Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
12 crawler(s) on-line.
 70 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 wakido:  1 hr 10 mins ago
 bhabbott:  1 hr 13 mins ago
 Karlos:  2 hrs 21 mins ago
 OneTimer1:  2 hrs 50 mins ago
 amigakit:  3 hrs 21 mins ago
 Matt3k:  4 hrs 38 mins ago
 RobertB:  4 hrs 57 mins ago
 cip060:  5 hrs 28 mins ago
 sibbi:  5 hrs 37 mins ago
 blmara:  6 hrs 15 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  End of Moobunny
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
NutsAboutAmiga 
Re: End of Moobunny
Posted on 7-Apr-2015 20:07:57
#61 ]
Elite Member

@itix

Quote:
Users have not changed, you and me have been here almost 15 years now.

Well I have gotten older, for one thing, I am sure everyone else has too, back then I did not mind posting in forums without login system, now I do.

At first I liked Amiga Inc like everyone else, then I changed to think they were unprofessional, around the time fleecy moss, came up with unrealistic ideas about AmigaOS5 was about, so my attitude towards Amiga Inc changed quite early on. I liked what Hyperion was doing; I have been a Hyperion supporter for quite some time.

My attitude towards "Articia S bugs", has not change a lot I agree, early on it was established that there were problems with the chip-set, on that I agreed it be possible to work around the issues in software, in retrospect it might have been better if they did not do that, and stopped the sales and productions right there. Then maybe Eyetech be around now. Eyetech decided to continue production knowing there where faults. Anyway the Articia S bugs was not the only faults with the designs, as we learned.

On the other hand, Genesi did work around the problem in hardware, but they are not around anymore as well, so there is no certainty.

I think most people have opinions have changed at least some, and I think most people have gotten bit older, the red and blue conflict has mellowed down, it used to be people where on the red or the blue side, there were no middle ground, now you have people who use MorphOS and AmigaOS4. You can even see signs of cooperation between some developers.

I think many of the positive changes has happened is due to moderation of the forums.

Sure, it is tricky for moderators to know when to stop a conflict and when to let people voice their options, and come to agreement on their own.

Last edited by NutsAboutAmiga on 07-Apr-2015 at 08:40 PM.
Last edited by NutsAboutAmiga on 07-Apr-2015 at 08:15 PM.
Last edited by NutsAboutAmiga on 07-Apr-2015 at 08:11 PM.
Last edited by NutsAboutAmiga on 07-Apr-2015 at 08:11 PM.
Last edited by NutsAboutAmiga on 07-Apr-2015 at 08:08 PM.

Profile     Report this post  
WhatsIsName 
Posted on 8-Apr-2015 2:41:24
#62 ]

@PR

Quote:

PR wrote:
The draining system is down for the mentally Ill children.

Obviously you fail to realise the irony of you words there, sounds like you were in fact one of those anonymous Moo posters whom posted things in the manner of a "mentally ill child" just like you are currently doing here.

I understand English is not your native language as from your posts here Moronese would appear to be your native tongue but really, you should get a grown up to go over your posts first before you make a complete idiot of yourself every time you do post.

PS: The words of hypocrite are always amusing but the words of a hypocrite who's posts are dumber than those of the "mentally ill children" that hypocrite just failed to ridicule are genuinely hilarious.

WhatsIsName 
Posted on 8-Apr-2015 2:41:58
#63 ]

@Wayne

Quote:

Wayne wrote:
@Morphix

I sincerely hope it does, but I hope that John takes the time to build in user accounts and authentication to make it less of a playground for the frankos out there. Trouble is, if he did build all that in, would anyone return?

As I recall, Ann.lu was retired shortly after installing user authentication due to a lack of interest from those who felt they shouldn't be bothered with such trivialities..

At its height, Moobunny was at least a gathering of the intelligent and helpful (if not snobby) crowd that hovered around the Amiga. That was several years ago though, before all the spammers and nutjobs decided to take it over and spread their hate and homophobia..

Wayne

Quote: "The Frankos out there" !!!

By that I take it you mean those genuine Amiga users whom still use and never actually left the Amiga platform and whom still actually enjoy them unlike yourself.

Kinda ironic your sad, never ending obsession with the "Frankos out there" when a look in the mirror would actually reveal the type of person you were trying but failing to have a dig at there would reflect back a sad bitter and very angry person at you from that mirror. A person whom did nothing but put down the Amiga and its genuine users in the last days of your membership of Amiga.org before you were booted off the site. (Wont even mention the hacking of the site you did and messed up everyone using Sky as you sadly tried to block Sky IP's, or the changing of people log in ID's and made a right mess of Bill P's site).

Off you go and beg for more money on your Whyzzat site from your 5 or so members as you have been doing recently as you desperately want to set up yet another site for yourself and your little kleek so that you can continue to spout you pointless and irrelevant hatred & bile about real Amiga users just as you always have done. Though why you need to beg for more money to do so is somewhat baffling.

Thing is Wayne here you are after all this time still obsessed with "the Frankos out there", still whinging & whinging about how your own arrogance, intolerance and hatred for other peoples points of view get's you so bitter and angry. All the while you fail to see that the only problem you have is yourself and that fact you think you are somehow of relevance or even of importance to real Amiga users.

Move on Wayne, get over your self importance, get over your hatred for the Amiga and it users, get over the fact not many (if any) actually care about you and the bitterness you forever spout but most of all move on for yourself and try and find some happiness in your life before you shuffle off this mortal coil... you know it makes sense.

resle 
Posted on 8-Apr-2015 6:11:47
#64 ]
Cult Member

pavlor 
Posted on 8-Apr-2015 19:26:02
#65 ]
Elite Member

@WhatsIsName

Welcome!

Hillbillylitre 
Posted on 9-Apr-2015 14:33:14
#66 ]

@Rob

Not nice to see that he took down the site without any prenotice. Especially the general section because some people there have used it for probably 15 years as a social connection point.

Using: One Commodore C64 - One Commodore Amiga 500 - One Commodore Amiga 1200 with BVision and Blizzard 68060 with PPC coprocessor running Amiga DOS - One Hellbillylitre Amigatwox86x64x6000x running Windows7

Wayne 
Posted on 10-Apr-2015 14:10:37
#67 ]

@WhatsIsName

I originally had this long, drawn-out reply to all the trolling you just did, but now I think better of it.

None of the incidents you point out actually happened.

1. I've never been "booted" from Amiga.org. I still have an account there. I, in fact, sold Amiga.org for a pretty penny which was more than an Apple watch, but less what I've seen Amiga 3000 towers go for on e-Bay.

2. I don't hate Amiga users (or users of any platform for that matter). I simply outgrew any desire to tinker with old equipment. It was either close the site (and people were already threatening to steal it and set up their own site anyway) or sell it. I chose the latter because Bill P (and Ted) offered. It's that simple.

3. I've never "hacked" Amiga.org, I have no admin privileges, and I have never -- intentionally or otherwise -- tried to "ban Sky IPs" or to "change peoples log in IDs". Yours maybe, but that was 8 to 10 years ago now.

4. I am nobody to the Amiga community. I don't claim to be otherwise. I'm just a user of a forum, just like you. I simply acknowledge that there are those trolls and kids out there who -- for whatever reason -- still harbor some deep-seated resentment towards me after all these years.

5. I do not, nor have I ever tried to make money off of Whyzzat.com. I've never asked for donations, and I don't even run advertisements there. True. I wish that I could build another site as popular as Amiga.org was in it's prime, but whyzzat is just a place for a few friends to talk...

The point you need to consider is this. I'm just a user. I read Amiga.org, Moobunny, and other sites, but the thread about Moobunny closing was here, so I posted here.

You on the other hand went through the trouble to create a bogus account here just to point out how horrible I am, and how much your butt hurts for whatever reason that hasn't mattered for nearly a decade.

I don't know who you are, and if I ever did, I've long-since forgotten all about you. So. By logic and by extension, you seem to be the one with a major psychological issue regarding me, not the other way around.

Have a great day.

Wayne

Last edited by Wayne on 10-Apr-2015 at 03:43 PM.
Last edited by Wayne on 10-Apr-2015 at 03:43 PM.
Last edited by Wayne on 10-Apr-2015 at 03:42 PM.
Last edited by Wayne on 10-Apr-2015 at 02:23 PM.

*//

sundown 
Posted on 10-Apr-2015 22:09:01
#68 ]
Elite Member

@Wayne

Quote:
I don't know who you are, and if I ever did,

Him & Hillbillylitre are moo trolls & I'm sure there are a few more creating accounts here on AW to spread their haitred of Hyp/a-eon/os4 after their forum was shut dowm, just ignore.

Hillbillylitre 
Posted on 10-Apr-2015 22:36:02
#69 ]

@sundown

Quote:

sundown wrote:
@Wayne

Quote:

Him & Hillbillylitre are moo trolls & I'm sure there are a few more creating accounts here on AW to spread their haitred of Hyp/a-eon/os4 after their forum was shut dowm, just ignore.

Not only do you believe in a fairytale Amigas but you also believe in trolls, do you believe in Santa Claus too?

How about Hyperion is the troll and you are enthralled?

Using: One Commodore C64 - One Commodore Amiga 500 - One Commodore Amiga 1200 with BVision and Blizzard 68060 with PPC coprocessor running Amiga DOS - One Hellbillylitre Amigatwox86x64x6000x running Windows7

sundown 
Posted on 10-Apr-2015 22:54:08
#70 ]
Elite Member

@Hillbillylitre

To busy dancing on the moobunny grave to answer...

WhatsIsName 
Posted on 11-Apr-2015 1:12:15
#71 ]

@Wayne

Quote:

Wayne wrote:
@WhatsIsName

I originally had this long, drawn-out reply to all the trolling you just did, but now I think better of it.

Erm... looking down your post it seems you must've changed your mind again and went for the long drawn-out "troll" instead to my post which contained FACTS...

Quote:
"None of the incidents you point out actually happened."

Selective memory still a big problem for you... or has Alzheimer's set in ???

Quote:
"I've never been "booted" from Amiga.org."

Yes you have and indeed were and it was witnessed and talked about by many on Amiga.org at the time... heck I even wrote a little song about it at the time to celebrate the joyous occasion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3PrZk7a2UE

Quote:
I still have an account there."

Yes, I know you had your account reinstated and I know the story behind that straight from the horses mouth so to speak...

Quote:
"I, in fact, sold Amiga.org for a pretty penny which was more than an Apple watch, but less what I've seen Amiga 3000 towers go for on e-Bay."

What's that got to do with the price of cheese in Afghanistan !!!

Quote:
"I don't hate Amiga users (or users of any platform for that matter)".

You're old posts on A.org clearly say otherwise...

Quote:
"I simply outgrew any desire to tinker with old equipment. It was either close the site (and people were already threatening to steal it and set up their own site anyway) or sell it. I chose the latter because Bill P (and Ted) offered. It's that simple."

So even after you "outgrew" the Amiga then why did you stay around Amiga.org after you sold it and did nothing but proclaim the Amiga was dead and whinge, whine and insult genuine Amiga users whom continued to enjoy and use the Amiga ???

Quote:
I've never "hacked" Amiga.org, I have no admin privileges, and I have never -- intentionally or otherwise -- tried to "ban Sky IPs" or to "change peoples log in IDs"

Oh yes you did and that was the reason why Bill P finally had to boot you from the site, I still have the emails from him proving it...

And here's a link from this very site about the chaos you caused when you blanket banned SKY IP's despite your claim it wasn't you but was proven otherwise (there are still many more posts on the topic over on A.org)...

http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=33897&forum=2&10#620773

Here are your very own words on the subject from 2011, where you indeed knew your "booting off" from the site was about to happen (which it indeed did happen) and where in your very own words despite your claim just posted here about having no "admin privileges" you even state yourself about "going into the system to ban Franko", something which we all know you did indeed do (go into the system) and created quite a mess of what was then someone else's site...

http://www.whyzzat.com/threads/why-do-i-even-care-any-more.1941/

All the evidence of your getting "booted off" form Amiga.org are still there for all to see and all the evidence regarding your "going into the system" of someone else's sites (as you term it) and basically hacking it and damaging peoples accounts are still in the emails I have from the former site owners , which I shall post if you wish...

Quote:
"Yours maybe"

There you have it, a sentence ago you claimed you NEVER did such a thing and now you admit to it... not before time you spoke the truth for once...

Quote:
"but that was 8 to 10, years ago now."

Oooh... so you were doing those same things 8 to 10 years ago that a minute ago you were denying !!! as well doing those same things 3 to 4 years ago in the time period I'm talking about...

At least your consistent with your actions in that you one minute deny and then the next minute you admit to...

Quote:
"I am nobody to the Amiga community."

For once we actually agree wholeheartedly on something...

Quote:
"I don't claim to be otherwise."

Finally gained some modesty have you ???

Quote:
"I'm just a user of a forum, just like you. I simply acknowledge that there are those trolls and kids out there who -- for whatever reason -- still harbor some deep-seated resentment towards me after all these years.

I've no doubt there are people out there whom resent you but I'm not one, I simply find it quite entertaining watching you forever dig holes for yourself that you never quite manage to climb out of...

Quote:
"I do not, nor have I ever tried to make money off of Whyzzat.com. I've never asked for donations, and I don't even run advertisements there. True. I wish that I could build another site as popular as Amiga.org was in it's prime, but whyzzat is just a place for a few friends to talk..."

Why not just email them, after all there's only 5 of them left and it'll save you having to find all that money tou claim you need to set up a new site for tax purposes it seems...

Quote:
"The point you need to consider is this. I'm just a user. I read Amiga.org, Moobunny, and other sites, but the thread about Moobunny closing was here, so I posted here."

And I read those sites too on occasion and happened across your "trolling" (I believe you call it) here about Teh Moo (also had the usual batch of emails alerting me to your post from people still very active on these sites and whom you know rather well) and so I posted here...

Quote:
"You on the other hand went through the trouble to create a bogus account here just to point out how horrible I am, and how much your butt hurts for whatever reason that hasn't mattered for nearly a decade."

So opening an account on a site makes it "bogus"!!! by that logic yours must be "bogus" too then...

I don't think you're "horrible"... one of the most hypocritical, lying, pious & holier than thou "trolling" loons I've had the misfortune to come across but "horrible"... Nah...

Happily I hadn't even hear of you a decade ago... it's been bad enough knowing about you for 5 years but gawd, a decade.... brrrr perish the thought...

[quote"I don't know who you are, and if I ever did, I've long-since forgotten all about you."[/quote]
ROFLMAO...

Oh dear more memory problems... I quote YOU "for the frankos out there."... Odd that a few posts ago up you popped out of the blue still remembering quite clearly lil ole me and now here you are saying you've "long since forgotten"...

That Alzheimer's is obviously getting worse by the post, think you might wanna seek some medical advice on that...

Quote:
"So. By logic and by extension, you seem to be the one with a major psychological issue regarding me, not the other way around."

Logic aint your strong point either, is it !!!

I'm not the one still obsessed with you as you are with me, I'm not the one popping up out of the blue every now and then mentioning you "Wayne" as you have done here yet again with me "Franko"... am I...

Methinks,no... MeKnows the "psychological issues", the "butthurt", the "Trolling" are as you have proven here by your very own words a perfectly accurate description of you own very obvious problems Wayne as your obsession after 4 or 5 years with me has once again been proven here in your very own words...

Quote:
"Have a great day.

Wayne"

I always do Wayne but you really need to get over this long term obsession you have with me as you have said yourself it is indeed quite a "psychological issue" you obviously have. Its not something I can solve or help you with as long as you want to keep talking about or mentioning me in public. Get over it Wayne, move on, end you obsession with lil ole me and perhaps one day you might manage to forget about me like I have done with you (well until the emails arrive with the "Wayne's talking about you again on XYZ" arrive in my inbox...

@ The Mods...

Yeah, yeah I know it's against the TOS & all that malarky and I know I asked you to shut down my old account here a couple of years back, but there is on occasion such as this where you allow others to talk about me here and so It's only fair that I am able to reply to those whom do talk about me... I'll leave the moderation up to you but just remember if I feel the need to reply to one of your members here whom does talk about me then rest assured I will...

WhatsIsName 
Posted on 11-Apr-2015 1:20:31
#72 ]

@sundown

Quote:

sundown wrote:
@Wayne

Quote:

Be careful what you say my little hypocrite, you really, really don't want an epic post from me "Him" pointing out the folly of your ways... honestly you don't...

Now off you go and dance on Teh Moo's grave while I dance merrily on the zombified corpse that is Hyperion freshly arisen from it's grave (again) before the spell wears off and it tumbles back in again...

See... I can be a hypocritical umptie too... it's easy aint it...

Wayne 
Posted on 12-Apr-2015 14:59:21
#73 ]

@WhatsIsName

At this point, I really just feel sad for you Franko. I'll let you have the last word, because I know you get off on that kind of thing. It'll be interesting at least to see how long it takes before you get banned here as well.

Again, have a great day.

Wayne

*//

number6 
Posted on 12-Apr-2015 15:04:25
#74 ]
Elite Member

@Wayne

Quote:
It'll be interesting at least to see how long it takes before you get banned here as well.

Too late. That already happened a couple of years ago.

http://amigaworld.net/userinfo.php?uid=10124

Quote:
Restricted for: 8319 Days

Wayne 
Posted on 12-Apr-2015 15:35:03
#75 ]

@number6

Thanks, I remember his original account(s) getting banned, and I understand second chances. I'm just saying it'll be interesting to see how long it takes before people get fed up with his multiple aliases again and drop the ban hammer on them as well.

Wayne

*//

WhatsIsName 
Posted on 12-Apr-2015 22:12:07
#76 ]

@number6

Quote:

number6 wrote:
@Wayne

Quote:
It'll be interesting at least to see how long it takes before you get banned here as well.

Too late. That already happened a couple of years ago.

http://amigaworld.net/userinfo.php?uid=10124

Quote:
Restricted for: 8319 Days

Ooops almost forgot to reply to this one...

Erm... WRONG Number6...

I asked for my account to be closed/ deleted here but was informed that wasn't possible and Steve said the only thing they could do in order nor to disrupt the flow of the site was to simply use the "ban" feature to lock it... (ask Steve if you want confirmation)...

Last edited by WhatsIsName on 12-Apr-2015 at 10:15 PM.

WhatsIsName 
Get A Life Wayne... Fer Gawds Sake...
Posted on 12-Apr-2015 22:12:50
#77 ]

@Wayne

Byesie Bye FatboySlime...

Last edited by WhatsIsName on 12-Apr-2015 at 10:15 PM.

sundown 
Re: Get A Life Wayne... Fer Gawds Sake...
Posted on 13-Apr-2015 6:03:18
#78 ]
Elite Member

@WhatsIsName

Quote:
Byesie Bye

And goodbye to you....

Last edited by sundown on 13-Apr-2015 at 06:06 AM.

agami 
Posted on 14-Apr-2015 2:32:45
#79 ]

@thread

How many would be interested in a completely open, as in unmoderated, Amiga related forum?

number6 
Posted on 14-Apr-2015 6:55:42
#80 ]
Elite Member

@agami

Quote:
How many would be interested in a completely open, as in unmoderated, Amiga related forum?

Due to the time constraints of the remaining staff, you basically just posted on such a forum. (evil grin)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle