Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
13 crawler(s) on-line.
 77 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

outlawal2

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 outlawal2:  4 secs ago
 ppcamiga1:  6 mins ago
 billt:  8 mins ago
 Gunnar:  17 mins ago
 matthey:  57 mins ago
 danwood:  1 hr 5 mins ago
 pixie:  1 hr 12 mins ago
 Hammer:  1 hr 17 mins ago
 A1200:  1 hr 30 mins ago
 Lou:  1 hr 48 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Website feedback and suggestions
      /  Have the Management been deleting threads ?
Register To Post

PosterThread
Anonymous 
Have the Management been deleting threads ?
Posted on 6-Dec-2005 18:13:43
# ]

There are a couple of threads I have been watching and/or taking part in, have they been deleted because someone does not agree on what has been said ?

I do not want to start those discussions again if so, the threads in question refer to comparisons between two Amiga Operating systems and a poll about whether a certain member should have been silenced.

(I think that is enough of a clue to point to the threads in question for those in the know - If you do not know what I am talking about, then do not worry, you probably are better off not knowing )

Report this post  
L8-X 
Re: Have the Management been deleting threads ?
Posted on 6-Dec-2005 18:27:54
#2 ]
Elite Member

@AmigaOneProductions

Terms & Policy states:

Quote:

Moderation: A moderators say is final. When a moderation decision is made the moderator will document why either in private message or at the place where moderation occurred. This in most cases will be accompanied by reference to which Terms Of Service have been broken. Moderators are allowed to use their discretion in interpretation of the Terms Of Service and operate outside of the Terms Of Service where they see a need to intervene. Where you disagree, or feel unfairness is an issue, see Ajudication.

Ajudication: Whilst AmigaWorld.net moderation tries to be fair and balanced sometimes errors can occur. If you disagree with a specific instance where you have been moderated then please put your complaint to the Webmaster, an Administrator or another moderator for consideration and possible action. Arguments about specific moderation incidents are not tolerated on the public forum, use the adjudication process open to you.

There will be reasons why the thread(s) will have been locked and sent to the trashcan, those people that have been "Silenced" as you put it will have been informed why their restriction has been placed. The Morphos V Amiga thread was locked by me because I posted in the thread that no more bickering/flaming/trolling was to occurr, some members chose to ignore my warning and continued to bicker, thats the reason it was locked and deleted.

This is not up for discussion with you or anyone else in the public forums, if my reasons are not good enough for you then take it up with DaveyD via the ajudication process above.

Thread locked.

Profile     Report this post  

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle