This update is free to download for existing Enhancer Software V2 users from our Updater utility. A digital download edition can be purchased from AMIStore App Store.
It represents six months of hard work from the Amiga Developer Team demonstrating the commitment to our user base.
A large amount of new components have been upgraded and added in Release 2.1:
* Video Acceleration Library has been updated with bug fixes.
* Warp3D Nova has been updated with further bug fixes.
* RadeonRX driver updated to Version 2.8
* New Tabbed Gadget Class added with many great features such as draggable tabs. It replaces ClickTab in many of our applications.
* Archiver tool converted to use Tabbed GC with draggable tabs and a special [+] tab to create new tabs.
* InfoWB commodity has been further updated with shift and click toggling of tooltypes, tooltype toolbar, Find and Replace, Tabbed GC, Polish localisation and many bug fixes.
* X-Dock has a new array of features added to the Prefs such as button sorting, renaming docks, configuring separator look.
* New AK-Datatypes added: BMP and 8SVX
* New Datatypes Prefs added for managing the system datatypes
* Sound Prefs upgraded
* Sound Datatypes upgraded
* TuneNet has a new Visuals menu and a few more bug fixes.
* DOS Commands updated
Please click Read More for the full list of changes and screen shots
The package has been the result of a small dedicated team who have committed great efforts to this body of work. A-EON would like to thank the developers, beta testers and translators for their significant contributions.
Thanks for the warm words. It is a collective team effort for our unsung heroes: developers, beta testers and translators. Without these hard working members of the Amiga Developer Team, these Enhancer Software releases would not be possible. They keep the flame burning.
It will be available very soon, along with a DvPlayer boxed edition. Thanks.