Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
14 crawler(s) on-line.
 44 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 clint:  6 mins ago
 kolla:  17 mins ago
 MichaelMerkel:  54 mins ago
 zipper:  1 hr 32 mins ago
 NutsAboutAmiga:  2 hrs 2 mins ago
 Gunnar:  2 hrs 9 mins ago
 t0lkien:  2 hrs 11 mins ago
 retrofaza:  2 hrs 42 mins ago
 Rob:  2 hrs 49 mins ago
 pixie:  3 hrs 20 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  General Technology (No Console Threads)
      /  EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.
Register To Post

PosterThread
Benji 
Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.
Posted on 7-Sep-2006 18:08:01
#1 ]
Cult Member

@gary_c

Quote:
I suggest you refrain from stating what he cannot do through normal channels when you really have no idea.

I can tell you - if he had gone through the normal channels and procedures then there can only be few reasons why he doesnt have an OS4 licence right now. From what we can tell he has not and therefore does not have a licence.

If politics and points of principle get in the way then that does not change that fact.

It is not in anyones interest to sell an OS4 enabled device without an actual licenced copy of it - unless of course you just want to flog motherboards and let people source their own - legit or not. Its pretty much the problem MS have and why they force the OS to ship with the PC.

Profile     Report this post  
 Top | Parent

PosterThread
Jorge 
Posted on 7-Sep-2006 18:51:13
#1 ]
Cult Member

@gary_c

Quote:
What is the third option, in addition to "Power.org or nothing"?

Well, the amiga "platform" ? Why not? Who says it will be ppc until end of time.
Sure, I see no reason why not support it, but also no reason why to bound themselfs to powerpc (or power.org) so tight.

I mean, there was one design once which didn't include a 68k (but a PA-RISC), and the actuator design was refering to the 88k (what happend with that, BTW. Has this been "assimilated" by the ppc ?).

Not much of a choice these days, but still there is ARM (and XScale) and MIPS out there. (but these are just hypotetical thoughts).

Maybe Amiga shouldn't bound themselfs to close to an architecture again and keep the flexibility to change if required (e.g. like Apple did). Doesn't mean, they can't be part of power.org right now. But I think it would also work without. I don't know if power.org promotes Amiga more then Amiga does beeing a member of power.org.

Despite the Linux name, not much of branding available which the avarage couch potato would recognize, in power.org. I think that's one reason for the interesst in Amiga? But maybe not.

Is actually Sony and MS (and Nintendo) part of power.org ?

XE/G4 (broken 7450/800)

Top | Parent

PosterThread
saimo 
Posted on 7-Sep-2006 19:14:32
#1 ]
Elite Member

@gary_c

Quote:

Quote:
I can't see why it is either Power.org or nothing.

I doesn't need to be. But there is no other PowerPC industry group like it, as far as I know, no other means to link directly to other companies and groups who all have the architecture's advance as a priority.

I'm less informed than you, but I have no problem trusting you on this.

Quote:
Genesi got involved for the same reason that they are trying to get others involved: power.org is the natural forum for companies and others involved in PowerPC computing.

While I'm sure that one of their reasons to join power.org is that it is the "natural forum", I'm not sure at all that they are trying to get the AOS community involved (just) for that reason.

Quote:
If you see other possibilities, what are they? What is the third option, in addition to "Power.org or nothing"?

Well, I agree that for aiming high power.org really looks like the primary way today - at least to me, who I'm not involved in the biz in any way. However, I can't really see why it has *necessarily* to be the only one. What if one found a major partner outside of power.org? Why is it absolutely impossible?
Moreover, it also depends on what one wants to achieve. Targets must not be necessarily the top of the top. For smaller aims(*), also minor (but easy and trusted) partnerships may help.
Finally, although unlikely, with patience, bravery and wits (and funds ), even a single small entity may become a nice reality.

(*)BTW, in fact, nobody can realistically hope that AOS can (quickly) become a dominating desktop OS - of course, I'd be glad if Hyperion now laughed at this statement if they already had a partnership with a giant of the industry

Quote:
Quote:

BB came here and made the first post of this thread. He wants to divide & conquer. Wants the community and use the community itself to reach AOS, given that the he cannot reach it through the normal channels.

Looks more to me like he's advocating cooperation, not division.

Indeed when I wrote "divide & conquer" I was mostly thinking of the past and I definitely misplaced it after mentioning the first post. Sorry, I mixed things up.
Anyway, I can as well look at this as an attempt to get in touch in an alternative way (if you can't beat them, join them ), with the intention of somehow cutting the distance to AOS.
Before I'm mistaken for a visionary fool, let me clearly state that I'm not saying that this *is* the way things are. This is just a possibility that pops up as a natural successor to the failed try-normally (?) / try-by-force (lawsuit), try-by-stirring-up-the-community attempts.

Quote:

And it's already been acknowledged that we don't know what he has done thorugh normal channels, so I suggest you refrain from stating what he cannot do through normal channels when you really have no idea.

I have no idea of what has/has not been done, but I do know what the outcome has been: Mr Buck does not have a license.
If he did not try, despite openly showing/admitting his interest in having AOS (licensed port/ownership/whatever), then there must be something stopping him, hence he cannot have it through the normal channels.
If he tried, then he failed (because of an AInc's denial / unsufficiently interesting proposal / politics / whatever), and hence he cannot have it through the normal channels.

Quote:

Quote:
once reached the limits, they should have just let it rest.

Many successful individuals in many fields would disagree with you about that. A limit may be only an apparent one, and may be surpassed on the next effort. We see this all the time in sports, technology, science, etc.

The point is that there *are* limits. Anybody has to find his own by himself, but there are.
Moreover, I did not just say that, but I said:
Quote:

This means once they had been told "No, thanks", they could have just behaved like true gentlemen (as they have proved to be capable of) and at most keep on trying the proper way as hard as possible; once reached the limits, they should have just let it rest.

which really means pushing the limits like the successful individuals do.

Quote:

Quote:

Whatever is the answer to "Did BB try to get the license the proper way", the blame cannot be thrown on AInc.

It's reasonable to assume half the blame can be, if not more.

I have already provided a perfectly sound motivation why it is not (but it seems you preferred cutting it away). Luckily, I can repeat the reason with few words: it is not wise to partner with somebody who proved not to be a reliable partner.

Quote:

But it's rather pointless to speculate. The bottom line is that no company other than Eyetech has gotten a license,

That's to the best of *your* knowledge. Until a few days ago, you did not even know that other projects besides Troika/ACK's there were others (WARNING: please everybody do not read anything between these lines! I know just as much as you, i.e. I have no idea whether Samantha and all the others have an official license), so how can you know about their license?

saimo

P.S. I'm too tired to check this post for typos or conceptual errors... if any, I'll correct them ASAP.

Top | Parent

Replies
SubjectPosterDate
      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.gary_c8-Sep-2006 2:23:11
          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo8-Sep-2006 14:11:34
              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.8-Sep-2006 15:03:21
                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.gary_c8-Sep-2006 17:43:07
                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.8-Sep-2006 20:44:32
                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Legion8-Sep-2006 20:52:57
                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.billt8-Sep-2006 21:30:11
                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.8-Sep-2006 22:38:23
                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.ironfist8-Sep-2006 22:43:14
                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.8-Sep-2006 23:00:21
                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.ironfist8-Sep-2006 23:03:26
                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid8-Sep-2006 23:07:51
                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Seehund15-Sep-2006 11:32:10
                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.vision15-Sep-2006 21:02:06
                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.polka.15-Sep-2006 21:14:59
                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.dietmar15-Sep-2006 21:27:01
                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.brotheris15-Sep-2006 21:29:38
                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.CodeSmith15-Sep-2006 22:29:54
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie15-Sep-2006 22:34:28
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.brotheris15-Sep-2006 22:39:41
                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.CodeSmith15-Sep-2006 22:48:39
                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.ironfist15-Sep-2006 23:03:30
                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.DoodooHead16-Sep-2006 0:20:49
                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Samwel16-Sep-2006 1:09:49
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.ironfist16-Sep-2006 8:20:19
                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Samwel16-Sep-2006 9:57:12
                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.ironfist16-Sep-2006 10:31:10
                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Colin_Camper16-Sep-2006 11:07:11
                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.polka.16-Sep-2006 11:26:54
                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Samwel17-Sep-2006 5:26:39
                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.itix17-Sep-2006 10:22:52
                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.17-Sep-2006 23:34:57
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.itix18-Sep-2006 8:32:40
                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.ironfist18-Sep-2006 9:39:34
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.polka.18-Sep-2006 9:58:54
                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.vision18-Sep-2006 11:38:20
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.dietmar18-Sep-2006 12:08:48
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.itix18-Sep-2006 14:56:54
                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 15:00:36
                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.opi18-Sep-2006 15:02:49
                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 15:05:24
                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.opi18-Sep-2006 15:08:23
                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 15:19:29
                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.17-Sep-2006 23:27:28
                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie18-Sep-2006 10:39:24
                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv18-Sep-2006 10:51:15
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.drHirudo18-Sep-2006 11:02:58
                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv18-Sep-2006 11:13:24
                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.18-Sep-2006 11:18:49
                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Bodie_CI518-Sep-2006 11:29:33
                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.18-Sep-2006 11:50:50
                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 12:53:15
                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Chip18-Sep-2006 14:11:16
                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Kronos18-Sep-2006 15:13:21
                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.19-Sep-2006 2:53:41
                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.DoodooHead18-Sep-2006 13:27:22
                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv18-Sep-2006 14:16:40
                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Chip18-Sep-2006 14:21:49
                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv18-Sep-2006 14:26:25
                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Chip18-Sep-2006 14:32:07
                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.DoodooHead18-Sep-2006 14:48:03
                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.opi18-Sep-2006 14:22:05
                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.LordSteven18-Sep-2006 14:25:39
                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv18-Sep-2006 14:31:59
                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid18-Sep-2006 14:38:07
                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid18-Sep-2006 14:42:07
                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.itix18-Sep-2006 14:48:15
                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.drHirudo18-Sep-2006 15:02:46
                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.opi18-Sep-2006 15:05:10
                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.drHirudo18-Sep-2006 15:10:43
                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Kronos18-Sep-2006 15:18:19
                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.opi18-Sep-2006 15:22:02
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv18-Sep-2006 15:50:02
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 15:54:11
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Gleng18-Sep-2006 15:55:37
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.polka.18-Sep-2006 16:00:27
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid18-Sep-2006 16:07:42
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.ronaldst18-Sep-2006 16:37:27
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.NutsAboutAmiga18-Sep-2006 16:53:32
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.19-Sep-2006 3:34:23
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.19-Sep-2006 3:34:58
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid19-Sep-2006 3:56:27
                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.poweramiga200219-Sep-2006 4:03:58
                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.19-Sep-2006 4:36:30
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Samwel19-Sep-2006 5:11:40
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.yashin7119-Sep-2006 8:41:57
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.jahc19-Sep-2006 9:12:26
                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv18-Sep-2006 15:02:41
                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.opi18-Sep-2006 15:03:42
                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid18-Sep-2006 15:06:45
                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Dirk-B18-Sep-2006 15:15:28
                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 15:52:39
                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv18-Sep-2006 15:55:52
                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 15:58:41
                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv18-Sep-2006 16:04:01
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.DJBase18-Sep-2006 16:17:49
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 16:18:37
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv18-Sep-2006 16:23:31
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.polka.18-Sep-2006 16:32:08
                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv18-Sep-2006 16:34:21
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.DoodooHead18-Sep-2006 16:37:20
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 17:34:13
                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.NutsAboutAmiga18-Sep-2006 18:23:41
                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 22:36:47
                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Samwel19-Sep-2006 5:08:01
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.polka.19-Sep-2006 7:06:48
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo19-Sep-2006 7:51:37
                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.polka.19-Sep-2006 7:55:56
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo19-Sep-2006 8:13:04
                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.gary_c19-Sep-2006 8:35:16
                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo19-Sep-2006 10:14:36
                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.19-Sep-2006 11:04:31
                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie19-Sep-2006 11:15:57
                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.adiaux19-Sep-2006 8:36:36
                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo19-Sep-2006 9:41:07
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.gary_c19-Sep-2006 8:08:15
                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.quenthal18-Sep-2006 18:30:39
                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 22:32:23
                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.quenthal18-Sep-2006 22:56:05
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 23:04:01
                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.quenthal18-Sep-2006 23:31:26
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo19-Sep-2006 0:07:24
                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.drHirudo18-Sep-2006 16:58:39
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 17:13:11
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.quenthal18-Sep-2006 16:20:38
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Fransexy18-Sep-2006 17:17:53
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Darrin18-Sep-2006 21:41:25
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Colin_Camper18-Sep-2006 21:58:43
                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Seer18-Sep-2006 22:51:34
                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Rogue19-Sep-2006 9:15:10
                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv19-Sep-2006 9:20:13
                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Van_M19-Sep-2006 9:34:27
                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Rogue19-Sep-2006 13:26:09
                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.COBRA19-Sep-2006 9:36:58
                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Naz19-Sep-2006 10:29:05
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Maik19-Sep-2006 10:35:03
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.jahc19-Sep-2006 10:38:43
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Leo19-Sep-2006 10:45:29
                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Fransexy19-Sep-2006 10:51:44
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.jahc19-Sep-2006 10:57:37
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Ferry19-Sep-2006 11:27:38
                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Fransexy19-Sep-2006 11:33:27
                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie19-Sep-2006 11:39:57
                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Fransexy19-Sep-2006 12:02:47
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie19-Sep-2006 12:43:55
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.AmigaBlitter19-Sep-2006 13:35:30
                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.AmiGame19-Sep-2006 14:14:06
                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Gleng19-Sep-2006 14:58:19
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie19-Sep-2006 10:41:54
                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Interesting20-Sep-2006 3:00:32
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie20-Sep-2006 9:54:57
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.COBRA20-Sep-2006 11:24:00
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie20-Sep-2006 12:15:54
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv20-Sep-2006 12:45:06
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.COBRA20-Sep-2006 13:08:09
                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv20-Sep-2006 13:14:11
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.COBRA20-Sep-2006 13:37:55
                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv20-Sep-2006 13:44:46
                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 13:49:49
                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv20-Sep-2006 14:02:43
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 14:10:41
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.TheMagicM20-Sep-2006 14:17:25
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.21-Sep-2006 9:05:56
                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie21-Sep-2006 10:08:57
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.number620-Sep-2006 13:55:11
                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv20-Sep-2006 14:16:36
                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.jkirk20-Sep-2006 14:47:52
                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv20-Sep-2006 18:04:21
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Benji20-Sep-2006 18:12:14
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 18:17:04
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Mark20-Sep-2006 18:22:18
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.jkirk20-Sep-2006 19:07:55
                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv20-Sep-2006 19:19:58
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Skyraker20-Sep-2006 19:21:22
                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 19:26:42
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 19:25:51
                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie20-Sep-2006 19:39:11
                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 19:53:33
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.billt20-Sep-2006 20:01:33
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.cecilia20-Sep-2006 21:08:34
                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Seer21-Sep-2006 18:47:28
                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid21-Sep-2006 20:52:50
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid20-Sep-2006 23:31:02
                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie21-Sep-2006 0:28:06
                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid21-Sep-2006 1:00:33
                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie21-Sep-2006 1:38:01
                                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.DoodooHead21-Sep-2006 1:56:07
                                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Darrin21-Sep-2006 2:45:50
                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.ronaldst21-Sep-2006 2:58:00
                                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Darrin21-Sep-2006 3:52:24
                                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.gary_c21-Sep-2006 2:56:22
                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.samface21-Sep-2006 1:01:07
                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Skyraker21-Sep-2006 1:26:37
                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.cecilia21-Sep-2006 14:44:51
                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid20-Sep-2006 23:56:08
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid21-Sep-2006 0:04:37
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 19:13:41
                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.drHirudo20-Sep-2006 18:23:10
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.ronaldst20-Sep-2006 18:27:41
                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid20-Sep-2006 18:40:27
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.The_Editor20-Sep-2006 18:43:02
                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Skyraker20-Sep-2006 18:53:39
                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid20-Sep-2006 18:55:54
                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Skyraker20-Sep-2006 18:58:45
                                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv20-Sep-2006 19:10:07
                                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Skyraker20-Sep-2006 19:13:45
                                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.AmigaHeretic20-Sep-2006 19:30:50
                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.ironfist20-Sep-2006 20:04:32
                                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.cell20-Sep-2006 20:14:12
                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pama20-Sep-2006 20:37:24
                                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.gary_c21-Sep-2006 5:50:37
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.ronaldst20-Sep-2006 19:53:49
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.21-Sep-2006 9:39:38
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie20-Sep-2006 19:34:41
                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Dirk-B20-Sep-2006 19:41:53
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie20-Sep-2006 19:45:39
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.DoodooHead20-Sep-2006 19:50:13
                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie20-Sep-2006 19:51:59
                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 20:03:46
                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid20-Sep-2006 20:13:58
                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.drHirudo20-Sep-2006 20:25:27
                                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Mikey_C20-Sep-2006 20:30:19
                                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 20:37:49
                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Mikey_C20-Sep-2006 20:42:53
                                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 20:48:15
                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie20-Sep-2006 20:46:28
                                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.drHirudo20-Sep-2006 20:49:08
                                                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie20-Sep-2006 20:54:23
                                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 20:49:54
                                                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Mikey_C20-Sep-2006 20:52:37
                                                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie20-Sep-2006 20:54:54
                                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Mikey_C20-Sep-2006 20:58:41
                                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Legion20-Sep-2006 21:01:36
                                                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie20-Sep-2006 21:03:47
                                                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Colin_Camper20-Sep-2006 21:04:56
                                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.AmigaBlitter20-Sep-2006 21:07:10
                                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 21:14:02
                                                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Mikey_C20-Sep-2006 21:23:01
                                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Mikey_C20-Sep-2006 21:14:15
                                                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Colin_Camper20-Sep-2006 22:11:57
                                                                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Bodie_CI520-Sep-2006 22:19:07
                                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.21-Sep-2006 10:38:11
                                                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie21-Sep-2006 10:41:09
                                                                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv21-Sep-2006 12:25:49
                                                                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.21-Sep-2006 17:27:42
                                                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Colin_Camper21-Sep-2006 13:26:04
                                                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Tigger20-Sep-2006 21:51:33
                                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Mikey_C20-Sep-2006 21:53:02
                                                                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Tigger21-Sep-2006 2:55:01
                                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.drHirudo20-Sep-2006 21:56:15
                                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Skyraker20-Sep-2006 21:48:49
                                                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.CodeSmith21-Sep-2006 4:43:06
                                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 20:35:21
                                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.cecilia20-Sep-2006 20:56:57
                                                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 20:58:01
                                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.JKD20-Sep-2006 20:13:43
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Interesting20-Sep-2006 13:17:12
                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie20-Sep-2006 13:44:33
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo20-Sep-2006 13:37:28
                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.CodeSmith19-Sep-2006 9:43:41
                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo19-Sep-2006 10:19:48
                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Rogue19-Sep-2006 13:28:20
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.m1screant19-Sep-2006 13:39:45
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.jkirk19-Sep-2006 15:29:25
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.NutsAboutAmiga19-Sep-2006 15:37:42
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Kronos19-Sep-2006 16:01:16
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.herewegoagain19-Sep-2006 16:17:33
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.CodeSmith19-Sep-2006 18:45:35
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.ironfist19-Sep-2006 18:52:03
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.quenthal19-Sep-2006 19:13:01
                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.herewegoagain19-Sep-2006 19:28:44
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Fransexy19-Sep-2006 19:34:58
                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Colin_Camper19-Sep-2006 19:55:52
                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Dirk-B19-Sep-2006 19:59:33
                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.brotheris19-Sep-2006 21:30:15
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Dirk-B19-Sep-2006 21:35:23
                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.quenthal19-Sep-2006 21:42:16
                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Colin_Camper19-Sep-2006 21:46:56
                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.brotheris19-Sep-2006 21:53:20
                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.SlayeR__19-Sep-2006 22:51:53
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.quenthal19-Sep-2006 22:59:08
                                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.AmiDelf219-Sep-2006 23:47:35
                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.DoodooHead19-Sep-2006 20:08:11
                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.quenthal19-Sep-2006 20:09:34
                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie19-Sep-2006 20:19:53
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.quenthal19-Sep-2006 20:02:41
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.billt20-Sep-2006 19:57:17
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Fransexy19-Sep-2006 19:27:04
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Samwel19-Sep-2006 23:38:39
                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.herewegoagain20-Sep-2006 3:08:44
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.DJBase20-Sep-2006 3:32:56
                                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.adiaux20-Sep-2006 8:01:37
                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.tomazkid20-Sep-2006 8:05:21
                                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.gary_c20-Sep-2006 8:31:45
                                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie20-Sep-2006 9:46:32
                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.CodeSmith20-Sep-2006 8:28:39
                                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.herewegoagain20-Sep-2006 11:20:38
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.jkirk20-Sep-2006 14:17:12
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.billt20-Sep-2006 18:38:17
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Fransexy19-Sep-2006 19:25:23
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Seer19-Sep-2006 19:26:03
                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.AlexC19-Sep-2006 10:16:51
                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Rogue19-Sep-2006 13:23:52
                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.dietmar19-Sep-2006 17:20:08
                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.RedMelons19-Sep-2006 17:50:50
                                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Fransexy19-Sep-2006 18:09:05
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.jkirk19-Sep-2006 18:18:49
                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Legion19-Sep-2006 18:23:25
                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Fransexy19-Sep-2006 18:37:09
                                                                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.cell19-Sep-2006 18:46:34
                                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Seer19-Sep-2006 19:27:45
                                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Fransexy19-Sep-2006 19:32:54
                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.jahc19-Sep-2006 9:41:28
                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Fransexy19-Sep-2006 10:28:28
                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.itix19-Sep-2006 11:20:22
                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Ferry19-Sep-2006 11:21:02
                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.19-Sep-2006 11:21:47
                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.quenthal19-Sep-2006 13:05:19
                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie19-Sep-2006 13:14:08
                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.EntilZha19-Sep-2006 13:29:28
                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.jkirk19-Sep-2006 13:37:12
                                                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.quenthal19-Sep-2006 13:41:30
                                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.EntilZha19-Sep-2006 13:35:13
                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.AmigaHeretic20-Sep-2006 4:29:39
                                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.billt20-Sep-2006 18:51:57
                                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.vision18-Sep-2006 14:45:05
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.18-Sep-2006 11:05:06
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.18-Sep-2006 11:08:14
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.RedMelons18-Sep-2006 12:17:36
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 12:59:39
                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.polka.18-Sep-2006 13:30:55
                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 14:07:03
                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.polka.18-Sep-2006 14:12:54
                                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 14:46:16
                                                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.bbrv18-Sep-2006 14:06:18
                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Chip18-Sep-2006 14:16:21
                                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.polka.18-Sep-2006 14:20:08
                                                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo18-Sep-2006 14:27:07
                                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.18-Sep-2006 11:11:49
                                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie18-Sep-2006 12:13:01
              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Kronos8-Sep-2006 15:24:58
                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo8-Sep-2006 15:32:27
                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.pixie8-Sep-2006 15:44:35
                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.Kronos8-Sep-2006 15:44:51
                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo8-Sep-2006 15:52:40
                      Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.polka.8-Sep-2006 15:50:24
                          Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo8-Sep-2006 16:00:59
                              Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.gary_c8-Sep-2006 17:51:05
                                  Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.saimo8-Sep-2006 19:08:48

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle