Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
21 crawler(s) on-line.
 148 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 pixie:  5 mins ago
 Karlos:  33 mins ago
 OlafS25:  37 mins ago
 Matt3k:  40 mins ago
 AMIGASYSTEM:  1 hr 9 mins ago
 NutsAboutAmiga:  1 hr 12 mins ago
 Hammer:  1 hr 17 mins ago
 CosmosUnivers:  1 hr 25 mins ago
 amigakit:  1 hr 25 mins ago
 MichaelMerkel:  1 hr 55 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  How good or bad was the AGA chipset in 1992/1993.
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 Next Page )
Poll : How good or bad was the AGA chipset in 1992/1993.
10p Excellent (Best at 2D/3D, colors, and resolution, frame rate etc.)
5p Good / better than most computer.
0p Barely hanging in there.
-5p Below average / slow but usable
-10p useless / horrible

PosterThread
cdimauro 
Re: How good or bad was the AGA chipset in 1992/1993.
Posted on 1-Nov-2022 8:17:16
#521 ]
Elite Member

@Hammer

Quote:

Hammer wrote:
@cdimauro

Quote:

Well, you know what: the game was released on 1996. Like other Amiga games.

This topic is about "How good or bad was the AGA chipset in 1992/1993".

And repeating it each time even when the discussion is on something else gives zero value. Do you understand it?

The only thing which you show is your attitude to parrotting like a broken record, reporting useless stuff AKA padding.
Quote:
Citing Fight'n Fightin Spirit AGA as a good example for Amiga AGA is flawed.

Only because you told it. Oh, yes: we've to believe you only for this.

Sorry, but I prefer the reviews of the time.
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33kH9DdNznA
https://youtu.be/jRIShhwDuxo?t=1172
Street Fighter II AGA tech demo from Pixel Shade.

Tech demo...
Quote:
On the SNES, Fatal Fury is subpar when compared to Street Fighter 2, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, and Mortal Kombat 2. Fatal Fury on SNES example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pmr4q8hVw4

PADDING...
Quote:
Quote:

Do you want that Amiga games did the same? And how much it would have costed a game for the customers, then?

The difference is Commodore UK's David Pleasance and large 3rd party game companies wanted out-of-the-box accelerated equipped A1200 bundle SKU, and Wing Commander wouldn't be a fcking joke with an inferior end-user experience.

Commodore's economies of scale are superior when compared to smaller 3rd party CPU accelerator providers for the Amiga.

There is a price segment gap between baseline Amiga 1200 and Amiga 4000/030.

Both David Pleasance's POV and Nintendo's have similar approaches when it comes to accelerated hardware bundles, but out-of-the-box accelerated Amiga game bundle benefits multiple 3rd party games while Nintendo's bundle approach is per game basis. The focus is the hassle-free end-user experience at a reasonable price range.

Now you switched to the reason to have something better for Wing Commander, which is a very well know... beat'em up?!?

You've mixed two completely different types of game which required different hardware features to get better results on their specific fields.

Specifically, for beat'em ups you needed hardware with MULTIPLE LAYERS, with playfields having MORE colors, eventually MORE SPRITES with MORE COLORS (otherwise you've to dedicate at least an additional playfield only for the characters), and A LOT of memory to stock all animations.

Can you tell me which kind of special hardware could have been added to the Amigas of the time to achieve all of that?
Quote:
Quote:

Where are the hardware requirements for PC which ran Mortal Kombat?

486SX-25 will run Mortal Kombat 2 at low detail settings with playable frame rates. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abGjoiih1V4
Mortal Kombat 2 at low details setting has parallax layers and a parallax floor.

Parallax floor?!? Where is it?!? Have you seen YOUR videos? Do you know how is the parallax FLOOR?

I don't think so. As usual, you don't know of you talk about!

Take a look at a SF2 video and compare it to any of those MK2 videos and MAYBE after that you'll be able to see what a parallax floor is.
Quote:
This is like throwing 68LC040 @ 25 Mhz or 68030 @ 50Mhz at the problem.

Graphics settings or Mortal Kombat PC's performance guideline https://youtu.be/o0L6bhwi8EE?t=247
Low = 386
Medium = 486
High = 486 VL-Bus

ROFL #2: so you needed a monster for... a beat'em up.

What are the differences for the above graphic settings?
Quote:
Hint: According to Steam, RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3090 install base outnumbered the entire Radeon RX 6600/6700/6700 XT/6800/6800 XT/6900 XT install base. LOL

PC DOS Doom 1 and 2 has sold about 4 million copies.

The gaming PC market has sizeable gamers with cash to burn despite being a minority in the very large PC market.

Hammer's PADDING...
Quote:
Quote:

Sure. In fact Fightin' Spirit was also released for AGA, after the OCS version.

This topic is about "How good or bad was the AGA chipset in 1992/1993". Citing Fight'n Fightin Spirit AGA as a good example for Amiga AGA is flawed.

Hammer's PARROTTING..
Quote:
Quote:

Show me how you can do better on an OCS Amiga. Keeping the same features, of course.

Irrelevant for the "How good or bad was the AGA chipset in 1992/1993" topic.

Hammer's BROKEN RECORD...
Quote:
The recent SF2 game tech demo with 64 color EHB (6-bit planes), a parallax layer, and a parallax floor run fine on A500 with Fast RAM or stock Amiga 1200.

Which tech demo? The one for whom you posted the above two links (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33kH9DdNznA
and https://youtu.be/jRIShhwDuxo?t=1172 )?

Because if this is the case, as I expect, again you don't know of what you talk about : there aren't 64 colors (so, EHB is NOT used). Which shows that, again, you don't even watch the videos that you post (since it reported the tech demo specs).
Quote:
Quote:

Sure, and?

This topic is about "How good or bad was the AGA chipset in 1992/1993"

Hammer's BROKEN RECORD...
Quote:
Quote:

Correct. But YOU changed the topic AFTER that I gave an answer to YOUR precise statement. This is a logical fallacy.

FALSE.

I've shown that it's true by reporting YOUR sentence. Blatantly trying to rebut with just "false" only shows how desperate are you.
Quote:
Quote:

Actually Body Blow wasn't, if you compare the games.

Anyway, the games have different engines.

Being different engines is irrelevant for "How good or bad was the AGA chipset in 1992/1993".

So you don't understand that different game engines produce different results due to their intrinsic limits, plus you join it with your usual parrotting.

Each time that you write something like that a logician dies...
Quote:
Quote:

Do you recognize that this water effect is just color-cycling? And the mirror is a banal bitplanes modulo.

It's a low-bar method to make the game world to be less dead.

Yes, I saw. That's your preference: a dynamic environment, whatever how is built-up, instead of a better gameplay.

That's why you like tech demos instead of playing games...
Quote:
Quote:

It's a valid argument, because it says a lot about the game engine and how it compares to systems which were specifically designed for making games.

Do you know that Fightin' Spirit, Elfman, Body Blows, etc. were... games?

The are many Amiga gamers who wanted Elfmina's game world effects to be applied to Amiga's Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2, and Street Fighter 2 game ports.

Oh, yes, and can you please tell me how you could reproduce the same gameplay using that engine?

It's evident that you've no clue about what's a game engine, its limits, and then what you can do with it.

For you, as an absolute layperson, it's enough to think "I take this engine and then I can do this game". Which is a total non-sense.
Quote:
From Amiga's many Street Fighter 2 game tech demos releases,

Tech demos: what you like...
Quote:
Street Fighter 2 remains as a bleeding wound just like Doom e.g. Dread reflects the Amiga scene's "What If" when a proper developer effort was applied for the A500.

Dread isn't even barely comparable to Doom. So, "what if" is still just dreaming...
Quote:
Quote:

And NOW you say that you removed it. WHO CARES!!! I've just replied to what you said: the SF2 tech demo runs smoon on... rolling drum... PiStorm! Because that's what YOU've written and I've replied... rolling drum... "just" to that.

I fcking remove the fcking PiStorm, just for you!!!!!

Well, it was YOU that reported that sentence:

This SF2 tech demo runs very smooth on A500 with PiStorm.

I've just replied to it. So, you used a monster, a PiStorm, to see the SF2 tech demo running... smooth. Compliments!

Why don't you take the responsibility of what YOU write? You should have been already grown enough, right?

Profile     Report this post  
MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 1-Nov-2022 8:20:16
#522 ]
From: AMIGAWORLD.NET WAS ORIGINALLY FOUNDED BY DAVID DOYLE

This thread, my friends,
truly is a national treasure.

It turned out into
a catfight between two Italians on the recognition of a minor participation to the development of an obscure street fighter clone from thirty years ago that no one played.

Ah,
such beautiful specimens of this human, too human race of ours!

KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP!

/MEGA!!

Thanks for your submission.

Last edited by MEGA_RJ_MICAL on 01-Nov-2022 at 08:21 AM.

BigD 
Posted on 1-Nov-2022 10:34:45
#523 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Quote:
It turned out into a catfight between two Italians on the recognition of a minor participation to the development of an obscure street fighter clone from thirty years ago that no one played.

Have YOU played the game? Would you like too? May I recommend you buy an Amiga/THEA500 Mini/Amiga Forever package etc or dust off the one you used to use back when you were a kid and just give it a go! If you have any friends then why not try out the two player game mode? You might have a good time! The CD32 version is my preferred version with great CD soundtrack and support for the CD32 buttons.

Please share any constructive thoughts regarding your experiences as I believe it is what the real RJ would want! You might even diffuse this current Italian impasse with your enlightening words!

Last edited by BigD on 01-Nov-2022 at 10:35 AM.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 1-Nov-2022 11:50:25
#524 ]

Quote:

BigD wrote:

Have YOU played the game? Would you like too? May I recommend you buy an Amiga/THEA500 Mini/Amiga Forever package etc or dust off the one you used to use back when you were a kid and just give it a go! If you have any friends then why not try out the two player game mode? You might have a good time! The CD32 version is my preferred version with great CD soundtrack and support for the CD32 buttons.

Please share any constructive thoughts regarding your experiences as I believe it is what the real RJ would want! You might even diffuse this current Italian impasse with your enlightening words!

Friend BigD,
my heart truly sinks.

Exhausted all the attempts to fire back at your perceived nemesis with equal vitriol,
worn out by abysmal failures and public self-ridicule,
you resort to playing the good Christian, trying to tame it with a smile and a caress.

SO BE IT!
I won't be one to remain indifferent to such a sweet surrender.

Come and hug me,
friend BigD.

I will go try this forgotten gem on the most powerful, reliable, classic-feeling Amiga of them all:
WINUAE.

TO THE ADF-CAVE!!!

/mega

Last edited by MEGA_RJ_MICAL on 02-Nov-2022 at 12:39 AM.

Hypex 
Posted on 1-Nov-2022 12:06:55
#525 ]
Elite Member

@pixie

Ha. Well, actually it would have solved the low colour problem, in dual playfield. But 4 bits leaves little room for any hamming.

cdimauro 
Posted on 1-Nov-2022 20:54:46
#526 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Quote:

MEGA_RJ_MICAL wrote:

a catfight between two Italians on the recognition of a minor participation to the development of an obscure street fighter clone from thirty years ago that no one played

Friend Mega, I appreciate that you appreciate it, so I'll try to give other opportunities in future to exhibit your perspicacity.

However:

1) a small thing might have an important impact;

2) lacking knowledge on something it doesn't mean that others are in the same position. From Best AGA games:
http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=97337&postcount=2 Fightin' Spirit by NEO: Beautiful beat 'em up which is everything Streetfighter 2 should have been on Amiga.
http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=189745&postcount=22 Fightin Spirit
http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=189756&postcount=24 Fightin' Spirit

Massi 
Posted on 2-Nov-2022 4:47:21
#527 ]
Cult Member

@MEGA

Friend Mega, You that in your immense career have developed games and made the history of the Amiga technology (as opposed to cdimauro who has done oh well ... nothing), please help me and all of us to find an adjective to well describe who (cdimauro) takes credits for the work of his friends ...

cdimauro 
Posted on 2-Nov-2022 5:21:32
#528 ]
Elite Member

@Massi

Quote:

Massi wrote:
@MEGA

Friend Mega, You that in your immense career have developed games and made the history of the Amiga technology (as opposed to cdimauro who has done oh well ... nothing), please help me and all of us to find an adjective to well describe who (cdimauro) takes credits for the work of his friends ...

Already fully replied here: https://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=44362&forum=2&start=500&viewmode=flat&order=0#857164

Since you're so desperate because you aren't able to reply to my writings, then you entered the falsification propaganda, Massimiliano Goebbles...

You continue to burn and feed my pleasure.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 2-Nov-2022 6:44:29
#529 ]

Quote:

cdimauro wrote:

lacking knowledge on something it doesn't mean that others are in the same position. From Best AGA games:
http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=97337&postcount=2 Fightin' Spirit by NEO: Beautiful beat 'em up which is everything Streetfighter 2 should have been on Amiga.

AH WELL!!

Who could dare object to the eminent opinion of titans of the industry such as
Tim Jansenn
ST Dragon
and
StarEye!

@Massi:

Friend Massi,
I believe the adjective you are looking for is
"guileless".

Note: it doesn't mean that "his" game's characters roster was lacking Guile

/MEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cdimauro 
Posted on 2-Nov-2022 20:15:46
#530 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Quote:

MEGA_RJ_MICAL wrote:
Quote:

cdimauro wrote:

lacking knowledge on something it doesn't mean that others are in the same position. From Best AGA games:

AH WELL!!

Who could dare object to the eminent opinion of titans of the industry such as
Tim Jansenn
ST Dragon
and
StarEye!

Friend Mega, you much better than others here has shown how much important words are. So, let me quote again you and highlight the relevant part:

an obscure street fighter clone from thirty years ago that no one played

Clear, right?

Now, I can understand that you took the piss of BigD when he has shown high appreciation for Fightin' Spirit CD32, because that's what you usually do with him. So, for you it what he says "doesn't count".

I've reported the statements of other users, that not only mention the same game, but they candidate it as one of the best AGA games. It looks like that they don't count as well for you.

Even Massi Goebbles has played the pirated version of the game. And it didn't count.

I'm pretty sure that many other people has played the game (several times I saw it mentioned), but I assume that they don't count as well.

Long story short, it looks like that you've problems counting. Hence, your statement.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 2-Nov-2022 23:37:33
#531 ]

Quote:

cdimauro wrote:

Friend Mega, you much better than others here has shown how much important words are. So, let me quote again you and highlight the relevant part:

an obscure street fighter clone from thirty years ago that no one played

Clear, right?

Now, I can understand that you took the piss of BigD when he has shown high appreciation for Fightin' Spirit CD32, because that's what you usually do with him. So, for you it what he says "doesn't count".

I've reported the statements of other users, that not only mention the same game, but they candidate it as one of the best AGA games. It looks like that they don't count as well for you.

Even Massi Goebbles has played the pirated version of the game. And it didn't count.

I'm pretty sure that many other people has played the game (several times I saw it mentioned), but I assume that they don't count as well.

Long story short, it looks like that you've problems counting. Hence, your statement.

Seriously now.

God, are you obnoxious.

/m

Massi 
Posted on 3-Nov-2022 4:22:15
#532 ]
Cult Member

@cdimauro

Also the number of people that think that you are only an incompetent opinionist does count.

@MEGA

Friend Mega, thanks for the adjective and yes you are definitely a gentleman

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 3-Nov-2022 5:02:43
#533 ]

@Massi

Massi,
my newfound friend and brother in Amiga,
child of David Doyle as we all are.

I, too, have a question for you -
now that we seem to be treading similar hunting preserves.

Given you seem to be somewhat familiar with friend cdimauro,
hailing from the same peninsula and all that,
and perhaps sharing stormy slices of past -

can you unveil for us all the mystery,
the untold truth,
of HOW POSSIBLY can he have the time, disposition and sheer willpower to write all that stuff,
all the time?

Bestest of all possible regards,

/𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪

cdimauro 
Posted on 3-Nov-2022 5:06:38
#534 ]
Elite Member

@Massi

Quote:

Massi wrote:
@cdimauro

Also the number of people that think that you are only an incompetent opinionist does count.

Elementary logic at hand, it doesn't mean that they are right.

In fact, already fully replied here: https://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=44362&forum=2&start=500&viewmode=flat&order=0#857164

FACTs remains FACTs even if poeple think differently.

So, it's another logical fallacy. As usual, with you: logic isn't your friend, as you clearly showed several times.

BTW, I don't take lessons from one which doesn't know the difference between a processor and a chipset...

cdimauro 
Posted on 3-Nov-2022 5:07:39
#535 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Quote:

MEGA_RJ_MICAL wrote:
@Massi

Massi,
my newfound friend and brother in Amiga,
child of David Doyle as we all are.

I, too, have a question for you -
now that we seem to be treading similar hunting preserves.

Given you seem to be somewhat familiar with friend cdimauro,
hailing from the same peninsula and all that,
and perhaps sharing stormy slices of past -

can you unveil for us all the mystery,
the untold truth,
of HOW POSSIBLY can he have the time, disposition and sheer willpower to write all that stuff,
all the time?

Bestest of all possible regards,

/𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪

The same question applies to you...

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 3-Nov-2022 5:32:30
#536 ]

@cdimauro

are you truly, entirely retarded -
or your mental feebleness is localized to measuring quantities?

My posts rarely cross the 10 lines threshold,
whereas each and one of yours is a tirade that could be barely contained by the screen of a Xerox Alto.

/m!

Massi 
Posted on 3-Nov-2022 5:34:26
#537 ]
Cult Member

@MEGA

Friend Mega, for me is a privilege and honour being considered your friend

cdimauro on all Italian forums is a well known troll and I see that internationally he has the same reputation.
He has multiple times offended respected people (...).

He has never ever done nothing concrete but pretends to be a guru.
He is the king of vaporware and gossip.

He represents ... the cosmic void.

I hope this is of help and wish you a splendid day.

cdimauro 
Posted on 3-Nov-2022 5:37:06
#538 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Quote:

MEGA_RJ_MICAL wrote:
@cdimauro

are you truly, entirely retarded -
or your mental feebleness is localized to measuring quantities?

My posts rarely cross the 10 lines threshold,
whereas each and one of yours is a tirade that could be barely contained by the screen of a Xerox Alto.

/m!

Which is not true. I write long posts as well as short ports. It depends on the things to be written. Of course.

You don't seem a good observer...

Last edited by cdimauro on 03-Nov-2022 at 06:03 AM.
Last edited by cdimauro on 03-Nov-2022 at 06:01 AM.

Hammer 
Posted on 3-Nov-2022 5:37:18
#539 ]
Elite Member

@cdimauro

Quote:

And repeating it each time even when the discussion is on something else gives zero value. Do you understand it?

The only thing which you show is your attitude to parrotting like a broken record, reporting useless stuff AKA padding.

You have repeated your defense of Fightin Spirit like a broken record, hypocrite.

Quote:

Only because you told it. Oh, yes: we've to believe you only for this.

Your defense of the POS game is the reason why l exited the Amiga gaming scene in 1993.

Quote:

Parallax floor?!? Where is it?!? Have you seen YOUR videos? Do you know how is the parallax FLOOR?

Quote:

I don't think so. As usual, you don't know of you talk about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVIADQVY4Kw
MUGEN tutorial on Parallax Floor Stage

Fightin Spirit is missing "Parallax Floor Stage" and you're not in a position to preach.

Quote:

Take a look at a SF2 video and compare it to any of those MK2 videos and MAYBE after that you'll be able to see what a parallax floor is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVIADQVY4Kw
MUGEN tutorial on Parallax Floor Stage

https://youtu.be/abGjoiih1V4?t=99
This laptop 486SX-25's MK2 scene at low settings shows "Parallax Floor Stage".

Quote:

Tech demos: what you like...

They are game tech demos to show Elfminia's dynamic gameworld effects can be applied for SF2 artwork instead of having a dead gameworld like on Fightin Spirit's and US Gold's SF2 port.

Quote:

I've just replied to it. So, you used a monster, a PiStorm, to see the SF2 tech demo running... smooth. Compliments

1. You missed my point on the scaling of the SF2 tech demo's CPU performance instead of the unscalable US Gold SF2 port.

I do have a Wicher 508i (68HC000-20 at 25 to 50 Mhz OC and 11 MB 16-bit Fast RAM) accelerator card for A500, not just the PiStorm.

You claimed WinUAE A500 config is not cycle-accurate which is FALSE.

2. Recent SF2 tech demo runs fine on stock 68000 equipped Amiga 500 with Fast RAM.

3. Recent SF2 tech demo's frame rate is unplayable on stock 68000 Amiga 500 Plus with 2 MB Chip RAM.

4. Recent SF2 tech demo runs fine on stock A1200 i.e. it can handle 6-bit planes.

5. Turrican AGA example needs Fast RAM for smooth frame rates.

I could test Turrican AGA on stock A1200 with AmigaKit's simple 8 MB Fast RAM card, but this is verified by a forum member in the EAB forum.

You attempted to claim Turrican AGA needs 68020 @ 28 Mhz + Fast RAM accelerator which is FALSE.

Last edited by Hammer on 03-Nov-2022 at 05:54 AM.
Last edited by Hammer on 03-Nov-2022 at 05:39 AM.

cdimauro 
Posted on 3-Nov-2022 5:41:57
#540 ]
Elite Member

@Massi

Quote:

Massi wrote:
@MEGA

Friend Mega, for me is a privilege and honour being considered your friend

cdimauro on all Italian forums is a well known troll and I see that internationally he has the same reputation.

Inventing things doesn't make them true: it only shows how desperate are you, since you're unable to sustain a discussion.
Quote:
He has multiple times offended respected people (...).

As above: inventions...
Quote:
He has never ever done nothing concrete but pretends to be a guru.
He is the king of vaporware and gossip.

He represents ... the cosmic void.

Already fully replied here: https://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=44362&forum=2&start=500&viewmode=flat&order=0#857164

Massi Goebbels: the falsification propaganda flows strong on you...
Quote:
I hope this is of help and wish you a splendid day.

You certainly make made every time that you write, little Massi: you burn and it's my pleasure.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle