Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
5533 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
Home
Features
News
Forums
Classifieds
Links
Downloads
Extras
OS4 Zone
IRC Network
AmigaWorld Radio
Newsfeed
Top Members
Amiga Dealers
Information
About Us
FAQs
Advertise
Polls
Terms of Service
Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

(Uses JAVA Applet and Port 1024)
Visit the Chatroom Website

Who's Online
 68 guest(s) on-line.
 8 member(s) on-line.


Templario, Spectre660, Seiya, more...

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 Seiya:  1 min ago
 Spectre660:  2 mins ago
 OneTimer1:  2 mins ago
 Templario:  3 mins ago
 m0lebrain:  3 mins ago
 mailman:  4 mins ago
 imagodespira:  4 mins ago
 IanP:  4 mins ago
 Jasper:  5 mins ago
 asymetrix:  9 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Free For All
      /  Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 8-May-2014 23:15:18
#21 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 3817
From: Rhode Island

Oh look : the ASSumptions made based on general relativity epically fail again:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140508132946.htm

Keep feeding yourself crap...

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 9-May-2014 0:06:36
#22 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 3817
From: Rhode Island

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2623330/Is-Inter-Stellar-Assistance-Force-Mysterious-UFO-filmed-blitzing-Taliban-base-Afghanistan.html

...and yes, the lower surface looks exactly like what I saw in 1990...

...and yes, it looks like the "mythical" TR-3B... that people like myself who follow the eye witness accounts and leaked documents have known exists despite the media-controlled opinions of nimrods everywhere...

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
BrianK 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 9-May-2014 0:39:53
#23 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 30-Sep-2003
Posts: 8084
From: Minneapolis, MN, USA

Universe with gravity created in the lab.http://www.iflscience.com/space/visualizing-13-billion-years-cosmic-evolution

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Amiboy 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 9-May-2014 15:23:21
#24 ]
Cult Member
Joined: 21-Dec-2003
Posts: 997
From: At home (probably)

@Lou

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/664972-ufo-attacks-taliban-camp-in-afghanistan-video-is-a-hoax/

http://wafflesatnoon.com/ufo-attacking-taliban-video/


Here is a link to the unedited video on youtube uploaded in 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oTjTufJnXI

Try again......

_________________
Live Long and keep Amigaing!

A1200, Power Tower, OS3.9 BB2, HD-Floppy, Mediator PCI, Voodoo 3 3000, Soundblaster 4.1, TV Card, 100MBit Ethernet & 060 66MHz 64MB, 9.5Gig HD, 52xCDRom.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Nimrod 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 11-May-2014 13:36:31
#25 ]
Super Member
Joined: 30-Jan-2010
Posts: 1122
From: Untied Kingdom

@Lou

Quote:
You are delusional now.You are delusional now.

Do you intend to post any evidence to support your assertion, or are you back to good old Ad-Hominem again?

"...and yes, the lower surface looks exactly like what I saw in 1990..."
Actually looks more like something I saw in 1986, what do you think?

@Amiboy

Nice one Wirral
Wrong club, I know, but it just seemed appropriate.

_________________
When in trouble, fear or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
BrianK 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 13-May-2014 11:38:21
#26 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 30-Sep-2003
Posts: 8084
From: Minneapolis, MN, USA

@Lou

Thought you'd like this missed confirmation of a postulated possibility for Dark Matter. https://www.hzdr.de/db/Cms?pNid=99&pOid=41693

Now remember that doesn't mean your guess is right. You still need to bring solid scientific evidence to make it more than a pretty postulate.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Nimrod 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 13-May-2014 21:07:08
#27 ]
Super Member
Joined: 30-Jan-2010
Posts: 1122
From: Untied Kingdom

@BrianK

Quote:
Thought you'd like this missed confirmation of a postulated possibility for Dark Matter. https://www.hzdr.de/db/Cms?pNid=99&pOid=41693

Hmmm... HADES
I sometimes wonder whether they pick the experiment to fit the Acronym.
It would be funny if the evidence was in the form of High Energy Recombining Pair Electron Spectrometer, but it never gets discovered because nobody is willing to pay for a HERPES Probe.

_________________
When in trouble, fear or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 13-May-2014 22:03:52
#28 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 3817
From: Rhode Island

@Amiboy

Quote:

Amiboy wrote:
@Lou

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/664972-ufo-attacks-taliban-camp-in-afghanistan-video-is-a-hoax/

http://wafflesatnoon.com/ufo-attacking-taliban-video/


Here is a link to the unedited video on youtube uploaded in 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oTjTufJnXI

Try again......

Hey, for once you posted something useful without coming off like a complete jerk. Congrats.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 13-May-2014 22:08:04
#29 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 3817
From: Rhode Island

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
You are delusional now.You are delusional now.

Do you intend to post any evidence to support your assertion, or are you back to good old Ad-Hominem again?

"...and yes, the lower surface looks exactly like what I saw in 1990..."
Actually looks more like something I saw in 1986, what do you think?

@Amiboy

Nice one Wirral
Wrong club, I know, but it just seemed appropriate.


Sure, just keep discounting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave

By the way, can you tell me what 'mass' is again?

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 13-May-2014 22:12:19
#30 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 3817
From: Rhode Island

@BrianK

Quote:

BrianK wrote:
@Lou

Thought you'd like this missed confirmation of a postulated possibility for Dark Matter. https://www.hzdr.de/db/Cms?pNid=99&pOid=41693

Now remember that doesn't mean your guess is right. You still need to bring solid scientific evidence to make it more than a pretty postulate.

I didn't miss this. Just busy at work a lot lately. You will see a nimrod ignore it though.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/showbiz/article/james-cameron-mourns-implosion-of-deep-sea-research-vessel
Apparently those fools didn't realize that this vessel was so massive that is succumbed to it's own gravity... /sarcasm

Perhaps you missed Post #21 in this thread.
If pressure comes in from outside the galaxy, then the outer edges get sped up.
Score a -1 for GR and a +1 for push models for 'gravity' as a whole...again, conveniently ignored by a nimrod who keeps asking for evidence...

Last edited by Lou on 13-May-2014 at 10:20 PM.
Last edited by Lou on 13-May-2014 at 10:13 PM.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 13-May-2014 22:28:21
#31 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 3817
From: Rhode Island

@Briank,

Perhaps you missed:
http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=36907&forum=4&start=620&viewmode=flat&order=0#728025

And:

http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=36907&forum=4&start=580&viewmode=flat&order=0#726080

That was where I proved that 'mass' is just the amount of EM energy in a given sphere. Pick a particle, take it's radius and you can compute it's 'mass'. Mass is EM energy. Everything is EM.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
olegil 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 14-May-2014 8:50:17
#32 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 22-Aug-2003
Posts: 5884
From: Work

@Lou

Quote:

Lou wrote:

Hey, for once you posted something useful without coming off like a complete jerk. Congrats.


I wish we could say the same.

_________________
This weeks pet peeve:
Using "voltage" instead of "potential", which leads to inventing new words like "amperage" instead of "current" (I, measured in A) or possible "charge" (amperehours, Ah or Coulomb, C). Sometimes I don't even know what people mean.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Amiboy 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 14-May-2014 17:39:56
#33 ]
Cult Member
Joined: 21-Dec-2003
Posts: 997
From: At home (probably)

@Lou

Quote:
@Amiboy

Quote:

Amiboy wrote:
@Lou

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/664972-ufo-attacks-taliban-camp-in-afghanistan-video-is-a-hoax/

http://wafflesatnoon.com/ufo-attacking-taliban-video/


Here is a link to the unedited video on youtube uploaded in 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oTjTufJnXI

Try again......

Hey, for once you posted something useful without coming off like a complete jerk. Congrats.


And yet still waiting for you to show same........

_________________
Live Long and keep Amigaing!

A1200, Power Tower, OS3.9 BB2, HD-Floppy, Mediator PCI, Voodoo 3 3000, Soundblaster 4.1, TV Card, 100MBit Ethernet & 060 66MHz 64MB, 9.5Gig HD, 52xCDRom.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
BrianK 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 14-May-2014 17:42:26
#34 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 30-Sep-2003
Posts: 8084
From: Minneapolis, MN, USA

@Nimrod

Quote:
Hmmm... HADES
I sometimes wonder whether they pick the experiment to fit the Acronym.
It would be funny if the evidence was in the form of High Energy Recombining Pair Electron Spectrometer, but it never gets discovered because nobody is willing to pay for a HERPES Probe.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
BrianK 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 14-May-2014 17:44:55
#35 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 30-Sep-2003
Posts: 8084
From: Minneapolis, MN, USA

@Lou

Nope didn't see 21. Did now. Thanks.

Quote:
That was where I proved that 'mass' is just the amount of EM energy in a given sphere. Pick a particle, take it's radius and you can compute it's 'mass'. Mass is EM energy. Everything is EM.
To be clear mathematically shown that it should be. There's no experiments yet demonstrating your postulate is accurate.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Nimrod 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 15-May-2014 20:12:08
#36 ]
Super Member
Joined: 30-Jan-2010
Posts: 1122
From: Untied Kingdom

@Lou

Quote:
Perhaps you missed: http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=36907&forum=4&start=620&viewmode=flat&order=0#728025

Nothing there to miss. All you did in that post was repeat your unsupported C.R.A.P. about light balls in a dark place. The fact remains that there are two spheres closer to each other than the moon is to the Earth, emitting huge levels of radiation pressure, and yet they are moving towards each other.

Quote:
http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=36907&forum=4&start=580&viewmode=flat&order=0#726080 That was where I proved that 'mass' is just the amount of EM energy in a given sphere. Pick a particle, take it's radius and you can compute it's 'mass'. Mass is EM energy. Everything is EM.

Very impressive. Now do the same calculation for a Neutron. It has a mass approximately 1840 times that of an electron, and no overall electrical charge. Also bear in mind that a Proton has about the same mass as a Neutron, while having an equal, but opposite charge to an electron.

Back to the drawing board Lou. Better luck next time.

_________________
When in trouble, fear or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 16-May-2014 1:19:32
#37 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 3817
From: Rhode Island

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
Perhaps you missed: http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=36907&forum=4&start=620&viewmode=flat&order=0#728025

Nothing there to miss. All you did in that post was repeat your unsupported C.R.A.P. about light balls in a dark place. The fact remains that there are two spheres closer to each other than the moon is to the Earth, emitting huge levels of radiation pressure, and yet they are moving towards each other.

Quote:
http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=36907&forum=4&start=580&viewmode=flat&order=0#726080 That was where I proved that 'mass' is just the amount of EM energy in a given sphere. Pick a particle, take it's radius and you can compute it's 'mass'. Mass is EM energy. Everything is EM.

Very impressive. Now do the same calculation for a Neutron. It has a mass approximately 1840 times that of an electron, and no overall electrical charge. Also bear in mind that a Proton has about the same mass as a Neutron, while having an equal, but opposite charge to an electron.

Back to the drawing board Lou. Better luck next time.

You keep proving your incompetence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_mass
This was the normal until everyone bent over backwards to accept Einsteins perpetually flawed theory of general relativity.
Funny how that theory left us with a mass-defect in the nucleus and missing mass in the universe...

Keep worshipping a lie.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
olegil 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 16-May-2014 7:26:51
#38 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 22-Aug-2003
Posts: 5884
From: Work

@Lou

You forgot to actually do the math, there. Obviously you would have had a shot at winning people over if you had done the math as requested rather than just throw insults.

_________________
This weeks pet peeve:
Using "voltage" instead of "potential", which leads to inventing new words like "amperage" instead of "current" (I, measured in A) or possible "charge" (amperehours, Ah or Coulomb, C). Sometimes I don't even know what people mean.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Lou 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 18-May-2014 16:38:06
#39 ]
Elite Member
Joined: 2-Nov-2004
Posts: 3817
From: Rhode Island

@olegil

Quote:

olegil wrote:
@Lou

You forgot to actually do the math, there. Obviously you would have had a shot at winning people over if you had done the math as requested rather than just throw insults.

I throw insults because I have been thrown insults.

As for the math, like I said, "particle mass" is equal to EM energy until everyone bought the lie of General Relativity. The math is in the link.
General Relativity has always been broken.

In the link you even see them going down the radiation pressure route to explain some things and then Einstein stepped in with GR.

...And Even Einstein in the end said GR was wrong...and that there is ether.

Look back a few posts where I posted about galactic star formation. That is the opposite assumption of GR. From the radiation pressure model, it makes sense since the pressure comes from the outside and that's why the outside edge of a galaxy can spin "faster than expected" without "dark mass".

The elastic band nature of the cosmological constant (ie they keep changing it to adjust to new evidence that it was wrong) should be enough to tell you it's wrong. It's a exercise in keeping society in the "dark ages" though...

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Nimrod 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 4
Posted on 18-May-2014 17:51:46
#40 ]
Super Member
Joined: 30-Jan-2010
Posts: 1122
From: Untied Kingdom

@Lou

Quote:
I throw insults because I have been thrown insults.

When, where, and by whom?
The first comment I made on the original Nubiru thread was a response to your inaccuracy, while responding to a comment made by tomazkid and throughout this thread the only person requested to "take a break" wasn't me, although I did refrain from posting questions to you that you were not in a position to answer. This was done as an act of courtesy, not an insult.

Quote:
As for the math, like I said, "particle mass" is equal to EM energy until everyone bought the lie of General Relativity. The math is in the link. General Relativity has always been broken

If GR was as "broken" as you claim, how did it manage to become accepted? Could it be because it made predictions that the competing hypotheses couldn't match. The luminferous Aether hypothesis made a prediction of detectable fringing in the Michelson-Morley experiment. Not only was the fringing not measured at the levels predicted, it has still never been detected at any levels.
As to the maths, while your equations may function on an electron, using the same equations on a neutron with no electrical charge gives an answer of zero mass. This is in direct contradiction of the measured result. This means that either your maths is wrong, or the universe is, and my money is on the fault being your maths.

Quote:
In the link you even see them going down the radiation pressure route to explain some things

Yes indeed, they tried it, and it didn't work

Quote:
And Even Einstein in the end said GR was wrong...and that there is ether.

But wasn't it Mrs Einstein that gave us the theory of Relativity? (Your implication, not mine) so why does Alberts opinion count. He also told us that god does not play dice with the universe, but Quantum Mechanics tells us that he not only does play dice, but the dice are loaded. A scientific theory stands or falls on its own merits, and the accuracy of its predictions, not the name of the person who proposed it. And as for Ether, they tried it, and it didn't work

Quote:
From the radiation pressure model, it makes sense since
but it totally fails to explain why these are not moving away from each other due to the levels of RP pushing them apart. We can measure the pressure pushing us away from the Sun, and we can calculate what it would be if the sun were only one third of the distance from us that the moon is. We can measure higher levels of radiation pressure on the side of Earth facing the Sun. If gravity were a side effect of RP then planets would cluster at points equidistant from stars rather than orbit them.

_________________
When in trouble, fear or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

 Status: Offline
Profile     Report this post  
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright 2000 - 2016 Amigaworld.net.

Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle