Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
9 crawler(s) on-line.
 101 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 matthey:  10 mins ago
 t0lkien:  14 mins ago
 pixie:  19 mins ago
 Rob:  25 mins ago
 amigakit:  47 mins ago
 sibbi:  52 mins ago
 leadman:  1 hr 23 mins ago
 Matt3k:  1 hr 33 mins ago
 Lou:  1 hr 53 mins ago
 OlafS25:  1 hr 53 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Classic Amiga Software
      /  DJ Nicks Chrystal Theme
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
vox 
Re: DJ Nicks Chrystal Theme
Posted on 26-Jun-2013 9:55:44
#21 ]
Elite Member

@amigadave

Quote:
On a lighter note, why did the baby change colors for the English version of your YouTube video, when compared to the original Serbian version?

My lucky guess is that it is an international version, and adding such small details (as with Chickens, X1000 and Nyan Pig in the videos) is what adds the flavor However, DJ Nick is still father and white as in Serbian version

Profile     Report this post  
amigadave 
Posted on 26-Jun-2013 11:27:48
#22 ]

@vox

Your guess does not make much sense to me either. Why would changing the color of the baby from white to black, while the parents are still both white, make the video any more acceptable, or appealing to an international audience?

I don't know too many white parents who have black babies??? (and no, I am not a prejudiced person against black people).

It is no big deal for me, but I just found that change to be very strange.

vox 
Posted on 26-Jun-2013 12:02:54
#23 ]
Elite Member

@amigadave

Well, DJ Nick should best explained it, since its his baby in both senses (as it is hommage to his baby, and his work).

To me it sounds like a nice joke Could someone else be the father?
Could we have some strange genes in past generation?
Here it could be a Roma baby.

Maybe it was adopted?

Reading DJ Nicks comments Who is the daddy
DJ Nick said "no one knows. That funny daddy havent yet figured it out"
or "In USA everything seems possible :)"

It has made a whole pile of interesting joke comments such as
"the postman is the daddy" (could be plummer, or any house repair guy

Cool_amigaN 
Posted on 26-Jun-2013 12:55:21
#24 ]

@amigadave

Well, someone would have to guess how the baby was conceived. Evidence 1: The mother is white. Evidence 2: The baby is black. Evidence 3: The father is yet to be confirmed. So, either someone was involved in cuckoldry or in a strange interracial threesome! We must analyze it further imo..

djnick 
Posted on 26-Jun-2013 13:06:21
#25 ]
Cult Member

@amigadave

Thanks :) I am still waiting for good installation script with requesters [something like "Do you want to use Filer settings to match theme?" / "Do you want AmiDock settings to use new theme?" and similar] and in the mean time I will release preview of all themes in one page to see what I've done.

Quote:
On a lighter note, why did the baby change colors for the English version of your YouTube video, when compared to the original Serbian version? Not to be critical of that video, but it amazes me what can get noticed on the Internet and attract millions of views. Society seems to have nothing better to do with their lives than cruise the Internet looking for all manner of content. Makes me worry about the future of the human race?

Good question :D Well, the point of having funny videos on Youtube and make people look is - to add some funny parts. Of course, nobody knows the main reason but people keeps asking - why baby is black. Answer is simple - because of people. :D They will keep asking and asking the same question again :) and my video[s] will continue to grow in views.

In Harlem Shake The Pigs - "Kokoshinjac" [which means "Chicken Coop" when translated] - people keeps telling me I am wrong and it is not Chicken Coop but Pigsty. And that keeps me [and my family] laughing :) ... and of course - Ads coming, videos watching and all growing.

One more thing to add: I was advertising Harlem Shake the Pigs over the internet [and lots of forums] like this:

"Please do NOT watch this terrible video! It will hurt your brain!!!" And you won't believe - people can`t stop looking at it and asking - what on Earth is it!? Also lots of people keep sending the same message: "What did I just watch?". So to make them stop, I put: "What did you just watch?" at the end of the video

So Harlem Shake [for example] is watching around 5000 people every day and Mommy Loves Baby over 30.000 people daily. Chickens [Pilici] [now has over 16 millions] has over 40.000 views daily.

Last edited by djnick on 26-Jun-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Cool_amigaN 
Posted on 26-Jun-2013 13:18:13
#26 ]

@djnick

Thanks for your time to answer but the above doesn't clarify AmigaDave's question regarding the color of the baby.

Last edited by Cool_amigaN on 26-Jun-2013 at 01:18 PM.

djnick 
Posted on 26-Jun-2013 13:22:53
#27 ]
Cult Member

@Cool_amigaN

Oh... Baby is black because it is fun to watch [& read] people reactions... Our baby Maxim is white, there he goes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZo_AABN3z8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J_dw_m4Va8

Many people asked me - why I put Nyan Pig at the end of the Mommy loves baby video and ruined whole video? What do you think? Well - this is fun [and my sense of humour]...

amigadave 
Posted on 26-Jun-2013 19:42:05
#28 ]

@djnick

Thanks for the answers. You are really a funny (and smart) guy to generate so much YouTube traffic to your videos in that way.

As you can see, it made me ask the same question that everyone else is asking, or wondering about.

I have no idea what those daily views translate into as far as ad income for you from YouTube, but with that many daily views, you are probably making a fair amount of money from all that silliness, so again, congratulations on your creations and success.

Seems that people will watch just about anything, and what is even more amazing is that they share it with so many others and how your videos grow to such large numbers of people watching them every day.

djnick 
Posted on 26-Jun-2013 21:42:14
#29 ]
Cult Member

@amigadave

Exactly :) You got the point.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle