Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
23 crawler(s) on-line.
 34 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

Hammer

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 Hammer:  1 min ago
 MEGA_RJ_MICAL:  5 mins ago
 matthey:  1 hr 28 mins ago
 Gunnar:  1 hr 33 mins ago
 DiscreetFX:  1 hr 59 mins ago
 agami:  3 hrs 48 mins ago
 OlafS25:  4 hrs ago
 eliyahu:  4 hrs 42 mins ago
 NutsAboutAmiga:  4 hrs 43 mins ago
 Marcian:  5 hrs 49 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga OS4 Hardware
      /  Is X5000 worth its price? Too many issues and limits...
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
PosterThread
Rob 
Re: Is X5000 worth its price? Too many issues and limits...
Posted on 25-Sep-2017 16:55:49
#321 ]
Elite Member

@Hypex

Quote:
The XE was done in batches of 1,000. IIRC

Evert Carton's statement to the court says that less than 1000 were sold in total. That includes the SE, XE and Micro models.

Profile     Report this post  
Beans 
Posted on 25-Sep-2017 17:07:32
#322 ]

@Rob

Quote:
Re: Is X5000 worth its price? Too many issues and limits... by Rob on 25-Sep-2017 2:52:45 @Beans Quote: Tabor worries me, because the PCI-e slot has half the bandwidth of the X5000 I don't think a 1.2Ghz e500mc is going to saturate the bus.

Then you don't understand my point.
There isn't much of a bus there.

Again, its just six SerDes lanes at 2.5GHz.

Could a 1.2 GHz processor saturate that? I'm hoping so, because that's not that demanding.

If people are disappointed at X5000's four lanes PCIe video expansion slot, how well do you think a n Soc that operates 800MHz slower with a similar four lane PC-E video slot that operates at HALF the speed of the X5000 will perform?

Outside of having a PCI-E video slot, this board offer little above what an older Eyetech board does (other than poorer fpu performance).

Beans 
Posted on 25-Sep-2017 17:26:04
#323 ]

@Srtest

Yeah, and if your youngster is female, butt ugly Michael Kors handbags and watches.

But what are we to draw from this?
I don't WANT to use a cell phone for my computing needs. No matter how stupid big they make them, which frankly goes counter to their ergonomics as a PHONE.

So I'm not following the lead of a teenager and buying an iPhone or an under powered gaming machine.

Although I have switched primarily to laptops ('cause portability IS cool).

I'm somewhat disenchanted with the PPC, but I DO like alternative platforms.
So I'm still in the market for an X5000/40, and I participate in the T2080 laptop project.
BUT, remember, when the Amiga was new, it was not only different, but BETTER.

These days we can't even build systems that perform as well as a 12 year old Macintosh.
There's something deeply wrong about that.

If we can't, we should be porting to the previously mentioned Mac.
OR considering an ISA switch to something commodity oriented and cheaper.
Because I can build a Ryzen 1800X system for the price of an X5000.
And the $500 for Tabor's motherboard, I can still buy a pretty competent X64 motherboard and cpu for that.

Sure, different is cool. But, different for no reason except to lock you in to a specific OS?
That's way too Apple for me.

So, to summarize, I'd like a laptop (and have one for MorphOS for that matter), and wouldn't mind a shift to ARM or X64 (ISAs with a future), even POWER9 would be better than where we are headed.

And if I want relatively slow with the 'retro' feel, I'll stick a Vampire in my A2000.

Beans 
Posted on 25-Sep-2017 17:32:27
#324 ]

@tlosm

Yeah, I've already pointed Roberto Innocenti toward the T4160 as an alternative to the T2080, but the laptop team wants to keep the price down.
The T2080 should be adequate (I've had to pitch a major bitch about NOT using the T2081 which is crippled when it comes to SerDes lanes).

Hopefully they will consider adding a PCI-E to PCI-E bridge (ala the X5000), to multiplex some of the I/O.

You know, the IS a T4240 development board (T4240RDB-PB) that costs only US$1,445.00.

A 1.8 GHz T2080 or T4160 four core, eight thread e6500 core powered board would be nice (with full AltiVec implementation).
The e6500 has a higher mips rating than the e5500.
So the loss of 200MHz (compared to the X5000/20, 400MHz for the X500/40) wouldn't really affect performance, particularly when under SMP you'd have twice the threads of the fastest X5000.

And the T4 processor have 32 SerDes lanes at 10 GHz (as opposed to the T5040's 20 lanes at 5 MHz.
PCI-E Gen3 anyone?
Enough lanes to do a 8X Gen3 slot?

Or four times the bandwidth of the X5000.
Twice that of even the X1000 or even the G5.

Look, if you're going to pay dearly (and the X5040 is likely to be only a few hundred less than a Raptor Engineering Talos II Power9 motherboard), you ought to get performance as part of the package.

Last edited by Beans on 25-Sep-2017 at 05:58 PM.
Last edited by Beans on 25-Sep-2017 at 05:57 PM.

tlosm 
Posted on 25-Sep-2017 18:17:54
#325 ]
Elite Member

@Beans

Quote:
Look, if you're going to pay dearly (and the X5040 is likely to be only a few hundred less than a Raptor Engineering Talos II Power9 motherboard), you ought to get performance as part of the package.

I was impressed by Talos Power8 just when sow how unreal engine 4 was running on it.... and when i sow how it managed the emulation of qemu-system-x86_64 with vifo pasthru gpu with 3d support

Last edited by tlosm on 25-Sep-2017 at 06:18 PM.
Last edited by tlosm on 25-Sep-2017 at 06:18 PM.

MacBook Pro Retina I7 2.3ghz;
#nomorea-eoninmyhome

Beans 
Posted on 25-Sep-2017 19:30:21
#326 ]

@tlosm

Yes both Power 8 and Power 9 emulate X64 surprisingly well.
And the are bi-endian, usually being used in little endian mode which helps with some software ports
- it would make our porting of webkit easier (although they can run big endian PPC code).

If I'm not mistaken, some of NXP's PPCs can run in little endian mode, but they don't have Power 9's VMX3.
Further, the latest version the VMX instruction set is supported by Linux (and support for older variants of AltiVec used in PowerPCs seems to be waning).

Last edited by Beans on 25-Sep-2017 at 07:32 PM.

Rob 
Posted on 25-Sep-2017 21:12:21
#327 ]
Elite Member

@Beans

Quote:

The CPU core isn't very powerful either.

4 PCIe 1 lanes make for 1GB/s. AGP x4 is supposed to be good for 1.066GB/s. Does the e500mc core at 1.2Ghz come close in performance to the type of CPU that would have been paired with AGP x4.

The point is that the CPU is going to be where the bottleneck is and not how fast you can theoretically transfer data to the video card. There's also the point that currently the 3D APIs available to OS4.1 hardly scratch the surface of the power built into the Radeon Rx series cards. I just don't see the lack of PCIe lanes being an issue in real world situations.

Srtest 
Posted on 25-Sep-2017 21:29:16
#328 ]

@Beans

That's beside the point bones ahhh beans

The way I see what you are trying to say is that beneath the surface we are going backwards much like the kids are making us go backwards with their phones and consoles.

First of all, you don't take society into consideration which means you need to look more closely. William Gibson used to look at teenagers at arcades and came to a wild conclusion that their responses manifested a deep psychological and physiological change. He then went to the extreme of saying that we have developed a prosthetic limb. What I took from it was that the teenagers that used to dwell at arcades weren't geeks as people thought they were. Some of them were even gang members. The point is, Today's young kids were born to this mediated world which uses smartphones. Who uses those? their parents. They are those who adopted it, all those people that not only called people like me geeks, they are the ones who put this geeky label on those arcade kids. I was an actual geek - stayed at home with the amiga and babylon 5. I wear it as a badge of honour.

You need to look beyond the ad campaign. It's not about the iphone. You keep thinking about a computing model or a business model while the powers that be laugh at your face. It's about a cultural model. The smartphone revolution has past me by as I'm considered an old-school desktop computer guy. Never got the urge to take my phone out on a trip on the train or while I wait for whatever. However, if I were to take a gba out and play some games, people will look at me a certain way. Maybe not entirely because all those people that used to label others as geeks are playing games on their smartphones. Even parlament members. So you see? you look for power underneath while it is staring you in the face. The kid's phone is an all-around gizmo of their choice, much like the amiga was a great, all-around multimedia and variety machine. It's like you have great basketball players who aren't neccesarilly the best at something yet they are great all-around players. The amiga was this great all-around that dressed-up as a games console. Simply brilliant. I will write a post about this in the next few days so stay tuned and take a message to those tight-up know-it-alls on that other forum that created an os for second hand computers as a long term plan: you might be uninformed.

Last edited by Srtest on 25-Sep-2017 at 09:36 PM.
Last edited by Srtest on 25-Sep-2017 at 09:33 PM.

Beans 
Posted on 25-Sep-2017 22:01:28
#329 ]

@Srtest

Look, I grew up during a period when ad executives and hack psychologist did their damnedest to manipulate us.

Instead of making me a good consumer (or a Republican for that matter), it just made me a cynic.

So while I tend to try to do the best for common good, I am rather tired of people thinking they can head frog me.

Frankly, the current generation with their heads always facing those little screens? Pretty much doomed.
I'm glad I won't have to endure what our society is going to look like in 50 years or so, because humanity appears to be determined to crawl up its own ass and die.
I think our current trends in both entertainment and politics reinforces this rather grim prediction.

So don't lecture me. Psychology is a pseudoscience, political science is little more than applied psychology, and we are rapidly becoming a society of self absorbed sociopaths.

So you follow trends, I'll do whatever I please, and kick back and watch the fall of the new Roman Empire.

Hans 
Posted on 25-Sep-2017 22:12:10
#330 ]
Elite Member

@Rob

Quote:

Rob wrote:
@Beans

Quote:

The CPU core isn't very powerful either.

4 PCIe 1 lanes make for 1GB/s. AGP x4 is supposed to be good for 1.066GB/s. Does the e500mc core at 1.2Ghz come close in performance to the type of CPU that would have been paired with AGP x4.

The point is that the CPU is going to be where the bottleneck is and not how fast you can theoretically transfer data to the video card. There's also the point that currently the 3D APIs available to OS4.1 hardly scratch the surface of the power built into the Radeon Rx series cards. I just don't see the lack of PCIe lanes being an issue in real world situations.

The Warp3D Nova API allows you to make decent use of the GPU's power, although we're still hampered by lack of GART (which would allow the GPU to slurp data and commands directly from main memory via DMA).

It remains to be seen what impact Tabor's specs will have on performance. I learnt early on to be more careful about such predictions. I thought that anything but a low-end card would be wasted on old PCI Amigas (e.g., Sam440), until someone stuck a mid-range Radeon HD 4xxx card into one and basically proved me wrong. Having a faster GPU did give better performance even if the CPU and PCI bus were serious bottlenecks.

Yes, Tabor does have a 4x PCIe v1.x slot, putting it on par with the Sam460ex, and yes it's a low-end CPU. However, we've already seen with GfxBench2D that the PCIe controller's design can make a big difference in CPU-based transfer rates (with the X5000 kicking the X1000's butt on that particular benchmark). So we'll see what performance it actually gets... once I've had time to optimize the transfer algorithms for it.

Hans

Last edited by Hans on 26-Sep-2017 at 02:07 AM.

Srtest 
Posted on 25-Sep-2017 22:21:09
#331 ]

@Rob

You know it's very interesting especially today when you have all those video streamers with their custom uvd which play 1080p and 4k and even upscale the picture to look better on the tv. Those machines don't even have something that comes close to a gfx card. Smart tvs are kinda similiar and those sometimes have a quad cpu in them.

Then you have the enthusiast market of people like me - my dad is one of those 80's gadget loving people that is also an audiophile so he inflluenced me and my older brother in a sense that if you are messing with audio and video then do it the right way with a receiver.

What is the right way for the enthusiast that wants to turn his home machine into a htpc? well, you have 3 ways:

1. You use the gfx card. It has built-in decoders and can do all sorts of things. They are usually of lower quality than the custom hardware built into a great video streamer (like the DuneHD).

2. You do what I did and you use a software algorithm renderer like madvr (from a developer called madshi) which replaces the renderer built with windows. That is a sophisticated software solution that surpasses what the uvd on a streamer can do.

3. You discover that 60fps rocks and combine the 2 - the amd gfx card can double the fps of a video quite easily and the algorithm refines the output, which is beautiful.

Where is the amiga os4.1 in something like this? Can we hope for a driver that can do what the amd Qt driver does? we can use pretty much the same cards. It's also not really about either cpu or gpu but the right balance between the 2 based on a software solution.

You have this giant lone playground where developers like madshi create a genius renderer that makes the native renderer of windows look as ugly as it is. You then put it into media player classic - this known enthusiast program that can enable alternative renderers. You then ask can this be ported to an amiga os4.1 machine? it doesn't look like much. This is where my limits kick in but from my window (...) it seems like it depends on what you target your machine and os for (maybe even more so than some original intent). Linux in that regard makes it the right way with its built-in multiple renderers. They of course don't have madvr or frame rate conversion (maybe in a very specific way that isn't known to someone like me).

@beans

I'm sorry you feel that way about psychology as I was trained as a researcher in the field of cognitive psychology so you are basically calling me a sham. Regardless of your sentiments, not only there is a connection between the users of today and their machines that manifest psychologically (which is something that those tiny machines that give you a head ache, posses), the way the classic amigas connected the users and made them a force to be reckoned with that created and made the platform alive, was also similiar to that. Not the same, yet relatable.

Last edited by Srtest on 25-Sep-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Beans 
Posted on 25-Sep-2017 23:52:52
#332 ]

@Srtest

Sorry to explain to you that your field IS a bit of a sham.
I'm a former animal science student, and people aren't nearly as complicated as psychology would pretend.
That said, I should probably qualify that by saying that I feel I've been horribly victimized by oversimplifications from second rate pseudoscientists like B.F. Skinner, since the man was a shameless hack (as if you can extrapolate anything useful about humans from pigeons).

They should have focused on apes. That's the closest model, both physiologically and socially.
Another qualifier, I do believe cognitive therapy can work, IF the patient is will to work at it (and honest).

But he or she is likely to be receiving their 'counseling' from someone encouraged to pigeon hole them into some category, then prescribe some kind of poorly tested medication to help 'resolve' their problem.

The only people that really need psych meds? Schizophrenics.
If your depressed, there probably a reason, figure it out and work on it.

And all those SSRIs your profession is shamelessly promoting?

There's no proven link that Serotonin affects well being, the animal studies were based on social dominance and the flawed assumption that group/pack leaders that had higher levels of serotonin would somehow also have a better sense of well being.

BUT, what if serotonin affects aggression? In a significant portion of the population, there appears to be a strong statistical link for that argument. Suicides, Airplanes pilots that dive planes full of passengers into the ground, people that shoot up movie theaters, guess what class of medications they were taking or had suddenly stopped taking?

Pimped out by the pseudo-scientists of psychology where the average medication is no longer even tested via a double blind test.

About all psychology has accomplished since I was a child is provide systems for manipulating people that are routinely used by advertisers and politicians alike.

Your point about devices, well stated.
Because part of the schism we're experiencing is related to the pace the our society is changing compared to how slowly our naked ape brain can evolve to compensate for it.
There, in one sentence, is the explanation of the problem.

Decades ago, the professors teaching me natural science pointed out the fact that our time was finite.
I was still too much of a humanist to understand what they were pointing to.
But, since we are living outside the constraints that limited previous apex animals, our times likely to be even shorter.
Hey, the dinosaurs had a good run.
Humans? We'll be lucky to squeeze out a few more decades before we outsmart ourselves out of existence.

And psychology? The ape staring at the mirror thinking its smart enough to understand itself? Far too much hubris there.
Almost as stupid as electronic engineers that think they are close to inventing artificial intelligence.
Given another hundred years, that I don't think we have, we might be a little closer.

But coming from the profession that still believes that electric or insulin shock is a 'cure', you're not convincing me, its still voodoo, soft, pseudoscience.

Edit - That rant being said, we're actually closer in opinions than I am acknowledging.
Its just that studying animals has lead me to believe, 'I have have found the problem, and the problem is us'

Last edited by Beans on 26-Sep-2017 at 12:26 AM.
Last edited by Beans on 26-Sep-2017 at 12:19 AM.
Last edited by Beans on 26-Sep-2017 at 12:18 AM.
Last edited by Beans on 26-Sep-2017 at 12:17 AM.
Last edited by Beans on 26-Sep-2017 at 12:16 AM.
Last edited by Beans on 26-Sep-2017 at 12:15 AM.
Last edited by Beans on 26-Sep-2017 at 12:00 AM.
Last edited by Beans on 25-Sep-2017 at 11:57 PM.
Last edited by Beans on 25-Sep-2017 at 11:56 PM.
Last edited by Beans on 25-Sep-2017 at 11:54 PM.
Last edited by Beans on 25-Sep-2017 at 11:54 PM.
Last edited by Beans on 25-Sep-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Srtest 
Posted on 26-Sep-2017 0:27:52
#333 ]

@Beans

Well I'm from the culture that would rather ask if androids dream of electric sheep than put them to a test to find out how much they think about them under stressed conditions...

It is okay to resent society from time to time unless those are amigans because those you have to cut some slack.

Btw, the only skinner I know of is the one in charge of that duo that chases aliens, as I've been away for quite some time.

Last edited by Srtest on 26-Sep-2017 at 12:43 AM.

Beans 
Posted on 26-Sep-2017 0:38:34
#334 ]

@Hans

And the developer I have vast respect for is still discussing computers.
My apologies for the disconnected rant.

Tabor's video slot bandwidth probably will be adequate, as you pointed out, its almost identical to the SAM460.
And regardless of my complaints about the fpu, its a Freescale core which has pretty good intger performance per MHz.

I expect to see a really large improvement in X5000 video benchmark, and if you hadn't pointed out the lack of DMA (clearly mentioned in tlosm's benches), I would have glossed right over that.

The vast disparity between P1022, and T1042 or P5020 potential bandwidth...just figures on paper, until the silicon hits the road.

So, I'm not that worried about Tabors video capability, but (and isn't there always a but) if Tabor doesn't multiplex its PCI-E lanes with something like the IDT component used in the X5000, you've got a whole two PCI-E lanes to drive the SATA drives and network connection.
That means, no other expansion slots.

So, you guys have seen this thing, does it just have a video card slot?

Beans 
Posted on 26-Sep-2017 0:42:34
#335 ]

@Srtest

Thanks, making a reference to what might be my favorite book, it makes me realize your one of the credible psychs (and not a face in a suitcases designed to make me psychotic).

Ah, hope and humanism, it creeps up on you like a persistent infection.

To you, all the slack Bob Dobbs would grant you.

Hans 
Posted on 26-Sep-2017 2:06:40
#336 ]
Elite Member

@Beans

Quote:

Beans wrote:
@Hans
Tabor's video slot bandwidth probably will be adequate, as you pointed out, its almost identical to the SAM460.
And regardless of my complaints about the fpu, its a Freescale core which has pretty good intger performance per MHz.

Yes, it's adequate for a low-end machine. The non-standard FPU is definitely not ideal, because it means extra work (e.g., need a good FPU emulatior/JIT-recompiler, and P1022-specific copy routines). All doable, of course. It's a pity that the T1022 wasn't ready when they started...

My main reason for liking the board is its tiny form-factor.

Quote:
So, I'm not that worried about Tabors video capability, but (and isn't there always a but) if Tabor doesn't multiplex its PCI-E lanes with something like the IDT component used in the X5000, you've got a whole two PCI-E lanes to drive the SATA drives and network connection.
That means, no other expansion slots.

So, you guys have seen this thing, does it just have a video card slot?

Yes. However, it's a Mini-ITX board, so there's only room for one expansion slot.

Hans

Hans 
Posted on 26-Sep-2017 2:23:49
#337 ]
Elite Member

@Srtest

Quote:

Srtest wrote:
2. You do what I did and you use a software algorithm renderer like madvr (from a developer called madshi) which replaces the renderer built with windows. That is a sophisticated software solution that surpasses what the uvd on a streamer can do.

Almost missed this. It looks like he's built his own GPU (shader) assisted video decoder. Any chance he's an AmigaOS fan? Because shader assisted video decoding is something we could theoretically do now with GLES2/Warp3D Nova.

I've also found this unfinished attempt at GPU accelerated H.264 video decoding. No idea how good it is, but it would definitely help play more HD videos.**

Hans

** Including the ones using the computationally expensive H.264 profiles.

Last edited by Hans on 26-Sep-2017 at 02:28 AM.

QuikSanz 
Posted on 26-Sep-2017 3:40:07
#338 ]

@Beans,

" But he or she is likely to be receiving their 'counseling' from someone encouraged to pigeon hole them into some category. "

Sorry, but this is exactly what Democrats do. Categorize and pigeonhole everyone by color and class.
The first thing they do is call racism when everyone I know wants everyone to be rich no matter what.

Raffaele 
Posted on 26-Sep-2017 8:35:52
#339 ]

@Srtest @Beans

Adolescents of today who grew with computers, videogames and smartphones, developing a prosthetic limb as Gibson said?
Maybe... but judging from their becaming all zombies, this limb will be similar to a mugwump and not living in the InterZone narrated by Burroughs, but in the InternetZone...

Srtest 
Posted on 26-Sep-2017 11:49:40
#340 ]

@Hans

I don't know what to say. I think I'll write a different post about a suggestion for a collaboration between users and developers in cases like this. It's not a commercial product and some of the filters you can use with the madvr renderer are very well known and are open sourced (everyone today are using those like Lanczos/Cubic/Jinc that are not as advanced as what he does just less taxing). If I suggested vlc and its own renderers instead who and how would I need to contact? is it on the same legal status? or do you mean maybe to interest the main guy madshi in porting? that can be interesting as users have requested him to port to 64 bit and he didn't want to at first and now you have madvr for 64 bit.

As far as the renderer itself, I don't know if it is like you describe it that sounds more like what vlc does and their (and others) recent attempts at an opengl renderer. Those are quite flexible yet from what I've witnesssed yield a lesser result and are not quite there yet. When you say shader-based don't you talk about bilinear (2d or 3d) or gpu (dxva2) ? that is something the mpc player has built-in and also the various implemenations of what's in its core while madshi uses a software solution. I think madvr is not doing the processing as a gpu-based shader but maybe it is in some way? I know it uses the copy-back function between ram and vram and if you go full native gpu memory then the quality drops down and everything that makes it special becomes irrelevant. He actually warns against using the gpu for that and it is known that modern gpus don't have the best way of outputing a picture and even some bugs, not even close to what the madvr renderer (or a good streamer) with its filters can do and without requiring all those resources (I use core2quad from 9-10 years ago with a recent amd 380 gpu).

Quote:

Including the ones using the computationally expensive H.264 profiles.

We should really check out the H.265 profile or HEVC as it is also called. It can be a sixth of the size of the H.264 and much better quality. It's much more advanced (check out the youtube explaination).

* From his site: "madVR - free high quality DirectShow video renderer". Where are our developments compared to that? What does free means here?

Features:

· high bitdepth processing (32bit per component)
· high quality algorithms for scaling, sharpening, debanding, dithering etc.
· smooth motion playback without 3:2 pulldown judder even at 60Hz
· frame packed 3D playback via HDMI 1.4+ (Windows 8.1 or newer)
· forced film mode turns 60i movies into perfect 24p
· very reliable playback using automatic fullscreen exclusive mode
· many more...
Requirements:

· GPU with full D3D9 / PS3.0 hardware support

So it does uses a gpu's shader in addition to other things. I really need a lesson in differentiating the propriety terms from the basic techonlogical ones.

Last edited by Srtest on 26-Sep-2017 at 12:00 PM.
Last edited by Srtest on 26-Sep-2017 at 11:55 AM.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle