts: 1210
From: Untied Kingdom

@Lou

Quote:
The nimrods' flawed thinking is he is only measuring visible light sources when in fact it's cosmic radiation that is in all space
And once again Lou makes up a straw man to attack. The figures that have been quoted by myself and others for the MEASURED levels of Radiation pressure are not limited to the tiny narrow slot that is the visible spectrum, but the TOTAL levels of Radiation pressure.

These light spheres in a dark box are not moving away from each other despite the huge amount of Radiation Pressure at all frequencies acting to force them apart.

You EMRP theories are just another attempt to reintroduce the concept of Aether Physics despite the fact that its predictions completely failed to make the grade when tested in the Michelson-Morley experiments, and have continued to fail to manifest despite having been "tested" by far more sensitive equipment than the original experiment. How long will it be before you try to supersede Astronomy in favour of Astrology again, or Phlogiston Chemistry in the place of Mendeleevs periodic table.
Better still why don't you join forces with Kent Hovind and Ken Ham and try to get creationism taught in American science classes, like you wanted them to do in Mississippi. That should hand over the lead in all sciences to either the Chinese or the Europeans and turn America into a scientific backwater that even North Korea can laugh at.

_________________
When in trouble, fear or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 1-Feb-2014 23:09:09
#629 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 4025
From: Rhode Island

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
The nimrods' flawed thinking is he is only measuring visible light sources when in fact it's cosmic radiation that is in all space
And once again Lou makes up a straw man to attack. The figures that have been quoted by myself and others for the MEASURED levels of Radiation pressure are not limited to the tiny narrow slot that is the visible spectrum, but the TOTAL levels of Radiation pressure.

These light spheres in a dark box are not moving away from each other despite the huge amount of Radiation Pressure at all frequencies acting to force them apart.

You EMRP theories are just another attempt to reintroduce the concept of Aether Physics despite the fact that its predictions completely failed to make the grade when tested in the Michelson-Morley experiments, and have continued to fail to manifest despite having been "tested" by far more sensitive equipment than the original experiment. How long will it be before you try to supersede Astronomy in favour of Astrology again, or Phlogiston Chemistry in the place of Mendeleevs periodic table.
Better still why don't you join forces with Kent Hovind and Ken Ham and try to get creationism taught in American science classes, like you wanted them to do in Mississippi. That should hand over the lead in all sciences to either the Chinese or the Europeans and turn America into a scientific backwater that even North Korea can laugh at.

It's funny that you mention the Michelson-Morley experiments because they were inconclusive and have been interpreted both ways.

Here's the bottom line: if it disagrees with experiment - it's wrong.
http://www.insidescience.org/content/date-particle-supercollider-detects-no-evidence-dark-matter/1545
Dark matter is wrong.
Dark energy is wrong.
Dark Matter + Dark Energy + General Relativity = Universe is wrong.
Einstein never believed in QM. Einstein is wrong.

The Higgs field is ether renamed. It is a pressure that 'gives everything mass'. I already explained to you what mass is.

Wasn't it you that said magnetic monopoles don't exist?
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/01/140129164807.htm
Once again - you are WRONG.

Also, the purpose of the dark box was to eliminate outside sources of pressure while absorbing the pressure from the light sources to create the imbalance which is not the case in your irrelevant link - you again fail to grasp simple concepts of radiation pressure. You are WRONG.

Last edited by Lou on 01-Feb-2014 at 11:20 PM.
Last edited by Lou on 01-Feb-2014 at 11:17 PM.
Last edited by Lou on 01-Feb-2014 at 11:12 PM.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 1-Feb-2014 23:27:39
#630 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 4025
From: Rhode Island

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/tesla-vs-einstein-the-ether-the-birth-of-the-new-physics

Some quotes:
Quote:
Concrete proof that relativity can be violated can be found in George Gamow’s watershed book Thirty Years That Shook Physics. Gamow, one of the founding fathers of quantum physics, tells us that in the mid-1920’s, Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck discovered not only that electrons were orthorotating, but also that they were spinning at 1.37 times the speed of light. Gamow makes it clear that this discovery did not violate anything in quantum physics, what it violated was Einstein’s principle that nothing could travel faster than the speed of light.


Quote:
Another key mystery where Tesla differs from Einstein involves the paradoxical findings of Michelson and Morley who in 1887, tried to detect the ether by using two sets of mirrors pointed at each other and placed miles apart. One set was aimed in the direction the Earth was moving and the other set was aimed at right angles to the movement of the Earth. It was hypothesised that if the ether existed, once an impulse was sent, there would be a difference in the return times of each set, yet no difference was found.

Einstein essentially agreed with the findings by stating that by its nature, the ether could not be detected. However, Einstein also upped the ante considerably by also saying that if the ether could be detected then his theory of relativity was in error.5 Einstein further stated that if light could travel like a particle it would not need a medium (i.e., the ether) to travel through. Even though most of the great scientists of the day such as Maxwell, Faraday, Kelvin, Fitzgerald and Lorentz all accepted the obvious conclusion that there had to a medium of transfer in space, i.e., the ether, all of this was glossed over. This led to a generally accepted conclusion that the ether did not exist and that is the situation today, a full century later! It would take Einstein 15 years before he addressed this glaring misconception but the damage had already been done.

Last edited by Lou on 01-Feb-2014 at 11:36 PM.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
olegil 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 2-Feb-2014 0:42:25
#631 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 22-Aug-2003
Posts: 5888
From: Work

@Lou

if your weight changes by a few millionths of a percent in the winter, how would you notice it?

_________________
This weeks pet peeve:
Using "voltage" instead of "potential", which leads to inventing new words like "amperage" instead of "current" (I, measured in A) or possible "charge" (amperehours, Ah or Coulomb, C). Sometimes I don't even know what people mean.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Nimrod 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 2-Feb-2014 13:05:41
#632 ]
Super Member
Joined: 30-Jan-2010
Posts: 1210
From: Untied Kingdom

@Lou

Quote:
It's funny that you mention the Michelson-Morley experiments because they were inconclusive and have been interpreted both ways.
The Michelson-Morley experiments were devised to detect the levels of fringe shift that would have been detectable had the theory of Luminiferous Ether had any validity. The experiment was looking for fringing of 0.04 fringe shift as predicted using Fresnels calculations. The equipment used in the original experiment was capable of detecting a shift of 0.01 fringes, but displayed no fringe shift The prediction made by the theory did not match the EVIDENCE. Better and more modern equipment has continued to show a lack of fringe shift down to a precision of 10e-17 (0.00000000000000001). There is no measurable level of a fixed Luminiferous Ether. That theory has gone the way of Monty Pythons Parrot
"E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!"
Be so kind as to allow your extinct theory to go the way of Phlogiston Chemistry and quietly fade into obscurity.
Feel free to compare that level of certainty with the figures for the Higgs Boson that you see fit to ignore.

Quote:
Here's the bottom line: if it disagrees with experiment - it's wrong. http://www.insidescience.org/content/date-particle-supercollider-detects-no-evidence-dark-matter/1545
This set of experiments was to try to find dark matter as a proof of supersymmetry, so yes indeed, it could indicate that supersymmetry is wrong. Of course the wilfully ignorant will immediately start squawking "Dark matter is wrong, Dark matter is wrong, Dark matter is wrong, Dark matter is wrong" like some demented parrot.
(At this point I owe an apology to demented parrots around the world for this comparison)


Quote:
I already explained to you what mass is.
No you keep making a baseless assertion, but until you learn what is meant by the word EVIDENCE, you are just wasting my time. Provide some EVIDENCE and I will start to follow the EVIDENCE to its ultimate conclusion.

Quote:
Also, the purpose of the dark box was to eliminate outside sources of pressure while absorbing the pressure from the light sources to create the imbalance which is not the case in your irrelevant link - you again fail to grasp simple concepts of radiation pressure. You are WRONG.
Not only does the concept of EVIDENCE fail to penetrate the infinitely dense shielding around your skull, but so does the concept of something being MEASURED.
The radiation pressure pushing in on this planet has been MEASURED and the strongest source of radiation pressure has been MEASURED as coming from the Sun. During their journey out of the solar system both Voyager probes MEASURED all kinds of energies and only recently moved to a point where the MEASURED background energy exceeded the MEASURED energy coming from the nearest star (The Sun).
If you take a look at the night sky, is it brighter than the midday sun? or is it DARK? Do you believe that the narrow band of visible light is somehow exclusively different from all other frequencies? if so there are ways of observing the universe at other frequencies. And guess what, they also show interstellar space, and intergalactic space to be dark, with stars as the bright points. Since the stars are producing more Radiation Pressure than the DARK background then
1) they should distribute themselves as far apart as possible rather than group together to form clusters or galaxies.
2) they should repel planets to points equidistant from stars, rather than orbiting the aforementioned stars.

Also monopole magnets were a theoretical construct used by Dirac to support his theories. Despite the results reported, this is an illusion, not a monopole magnet, and neither was the youtube video you posted showing a magnetic cancellation dead spot.

_________________
When in trouble, fear or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 9-Feb-2014 0:17:47
#633 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 4025
From: Rhode Island

@Nimrod

actually it is you who has no evidence and clings to blatantly wrong theories because you were taught them as a wee lad... Then cover up your pathetic explanations based on incorrect theories with insults...

Remember the elongated skull conversation? Here's a shocker - you were wrong about that too:
http://theviralpost.com/dna-analysis-of-paracas-elongated-skull-released-with-incredible-results-2/

Let me know when you wake up from your fantasy world.

Last edited by Lou on 09-Feb-2014 at 12:18 AM.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Nimrod 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 12-Feb-2014 13:46:07
#634 ]
Super Member
Joined: 30-Jan-2010
Posts: 1210
From: Untied Kingdom

@Lou

Quote:
actually it is you who has no evidence and clings to blatantly wrong theories
So where is your evidence of fringing that supports the luminiferous ether C. R. A. P. that you keep spewing out. The fringing that should have occurred at levels of 0.01 still fail to put in an appearance at levels of 0.00000000000000001. And the two bright objects in dark space are still moving closer. Radiation pressure forcing them apart is greater than it was when I last posted, but gravity drawing them together is also greater.
Guess which one is winning.

Quote:
because you were taught them as a wee lad
We must have a marvellous education system in my country, if they were able to teach me about Peter Higgs theories before he had even formulated them himself. My old school books make no mention of the fact that ChloroFluoroCarbons harm the atmosphere, and incorrectly state that there is no life at the bottom of the oceans. They do not list how the metabolism of toxins produces an addictive consequence,. They also do not detail how carcinogens trigger the growth of cancers, nor do they mention any way of decoding DNA or sequencing it so accurately that biologists can identify where the "splice" is that reduced an apes 24 chromosome pairs to a Human 23. Nor do they mention the prospect of successfully cloning a mammal. All of these things have been studied, evidenced and the scientific truths accepted since I left school, some of them using equipment that I serviced and maintained.

Quote:
Then cover up your pathetic explanations based on incorrect theories with insults...
Yes of course,all of those insults that have led to me taking all of those "posting holidays" ... Or not, as it turns out.

Quote:
Remember the elongated skull conversation? Here's a shocker - you were wrong about that too: http://theviralpost.com/dna-analysis-of-paracas-elongated-skull-released-with-incredible-results-2/
Do you know what the word "incredible" means?
incredible
ɪnˈkrɛdɪb(ə)l/
adjective
impossible to believe.
synonyms: unbelievable, beyond belief, unconvincing, far-fetched, strained, laboured, implausible, improbable, questionable, dubious, doubtful, inconceivable, unthinkable, unimaginable, impossible, absurd, preposterous.
It derives from the Latin word credo meaning to trust. If something is incredible it means it cannot be trusted, which is the only thing about that article that I agree with.
When the laboratory that found the telomere site in the middle of chromosome 2 tells me that a sample is extra-terrestrial, I will start to listen, but Brien Foerster has as much scientific credibility as Lloyd Pie had, namely NONE. The simple fact about these claims is unaltered. The skull of a hydrocephalic child has been found and it is sufficiently old that DNA has degraded enough not to be able to get reliable readings

_________________
When in trouble, fear or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 13-Mar-2014 22:19:00
#635 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 4025
From: Rhode Island

@Nimrod - the broken record

Are my posting holidays a measure of my knowledge or your lack of manhood?
The latter.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 13-Mar-2014 23:00:38
#636 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 4025
From: Rhode Island

http://arstechnica.com/science/2014/03/getting-the-math-of-the-universe-to-cancel-out/

This article is so amusing. Look like GR is getting updated again... What's funny is that this article essential admits a couple of things that a cowardly rhetoric-spouting nimrod is in denial of:

-the vacuum energy being 120 orders of magnitude higher than expected (yet another sign of how broken it is)
-that the 'constant' isn't constant but an average

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Amiboy 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 16-Mar-2014 7:04:13
#637 ]
Super Member
Joined: 21-Dec-2003
Posts: 1035
From: At home (probably)

@Lou

You seem to have a massive lack in your capacity to read AND understand what you are reading.

Was going to post about what you haven't understood from the article but I just cant do it as I know that you wont listen nor understand and you will probably just end up throwing insults at me in a vain attempt to look good and end up getting banned again.

At the end of the day it looks like you are again, pulling words out of articles you clearly don't understand and then setting them out to try and prove your CRAP.

I don't think you should be presenting articles to people you dont understand as you will only get torn to shreds.

_________________
Live Long and keep Amigaing!

A1200, Power Tower, OS3.9 BB2, HD-Floppy, Mediator PCI, Voodoo 3 3000, Soundblaster 4.1, TV Card, 100MBit Ethernet & 060 66MHz 64MB, 9.5Gig HD, 52xCDRom.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
_Steve_ 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 16-Mar-2014 14:18:22
#638 ]
Team Member
Joined: 18-Oct-2002
Posts: 6759
From: UK

@Lou

Quote:

Lou wrote:
@Nimrod - the broken record

Are my posting holidays a measure of my knowledge or your lack of manhood?
The latter.



Are we not adult enough here to not have to resort to petty name calling and insults?

I have to admit I have now spent much much longer than I wanted looking into some of this crap, and to be fair, the whole elongated skull thing results in both Forrester and Pye generally being discredited as not being so reliable as either experts or in the results they proposed.

But I digress, much as I shouldn't have to, this is a warning over the general name calling, dick waving contest you seem to want to wage in this thread.

_________________
Test sig

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Nimrod 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 17-Mar-2014 9:22:58
#639 ]
Super Member
Joined: 30-Jan-2010
Posts: 1210
From: Untied Kingdom

@Lou

Quote:
This article is so amusing. Look like GR is getting updated again..
Yes Lou, This is what science does, it follows the evidence and updates as new evidence becomes available. (The graphic in the article should really have one more column to the left with all stages of the universe the same size to depict the original "creationist" fixed universe)
Despite your oft repeated straw man attacks, I know that the scientists do not have all of the answers, not yet anyway. Has it not occurred to you yet that it was mainstream scientists using GR that discovered the discrepancy between the decelerating universe model and the evidence supporting an accelerating expansion?
Are you also unaware that while there is apparently too much energy for the current cosmological constant, there is a similar level of shortfall in the amount of energy required to make your favourite fantasy work. You are out by about the same amount in the opposite direction.
Remember my point about replacement theories needing to be not only different but better?

_________________
When in trouble, fear or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Nimrod 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 17-Mar-2014 18:39:04
#640 ]
Super Member
Joined: 30-Jan-2010
Posts: 1210
From: Untied Kingdom



Something new! And it matches Einsteins predictions for GR.

_________________
When in trouble, fear or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle